j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is this dude serious. Man we want roxxy pregnant not some literal who i don't even knew was in the game. smdh.
I mean, he did draw her pregnant art ages ago. The only question is when she'll get her update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have problems with threesome as long as it with two girls but i am not going to share anything with other dudes especialy not Eric.
Yeah, quite a few people think like that and that's why this kind of content is and probably always will be optional.

Profit81

Nov 21, 2020
Salut, est-ce que quelqu'un sait si le fichier "fr.bin" pour traduire le jeu fonctionne sur téléphone Android ?

Hello, Does anyone know if "fr.bin" file to translate game works on android phone?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Salut, est-ce que quelqu'un sait si le fichier "fr.bin" pour traduire le jeu fonctionne sur téléphone Android ?

Hello, Does anyone know if "fr.bin" file to translate game works on android phone?
If you mean the community translation (it's called fr.rpy, not bin), yes it should work. Some people have issues, however...

Reactions: Profit81
May 26, 2019
I don't have problems with threesome as long as it with two girls but i am not going to share anything with other dudes especialy not Eric.
I agree with everything except the "especialy not Eric" part. What do you have against Erik, especially? Dude is pretty cool.

May 26, 2019
Hey does anyone know if the cave plant blowjob is some sort of fetish?
I have never seen anything like this before but its awesome!
I wouldn't mind finding more but have no idea what I am looking for.
I actually wanted to ask people in general, how they felt about this scene/feature.

Personally, I did like it all that much. I feel like this is one of those instances where the game developer is conflating what pleasures the MC with what pleasures the actual player.

I have no doubt that SeaSucc is very pleasurable for the MC. But I, the player, derive no real enjoyment or "excitement" from seeing the MC getting blown by a plant.

How did others feel about this scene? More power to those who enjoyed it, but I personally, just didn't feel it.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Surprisingly - or maybe not - this game feels for me more like a mix of "Leisure Suit Larry", "Monkey Island" and "Day of the Tentacle". Certainly quite erotic sometimes, but nowhere "turning me on".
I have to say, I love this game nevertheless or because of this. I love the humor and absolutely the art style, which seems lack a bit in the sex scenes (different artist?). But most of the time I skip the sex scenes anyway...

An exception might be Jenny and Eve, which are my favorite characters.

Usually I neither like incest nor milfs nor anal nor exaggerated big penises or huge boobs - but here it fits the story.

This is a fun game and the cave plant blowjob is just fitting well into this silly act.
My 2 cent.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes