pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
^ Erm, you do know we already knew that ? And since around 0.17 ? And by tinkering with that menu, you'll 1000000000%+ fuck the game epicly ?
haha you guys are very devoted to the game(y)(y)(y):LUL:

Carterbravma

Jun 4, 2018
Went to the apartments and helped Maria with her groceries. Then went into the room and she said tony set the lights up for the baby and then i cant leave at all. IDK what to do. "I cant leave now, maria is waiting for me"

benhur222222

Aug 1, 2019
i keep getting this error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 64, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/FSM/state_machine.rpy", line 498, in get
KeyError: u'diary_extra_debbie'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 72, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpyc", line 39, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 64, in script
File "C:\H. Games\Summertimesaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\H. Games\Summertimesaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\H. Games\Summertimesaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 64, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/FSM/state_machine.rpy", line 498, in get
KeyError: u'diary_extra_debbie'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.6
Sat Oct 24 14:30:10 2020
```
what is it
Me too, got the same error each time I'm going on home 1st floor on the morning (for example when I leave my room). Seems related to the diary Someone guess what is hapening ???

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You blobs tinkered with something funky (aka the debug menu) ? Since the error is dumping out hallway error and diary Debbie junk (presumably Jenny's diary, unless the coding makes no sense and they used random stuff for naming), I'd say either burn it with fire or pray hard enough to RNGesus that srk will deem himself troubled enough by your pleas to waste time trying to fix your broken mess
Yes stats sorry for not being clearer and no I'm not playing cheat mode
Once you have max stats there's nothing else to do. And since stats don't matter much outside of a few checks here and there in about 5 routes/scenes, wasting time on them isn't worth the trouble. And unless it changed massively in recent builds (and going with a mad guesstimate since cheat mode > anything), you need about 6-7 each stat to complete everything in-game, don't even need to grind to 10

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
in the android version, where in the phone is the save game? wanna download this holloween update but im sure that would nuke my save.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
recommended mods to download i will start the game today and i want to download mods that you guys like, thanks.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
recommended mods to download i will start the game today and i want to download mods that you guys like, thanks.
They should all work together, but of course it depends on what you want to have. And I can only provide support for my own mod.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
They should all work together, but of course it depends on what you want to have. And I can only provide support for my own mod.
thanks for the reply. But i have a question is there any way to see all the mods in one place to decide which one to download. I made some research but i find mods but i dont want to search them one by one if there is a list of mods it would make me happy.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Tried this again for the first time in a while and honestly, not a fan of the changes so far.
The mafia angle triggers way too early (thanks for taking 3 days worth of gardening money you cunts) and kinda ruins the innocent atmosphere.
Also the whole experience feels much more railroaded. Let me fucking sandbox and don't force a new mandatory scene every other time I step out of my room or enter the school.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
thanks for the reply. But i have a question is there any way to see all the mods in one place to decide which one to download. I made some research but i find mods but i dont want to search them one by one if there is a list of mods it would make me happy.
See the first post. What is not listed there is outdated and not recommended (would break your game).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Tried this again for the first time in a while and honestly, not a fan of the changes so far.
The mafia angle triggers way too early (thanks for taking 3 days worth of gardening money you cunts) and kinda ruins the innocent atmosphere.
Also the whole experience feels much more railroaded. Let me fucking sandbox and don't force a new mandatory scene every other time I step out of my room or enter the school.
I understand your feelings. Something you can do about that particular problem: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-7-kompas-productions.276/post-4532366

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if they are planning on also releasing a christmas update? The progress has barely progressed and they don't have any of the coding tasks done yet.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if they are planning on also releasing a christmas update? The progress has barely progressed and they don't have any of the coding tasks done yet.
Almost certainly not. I mean, stray only works part-time, so it's possible that they are already working on tech stuff (like DC wants a new UI etc.), but right now it's really a strange situation.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Wait... so without a mod those guys will continue to show up every 3+ days whenever I go somewhere to take my money?
That can't be right, the dev team should be far too experienced by now for game design that terrible.
You do know that you can put your money into bank right ? Also once you finish the main quest line the guys will stop showing up without mod then you can return to the sandbox.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes