Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Only "pity skip" I saw was the pizza toppings mini-game. It's pretty hard to fail vs Dexter.

sick_duck

Dec 30, 2018
Edit: While I'm at it and while some may be interested. Sploosh also said some time ago that they are planning to make Jenny Debbie's daughter again even in the "non incest" game because there won't be sex/lewd stuff between them and he recently included Kevin in the "prom dates" list, so they still seem to plan with his story eventually.
booooo

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They dumped Somrak out of Jenny's route's requirements for that reason, reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly doubt they'd make Kevin a cockstatblocker, especially since 99% of players wouldn't even go the gay route to start with

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
in other words, you are saying what if they lock pretty much every other content until you take up the butt...
Wells yeah kinda like how most of us were forced to do Roz.
They dumped Somrak out of Jenny's route's requirements for that reason, reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly doubt they'd make Kevin a cockstatblocker, especially since 99% of players wouldn't even go the gay route to start with
That would be pretty funny if implemented. Pretty much gotta go gay first before getting to fuck the females.

Reactions: tywren

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wells yeah kinda like how most of us were forced to do Roz.
Well, her actual sex scene happens in a highly optional monster girl branch, while her parts in Diane's and Consuela's stories are pretty tame.

There are some occasions where more choices would be nice, like not having to impregnate Maria, but I've no worries that they'll handle the gay and even threesome stuff properly for those who dislike it, as they've always done.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Well, her actual sex scene happens in a highly optional monster girl branch, while her parts in Diane's and Consuela's stories are pretty tame.

There are some occasions where more choices would be nice, like not having to impregnate Maria, but I've no worries that they'll handle the gay and even threesome stuff properly for those who dislike it, as they've always done.
Don't forget about that you are also forced to have sex with Tina and right after that Becca and Missy meet you. I think that was one of the more bizzare decison by DC.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...hey guys... is there a way to add a rollback on this game? Sometimes I need to rethink about some decisions I took in the gameplay, but forget to save, and so...!

Thanks for your answers...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes