tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I'd totally vote for a mall update, with the Elf, Ivy and Veronica scenes.
I'd like to see a continuation of the June/Eric rout that has the MC going out on a series of double date with Lilly (Elf), that culminates with all of them sharing a room at a convention or some such, and it turns into a swap/orgy.

Apr 12, 2020
Seems like everytime I play this game, I get stuck in a loop. Clearing persistent used to help but not anymore. Right now, I'm stuck in a loop after Diane has built the barn, but I can't proceed with her storyline with Debbie. I also never see Debbie in the shower---or anywhere besides the basement holding the laundry basket. For some reason the "I should get the lotion from her room. She needs a massage!" task never is cleared. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Do I need to flag/unflag something in RenPy Save Editor or the console commands? Please help. I'm tired of starting over from square one and getting stuck in loops.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Seems like everytime I play this game, I get stuck in a loop. Clearing persistent used to help but not anymore. Right now, I'm stuck in a loop after Diane has built the barn, but I can't proceed with her storyline with Debbie. I also never see Debbie in the shower---or anywhere besides the basement holding the laundry basket. For some reason the "I should get the lotion from her room. She needs a massage!" task never is cleared. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Do I need to flag/unflag something in RenPy Save Editor or the console commands? Please help. I'm tired of starting over from square one and getting stuck in loops.
Do you use any mods? Some hacks allow you to use rollback excessiely, which may cause problems. Also, only save your game in the main city map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or quest.

You may also attach your save here and I will check if it can be repaired.

Apr 12, 2020
Do you use any mods? Some hacks allow you to use rollback excessiely, which may cause problems. Also, only save your game in the main city map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or quest.

You may also attach your save here and I will check if it can be repaired.
I'm attaching the one with the Naughty Tribute Mod, but I had the same issue with looping with a vanilla version of the game. I save outside of the map/bedroom frequently, so I'll stop doing that for sure. Thanks so much!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Don't forget about that you are also forced to have sex with Tina and right after that Becca and Missy meet you. I think that was one of the more bizzare decison by DC.
Yeah, that's certainly another one. But then again, when it comes to Tina, Maria, Roz, etc. I think it's ok, because straight vanilla sex is the core topic of this game and almost everybody who plays the game should be more or less ok with it. Gay/ trans content, BDSM, pregnant sex, etc. seems to be a different matter.

I'd totally vote for a mall update, with the Elf, Ivy and Veronica scenes.
I'd like to know in which update DC intends to add their scenes. Apart from Veronica, I've never heard about any "detailed" plans at all.

PS: I'm still hoping that Ivy turns out to be the succubus. It would be such a great fit ...

Last edited:

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, that's certainly another one. But then again, when it comes to Tina, Maria, Roz, etc. I think it's ok, because straight vanilla sex is the core topic of this game and almost everybody who plays the game should be more or less ok with it. Gay/ trans content, BDSM, pregnant sex, etc. seems to be a different matter.

I'd like to know in which update DC intends to add their scenes. Apart from Veronica, I've never heard about any "detailed" plans at all.

PS: I'm still hoping that Ivy turns out to be the succubus. It would be such a great fit ...
I mean, I don't have much of the problem with the sex scene as it is. I like that this game is vanilla, since this is what besides art that drive me into this game few years ago. So in that regard I don't have a problem. It just that scene was just weird story-wise. Maybe DC wanted to add to add some comedic element, but I just feel that was completely unnecessary.

I think Veronica and other store clerks have big chance of getting content in tech update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why would they ? Most of the clerks have 0 stuff before and now they'd get smex scenes out of thin air ? And DC said (years ago and probalby changed his mind a few hundred times since) that most of the clerks wouldn't be dickable ever. Maybe Veronica might get some lewd stuff some day (probably in a Diane reremake/add-on) ........

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think Veronica and other store clerks have big chance of getting content in tech update.
As far as I'm aware they don't really want to add that much or indeed any story. With Veronica that could work, given that she could be added to Diane' story without much hassle but for the others I'm not really sure. I'd expect additional scenes for finished stories or possibly, in some cases, even only additional angles/pregnant sex for existing scenes.

@Omnikuken: Almost all of them have pregnanet art by now, so we may indeed conclude that they'll get their scene at some point. As it seems, the only one who won't be fuckable by MC alone remains Sara.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, I haven't played the game in full since 2017 or so and I was actually thinking about doing it once the main story update is done. But now I'll probably wait until the tech stuff is done, too.

I just now realize that I'd indeed like a gallery for these lewd(ish) images/cut scenes, like many other games have it. Right now some of them are in the jar, like Eve singing karaoke, while others aren't.
I was out a lot of time,kinda miss you guys arguing during the shitstorms before the releases,but getting back on the track of what i really wanted to say is,i kinda understand you dont playing the game fully since 2017,i myself kinda got bored of the pace the game was being developed(trying to use the least offensive word here),but Consuela and Maria kinda surprised me,and my heart is warmed by Judith pick on the anterior poll,so i think i can finnaly smile again when i wait an SS update(aside the smiles brought by the shitstorm,cuz dat one is consequence of the laughing)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was out a lot of time,kinda miss you guys arguing during the shitstorms before the releases,but getting back on the track of what i really wanted to say is,i kinda understand you dont playing the game fully since 2017,i myself kinda got bored of the pace the game was being developed(trying to use the least offensive word here),but Consuela and Maria kinda surprised me,and my heart is warmed by Judith pick on the anterior poll,so i think i can finnaly smile again when i wait an SS update(aside the smiles brought by the shitstorm,cuz dat one is consequence of the laughing)
Well, I still really take my time to play every new update, but generally I'm just not in the mood to replay content - apart from Mia, Roxxy and Eve, whose stories I've indeed played a few times each. I'm also pretty sure that I won't touch the main story again after it's done, unless I have to. I personally just like to listen to/watch DC's streams while doing work or chores and it's good to have a place to talk about it. Without them I probably wouldn't care, either.

It's really true that the arguments/shit storms have gotten a lot less during these 2 years, probably because most people have realized that complaining about DC's pace/money won't help or chance anything.

But yeah, doing it the way you did is probably the best way to avoid frustration, there's so much else do to and upon return it'll feel fresh and better again.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Shitstorms have died down cause the mods went on a crusade to remove them from the thread. Otherwise, the milking scamlord meme would still be rolling

I'm not putting much faith in people actually getting more IQ and suddenly stopping with the trashtalk

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm attaching the one with the Naughty Tribute Mod, but I had the same issue with looping with a vanilla version of the game. I save outside of the map/bedroom frequently, so I'll stop doing that for sure. Thanks so much!
I fixed your save as far as it could be fixed. Not sure what is causing such a mess. Did you import a save from a previous game version? However, I attached the fixed one. I cannot guarantee that it does not contain any more issues, though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: relativeupstairs829
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes