ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I don't really see what's your problem if you have no desire to touch someone else's dick then simply not make her trans.
i think he meant it as, he is ok with her being a trap, but so long she is a bottom(i think that is the right therm). in other words, its cute she has a little pee pee, but not when its in contact with the mc in anyway.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
In theory, the next update will be compatible with the actual version. If not, they give a save with all the content untill the new update. For more compatibility, save on the map.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I know there is a thread for asking Save file but it looks like is dead soo i will ask here and sorry XD.
I need a kind soul with a full save and all girl and route unlock cuz i'm lost all the save and i'm to lazy to do all the game again ;P Pls Help

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I know there is a thread for asking Save file but it looks like is dead soo i will ask here and sorry XD.
I need a kind soul with a full save and all girl and route unlock cuz i'm lost all the save and i'm to lazy to do all the game again ;P Pls Help
You might search the thread, I think somebody already did.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

new version of the Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod is up!

In this thread, you will also find an extended set of translations that are not covered by the community translation packs and which can be installed alongside (currently for the German language only, sorry). This includes some quest relevant images, all phone messages, all items and all achievements, and some other stuff.

It is not required to have the mod installed for many of the translations to be recognized by the game. However, with the mod installed you will now have nearly everything translated. Other languages may take this archive as a template. I could upload your own translations if you send them to me, or feel free to share them yourselves.

To say this again: it is not required to mod your game to benefit from the additional translations. But it helps.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 21, 2018
I heared that Devs don't want NTR of kind. It's either sharing or the lady gets separated from her partner somehow. Of course i can be wrong.
Hmmm The question will be: they entertained the fetishes of other patreons but not NTR who, I might guess, some patreons would want? On my part, maybe? I mean they are the devs after all. They could do whatever they want.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hmmm The question will be: they entertained the fetishes of other patreons but not NTR who, I might guess, some patreons would want? On my part, maybe? I mean they are the devs after all. They could do whatever they want.
Some things simply have an impact on the mood and style of the game. You can quite easily satisfy most fetishes but NTR will always set a certain mood which doesn't fit the easy going, somewhat comical style. I mean, it's one of the main differences between for example SS and TaffyTales.

But yeah, it's very, very unlikely that we'll get NTR, especially because DC doesn't seem to like it, either.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I have played this game off and on throughout the last several years, and still cannot figure out how - in any way - to continue a save in any way. I tried continuing a save from two days ago (yes - less than 48 hrs) in the same version with no changes or reloads of any kind, and it will NOT work. All saves bomb out. Does the dev purposefully rig the game to actually make a continuing save impossible? Does it have a 24 hr timeout that makes any continuation impossible? I have never - ever - had this problem with any other games - other than ones I have given up on and completely erased from my drive. Which I am getting close to doing with this incredibly frustrating piece of...well...you know...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have played this game off and on throughout the last several years, and still cannot figure out how - in any way - to continue a save in any way. I tried continuing a save from two days ago (yes - less than 48 hrs) in the same version with no changes or reloads of any kind, and it will NOT work. All saves bomb out. Does the dev purposefully rig the game to actually make a continuing save impossible? Does it have a 24 hr timeout that makes any continuation impossible? I have never - ever - had this problem with any other games - other than ones I have given up on and completely erased from my drive. Which I am getting close to doing with this incredibly frustrating piece of...well...you know...
A few things to ask:
  1. Do you use the most recent version of the game? Did you download an official version or some re-distribution like compressed versions?
  2. Did you only save in the main city map or in MC's bedromm, as is the official recommendation?
  3. Do you use any mods? Do you have rollback enabled and use it a lot?
  4. What platform are you on (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)? What OS, what device?
Can you attach an affected save here to check?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes