j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maria might get another scene in 0.20.8 (naked couch preview).
Yeah, it was me who brought that up. Then again, it may as well just be another normal button/cut scene, given that she only doesn't wear panties because picarto chat said it was better.
The point was more that she shouldn't get another sex scene if she had some in the 2/3 updates before - unless, in my opinion, if it's the threesome. DC polled whether people would prefer Tony/Maria or Terry/Sara some time ago, so the topic is still a bit relevant at least.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, it was me who brought that up. Then again, it may as well just be another normal button/cut scene, given that she only doesn't wear panties because picarto chat said it was better.
The point was more that she shouldn't get another sex scene if she had some in the 2/3 updates before - unless, in my opinion, if it's the threesome. DC polled whether people would prefer Tony/Maria or Terry/Sara some time ago, so the topic is still a bit relevant at least.
Sploosh said that the choice in first part of main story will have consequences, so she will get 2 scenes each depending on wchich option you had made.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
My most likely guess on who'll get the (5-8) extra existing characters sex scenes for the upcoming tech update:

1. Tammy aka Mrs. Johnson/Erik's Mom
2. Mia
3. Helen/Mia's Mom
4. Roxxy and her friends(Becca and Missy)
5. Crystal/Roxxy's Mom
6. Eve
7. Grace
8. Debbie or Diane

Last edited:
Reactions: {0__0} and Budman59

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
My most likely guess on who'll get the (5-8) extra existing characters sex scenes for the upcoming tech update:

1. Tammy aka Mrs. Johnson/Erik's Mom
2. Mia
3. Helen/Mia's Mom
4. Roxxy and her friends(Becca and Missy)
5. Crystal/Roxxy's Mom
6. Eve
7. Grace
8. Debbie or Diane
The first 3 and Debbie won't get new scene because their whole stories need full rework.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Sploosh said that the choice in first part of main story will have consequences, so she will get 2 scenes each depending on wchich option you had made.
Yeah, but that's for 0.20.8 and the most obvious choice would have been a threesome/normal scene, but we don't know whether that's going to happen or not. Though it's indeed true that the consequence doesn't necessairly have to be sex scene related, either, as some have pointed out.

Yet, I'm still convinced that Maria really doesn't need anything more in the tech update.

The first 3 and Debbie won't get new scene because their whole stories need full rework.
While I'd agree in principle that doesn't have to be true. Debbie already got a new scene when Diane's story was reworked, so there's little reason why they shouldn't be able to add generic stuff like a bed scene to for example Mia. These are things that can always be reused, just as they will reuse the Diane/Debbie threesome in Debbie's reworked story.

Having said that, I don't really expect that to happen, either. To me it sounds more like most of it will be alterations (new angles, pregnancy, etc.) of existing scenes or stuff for actually reworked stories, so they can leave them for good after that.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, but that's for 0.20.8 and the most obvious choice would have been a threesome/normal scene, but we don't know whether that's going to happen or not. Though it's indeed true that the consequence doesn't necessairly have to be sex scene related, either, as some have pointed out.

Yet, I'm still convinced that Maria really doesn't need anything more in the tech update.

While I'd agree in principle that doesn't have to be true. Debbie already got a new scene when Diane's story was reworked, so there's little reason why they shouldn't be able to add generic stuff like a bed scene to for example Mia. These are things that can always be reused, just as they will reuse the Diane/Debbie threesome in Debbie's reworked story.

Having said that, I don't really expect that to happen, either. To me it sounds more like most of it will be alterations (new angles, pregnancy, etc.) of existing scenes or stuff for actually reworked stories, so they can leave them for good after that.
Yep, I would prefer that the consequence won't be sex scene related. Maria doesn't really need another scene.

As for tech update the highest chance of content have Grace, Becca, Missy, Eve, Odette. I don't see Debbie after getting scene with Diane or other girls from old updates getting new scene. I think there is higher chance that store clerks like Veronica or Lily will get a scene.

Reactions: Morasaky

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't even know what was my decision. How can I get to know my decision? If I have sex with her, will he be there to watch?
If he is not present the first time, he never will. If he is, he always will. Also, if you only made one playthrough, you don't get the other option in the cookie jar.

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That 100% not cringe Photoshop cutting line around the top of tids and/or them being on top of his chest hair. Seems too legit to not be genuine DC-made

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He should really posts these more often. I remember him drawing Tyrone with a massive, flat dick that looked a bit like it had been run over by a car. Then he forgot about it and he seemed genuinely surprised when that image popped back up a year or so later, when he needed that character again checked which poses were available.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
The tech update seems tempting. I'd vote for it if I was a fool patron. Game will take forever to be done, so better make it more friendly sooner than ever.

On I side note, I've been taking screen captures from moments that are not in the Cookie Jar (ex: Jenny's wet shirt scene, Iwanka's dance). This means I'll have to do all from the scratch... :rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Tech update is made to have save comp work for more than 2 weeks, hopefully it'll be compatible with itself and we won't need to restart between 0.20.8, tech and 0.21

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
On I side note, I've been taking screen captures from moments that are not in the Cookie Jar (ex: Jenny's wet shirt scene, Iwanka's dance). This means I'll have to do all from the scratch... :rolleyes:
Yeah, I haven't played the game in full since 2017 or so and I was actually thinking about doing it once the main story update is done. But now I'll probably wait until the tech stuff is done, too.

I just now realize that I'd indeed like a gallery for these lewd(ish) images/cut scenes, like many other games have it. Right now some of them are in the jar, like Eve singing karaoke, while others aren't.

Reactions: seraphimd2
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes