j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The athletic team content(Cassie, Rhonda and Coach) won the poll in late 2017.
I think you've got that part wrong. The coach never won a poll and Ronda won her's for 0.21 last year. Though it's true that waiting two years from poll to update is simply too long, no matter how one may justify that.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so i'm doing the main story and i'm about to fuck Maria and now i have the option of having Tony watching me fucking her or kicking him out. what are the consequences of either decisions because i can't see any unless Tony ends up hating you for not being part of it. the wiki isn't that clear on any consequences either

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so i'm doing the main story and i'm about to fuck Maria and now i have the option of having Tony watching me fucking her or kicking him out. what are the consequences of either decisions because i can't see any unless Tony ends up hating you for not being part of it. the wiki isn't that clear on any consequences either
That'll be a secret until the next 0.20.8 update is released. It's rumored that letting Tony watch may lead to threesome with Tony and Maria, but there's no reliable information at the moment.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
That'll be a secret until the next 0.20.8 update is released. It's rumored that letting Tony watch may lead to threesome with Tony and Maria, but there's no reliable information at the moment.
but as of now there's no real consequence for it?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
No, for the content that's in the game right now it doesn't matter at all.

Edit: Except for the fact that he'll obviously watch during that scene.
if i let him watch does that mean he'll always be there when i fuck his wife or is it a one time thing?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so i'm doing the Iwanka "party" part and Erik and his mom turn super jewish, what is that about? i don't think i've seen or heard a single thing pointing to them being jewish or at least not that jewish up to that point but in this mission it's non stop oy veys from the mom and erik comes in with non stop jewish games and snacks.
why did they turn super jewish all of a sudden?

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Cuz they are Jewish and MC friend is Erik, dont you see the connection? (respect my autoritah!) we just need a complete rework of Erik (bad attitude, red t-shirt, brown pants, etc) xD

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so i'm doing the Iwanka "party" part and Erik and his mom turn super jewish, what is that about? i don't think i've seen or heard a single thing pointing to them being jewish or at least not that jewish up to that point but in this mission it's non stop oy veys from the mom and erik comes in with non stop jewish games and snacks.
why did they turn super jewish all of a sudden?
Erik's/Mrs. Johnson's content was still written by DC himself back in the days and it looks like it was too plain for their liking. His story will still have to be reworked, so we'll likely see more of that in the future.

But I think you are right that they overdid it a little again. Not every line has to be a pun or joke to deliver a good story ...

Reactions: Solrane

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Erik's/Mrs. Johnson's content was still written by DC himself back in the days and it looks like it was too plain for their liking. His story will still have to be reworked, so we'll likely see more of that in the future.

But I think you are right that they overdid it a little again. Not every line has to be a pun or joke to deliver a good story ...
A deeply Jewish family, with the last name Johnson... So much shoehorning here

Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
I cant seem to trigger part 2 of the main story.
Maria is Pregnant, I have the binoculars and did the stakeout part and got caught by Harold and his partner.
No option comes up with Debbie, Tony the Pizza owner or the police officers.

Last edited:

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
Maria is Pregnant, I have the binoculars and did the stakeout part and got caught by Harold and his partner.
Part 2 is under work?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You get the binocs, go to the warehouse at night, get wacked by Harold, talk some, go sleep, MC wakes up with the idea to go to police station, you go there, talk some more, game pops-up "this is the end of main story for now, come back in 0.20.8 for more lewds", then you get back to town map. It's pretty self-playing and straightforward

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You get the binocs, go to the warehouse at night, get wacked by Harold, talk some, go sleep, MC wakes up with the idea to go to police station, you go there, talk some more, game pops-up "this is the end of main story for now, come back in 0.20.8 for more lewds", then you get back to town map. It's pretty self-playing and straightforward
Except that the ending you quote is the end of the 0.20.1 story. We are at 0.20.7 already where we continue with the whole Iwanka/Melonia/Mayor Rump events.
Do you happen to have Lains mod installed? That won't work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He was asking what to do after he got hit by Harold and the pizza place. He's not into Wanka and Melon yet

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
A deeply Jewish family, with the last name Johnson... So much shoehorning here
Do you mind explaining that for the non-native English spekers, please? Is Johnson not a typical Jewish name, or even a typical non-Jewish name?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes