Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
are we able to bring eve to the full moon grave yard event, it gives offer but she says no each time, so is it possible or not in the game yet?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I loaded up the most recent version and none of my saves were able to be loaded without the warning that it wasn't compatible, so my experience aligns with Mr.Poopybutthole C-137 's own. Though I'm playing on Mac, so maybe the Windows version doesn't have this issue?
As you said, this is a warning. Not an error. They l load just fine most of the time. And, yes, there might be problems, that's what the warning sais.

Aug 29, 2020
I loaded up the most recent version and none of my saves were able to be loaded without the warning that it wasn't compatible, so my experience aligns with Mr.Poopybutthole C-137 's own. Though I'm playing on Mac, so maybe the Windows version doesn't have this issue?
DarkCookie has tried making saves that are close together in updates compatible but its still an early process and not 100% full proof, so from about v0.19+

He also re-did some of the early game content as well, the truth of the matter is saves wont be "safe" until he officially gets the compatibility in order, or just get use to using the provided saves from each new update.

Also should go without saying but you are better off not using any mods, most of the modders for SS dont really do a good job and end up bugging out your save so its not worth it imo. Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
DarkCookie has tried making saves that are close together in updates compatible but its still an early process and not 100% full proof, so from about v0.19+

He also re-did some of the early game content as well, the truth of the matter is saves wont be "safe" until he officially gets the compatibility in order, or just get use to using the provided saves from each new update.

Also should go without saying but you are better off not using any mods, most of the modders for SS dont really do a good job and end up bugging out your save so its not worth it imo. View attachment 899097
Saves are fine unless you don't stick to the rules (not saving in the middle of something). I do it all the time. And I am one of those modders, believe it or not but I know what I am talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

TokioZarka

Jul 26, 2018
So guys I need some help regarding my saves, just downloaded the 20.7 version but I cant load my saves from 19.5. Did I lose all or there's something I can do to fix this? 1605373343859.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So guys I need some help regarding my saves, just downloaded the 20.7 version but I cant load my saves from 19.5. Did I lose all or there's something I can do to fix this? View attachment 899463
Most of them are in the middle of a scene, doomed
Skipping around 6 builds, doomed
Try and see if your PC doesn't format itself, little hope of anything working

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So guys I need some help regarding my saves, just downloaded the 20.7 version but I cant load my saves from 19.5. Did I lose all or there's something I can do to fix this? View attachment 899463
I am not sure about version 0.19.5 (it's quite old), but saves from version 0.20.x should work. Did you try loading your saves? You will get a warning but a warning is only a warning (don't know why so many people take this for an error). The warning says that it cannot be guaranteed to work, but who can guarantee anything?

You should only save in the main town map or in MC's bedroom btw. Those are the official guidelines for the original game, to achieve maximum save compatibility. Never save when in the middle of a quest or dialog or such.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When you save in the middle of a scene (namely the two you have yellowed out) you're more or less borking the save in terms of future compatibility. This has been warned about for like at least a year, it's in the OP, and has been mentioned in this thread more times than I can cite.

Save on the map, or in MC's bedroom.

Now, I believe that so long as you haven't triggered any dialog in a location, you'll probably be okay saving anywhere - I run two parallel saves all the time, and they're both in Mrs Johnson's bedroom at night, one for each of her paths, but it's before the scene has actually triggered. It's just the static establishing image. But in is recommended that saves are only done on the map or in MC's bedroom.

Aug 29, 2020
Why hasn't Judith gotten any sex scenes besides a handjob (spooning)
She has won the v0.23 poll and her content will also feature the Latina twins.

So how long that will take depends, right now the next update is v0.20.8 (Finishing main story content) then its v0.21 (Ronda and Lifeguard Cassie) then its v0.22 (Annie, Mrs.Smith, Annie's Mom) and finally v0.23 (Judith and LatinaTwins).

So I would say you have about...a year maybe until we get there at most maybe 2, depending on how flushed out they want the sex cult storyline to be, the other girls are all pretty straight forward though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hapikala_donut

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, less than a year for 3 major builds. You must be new here. Takes about 5-6 months per update, then there's incremental bugfixes. That leaves us with at least 2 years just to get to 0.23 ..... Probably way more than that since we're about 2-3+ months of seeing 0.20.8, then there's another 3+ months for the notpolled 16:9 remake. So we're about June 2021 and 0.21 isn't even on the horizon yet

Aug 29, 2020
^ Lol, less than a year for 3 major builds. You must be new here. Takes about 5-6 months per update, then there's incremental bugfixes. That leaves us with at least 2 years just to get to 0.23 ..... Probably way more than that since we're about 2-3+ months of seeing 0.20.8, then there's another 3+ months for the notpolled 16:9 remake. So we're about June 2021 and 0.21 isn't even on the horizon yet
This latest series of updates all pertained to the Main Story so its understandable why it has taken a while to fully integrate, these builds that are in the polls are related only to side characters. Really all there is to do is Handjob/Blowjob/Tit-Fuck/Vaginal/Anal/Pregnancy for each character and then the sex cult depending on how flushed out they want that storyline to be. So it essentially boils down to art assets.

So I guess 1-2 years would be a safe bet. I dont see this game needing 3 years (2024) to get to v0.23

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, keep dreaming that. Any1 who's been following DC for more than a few months already knows it'll take about a year per major release. It took him 5 months just to go from 0.20.1 to 0.20.5, and that only had 3-4 scenes. Now try to imagine the entire 0.21 with 3 characters having nothing yet (1 isn't even in the game), have them go from total void to complete route and that complete package would take less than 6 months ? On top of 0.20.8 coming around late Feb/early March at best, then the 16:9 remake that not only has to redraw most of the game but it "should" add about 5-6 scenes, you're talking about ~July at best. Then there's probably gonna be a 0.20.9 sometime later to bugfix. So you're about August next year where they'll update the tracker for 0.21 ...... Do that again for the next 2 builds and you're easily late 2022 for 0.23 to be near completion, not taking into account the plethora of random side-builds DC will probably throw around during that time

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Lol, keep dreaming that. Any1 who's been following DC for more than a few months already knows it'll take about a year per major release. It took him 5 months just to go from 0.20.1 to 0.20.5, and that only had 3-4 scenes. Now try to imagine the entire 0.21 with 3 characters having nothing yet (1 isn't even in the game), have them go from total void to complete route and that complete package would take less than 6 months ? On top of 0.20.8 coming around late Feb/early March at best, then the 16:9 remake that not only has to redraw most of the game but it "should" add about 5-6 scenes, you're talking about ~July at best. Then there's probably gonna be a 0.20.9 sometime later to bugfix. So you're about August next year where they'll update the tracker for 0.21 ...... Do that again for the next 2 builds and you're easily late 2022 for 0.23 to be near completion, not taking into account the plethora of random side-builds DC will probably throw around during that time
To be fair, that's a recent and actually very concerning thing. He managed to release Diane, Jenny and Eve in ~4-5 months each and that's what each update should take.
The fact that this whole main story thing went completely out of control and took way, way, way longer than it should have, hopefully won't become his new standard. It was effectively scheduled to take ~6 to 7 months and now will probably take 15 or so.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Aug 29, 2020
The main story updates have taken longer than expected but the other scenes in question are just sex scenes with side characters, I believe it wont take nearly as long to get their content out. As for the 16:9 remake, im pretty sure the community voted majority on not implementing it at this time in favor of focusing on getting characters done. Captur3e.JPG

Either way this discussion is going no where, it would be great to have faster updates im sure everyone would agree so nothing to do now but wait.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes