Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Did they remove the ability to get Jenny pregnant? No matter what I do, the latest version won't give me the option...

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Is there more Eve/Odette content planed in the future? Odette has a crush on her, that´s for sure.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I transferred the saving and copying of version 20.5 to version 20.7, but there is a warning icon on the saved image when I read it. When I read it, it will tell me that I will lose the saving progress. What should I do?

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Do you mind explaining that for the non-native English spekers, please? Is Johnson not a typical Jewish name, or even a typical non-Jewish name?
AFAIK, Johnson is a Scandinavian name that follows the tradition of having your second name be that of your father (Johnson = son of John). I think Iceland still does this. Judaism was not common in those areas. It's entirely possible they could have converted or that she was Jewish and Erik's father wasn't.

Also, here in America, we had a tradition of changing peoples' names to something more easily pronounceable. The most common group with the name Johnson are black because... well... see history. But this was common to all at the time. My Italian family name is lost to the ages and now we go by the name of the town we came from.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I transferred the saving and copying of version 20.5 to version 20.7, but there is a warning icon on the saved image when I read it. When I read it, it will tell me that I will lose the saving progress. What should I do?
Warning is normal for every1, it's been in-game since at least 0.19 and is there to let you know your game MIGHT fuck up and you MIGHT lose some progress. Be a grown man/dude/bro/girl/cat/dog/flying spaghetti monster and click yes.

1st pic should be ok since you're on the town map
2nd pic is funky since it's a random place (should work though)
3rd pic is already good since you clicked through the warning and the game tells you the world isn't ending now (though it's another wonky random place save , so it might act weird)

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
ehh.. is this worth trying if i find all the screenshots to be kinda gross? as far as the women are concerned. i figure it can't be making this much noise if that's all there is to it?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
ehh.. is this worth trying if i find all the screenshots to be kinda gross? as far as the women are concerned. i figure it can't be making this much noise if that's all there is to it?
What exactly do you find "gross" about about the women in the screenshots? If I might be so bold to ask.

Reactions: _tewi

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
What exactly do you find "gross" about about the women in the screenshots? If I might be so bold to ask.
to avoid a prolonged debate that i'm sure has been done to death during the thousands of pages in this thread, i'll just say i find them unappealing in every way

i'm just wondering if this would be worth playing for someone in my position. i love a good story, etc.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To be fair, many of these screenshots are badly out of date. Some characters and scenes aren't even in game anymore and all of them are old and very early art, which by now has been replaced or will be replaced sonner than later.

Someone already removed the old mods etc. from the first post, but it's still very much out of date when it comes to everything else.

i'm just wondering if this would be worth playing for someone in my position. i love a good story, etc.
In that case your probably want to check out at least the parts of Eve (see my profile pic) and Roxxy (the blonde girl from the SumertimeSaga logo). The game is far from being done, but they've got quite a bit of content that's well written and fun to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solrane and _tewi

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
To be fair, many of these screenshots are badly out of date. Some characters and scenes aren't even in game anymore and all of them are old and very early art, which by now has been replaced or will be replaced sonner than later.

Someone already removed the old mods etc. from the first post, but it's still very much out of date when it comes to everything else.

In that case your probably want to check out at least the parts of Eve (see my profile pic) and Roxxy (the blonde girl from the SumertimeSaga logo). The game is far from being done, but they've got quite a bit of content that's well written and fun to play.
yeah i definitely think mia is cute so far, so that's something.

by the way, is there a way to enable rollback? i feel naked without rollback

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
by the way, is there a way to enable rollback? i feel naked without rollback
As far as I'm aware the naughty tribute mod enables it in certain situations, but beyond that I wouldn't use it. Using it in any other way will almost certainly demage your savegame. As a general rule of thumb it's best not to use rollback and to either save in MC's room or on the map.

Yeah, I really like Mia, too. Sadly her story is one of the earlier ones and was never as complete as it should have been. She's due for a rework in the distant future.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude comes into pron thread
Dude says he doesn't like the girls
Dude asks if he should play pron for the story while puking all around cause the girls are buttfugly

Logic.exe has crashed, please send your feedback to Microsoft for support :WaitWhat:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
to avoid a prolonged debate that i'm sure has been done to death during the thousands of pages in this thread, i'll just say i find them unappealing in every way

Fair enough, I guess.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Do you mind explaining that for the non-native English spekers, please? Is Johnson not a typical Jewish name, or even a typical non-Jewish name?
Johnson isn't a typical Jewish name, it's Scandinavian. A few examples of Jewish family names would be Abravanel, Barbernell, Coen, Roth.

The fact that the developer decided to suddenly make established characters, that up to that point, had not even a hit of being Jewish, into walking talking Ashkenazi stereotypes, is them trying to force something into a place it doesn't fit, much like someone would use a shoehorn to force their foot into a shoe that's too small for them.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes