Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Unless someone has come up with some new, sweet magicky science that can change an Y chromosome into a X, no.
Er, chromosomes are not always the deciding factor. XY Female (Swyer Syndrome) and XX Male (de la Chapelle syndrome) do exist in nature. They appear outwardly as their gender would suggest despite not having the typical chromosome structure.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Er, chromosomes are not always the deciding factor. XY Female (Swyer Syndrome) and XX Male (de la Chapelle syndrome) do exist in nature. They appear outwardly as their gender would suggest despite not having the typical chromosome structure.
Chromosomes are the most deciding factor when it comes to having kids you know...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Then it's a good thing Eve is a transwoman and not a "trap."
yeah mb that i called her trap :v
To be fair, that's pretty much DC's fault. He talked about a "trap" for years before we got (St)Eve and it wasn't really that clear whether (s)he would indeed be trans or just male until it happened. Once a narrative is established, it's hard to get rid of it.
would fuck the shit out of the middle one
She's supposed to be inspired by Selena Gomez

Reactions: Oghmios1337

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just where are you going with this?
I don't know where you want to drive me. You seem to want to make the statement that trans women are the same as women. They are not. I do not insult anybody and certainly I do not *want* to insult anybody by stating this fact. If there was/is a trans woman who wants to be treated like a woman and called a woman, so be it and I am the last person on earth who would say "No, you are not a woman". But, biologically spoken, there is a difference. That's all and from my point of view this discussion should end now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You seem to want to make the statement that trans women are the same as women.
I most certainly do not want to do that. I just wanted to point out that XX does not always result in female and also that XY does not always result in male. That's all the point I was making.
So technically, you could have a male-to-female operation AND have an XX chromosome structure.
It's really really rare, but it does happen.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
The roof party is still a bug after a year... What's the fix? People are asking and people aren't answering (if they know how to fix or what the problem is).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The roof party is still a bug after a year... What's the fix? People are asking and people aren't answering (if they know how to fix or what the problem is).
What bug are you talking about? I know there is a glitch if Jenny is pregnant during the event. Just let her have the baby and go to the party afterwards when it's in day care.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
come on dude im sorry if that offended u or other ppl i really didnt mean anything bad when i called her trap. it is just that im not a native English speaker and the word trans didnt come up to my mind when i was writing that.
No problem. Like I said, I know a number of trans individuals personally and knowing them and knowing how they feel about this term, it becomes a bit personal. I'm not trans, gender fluid, or non-binary myself, but I do consider myself slightly gender-nonconforming. My brain is wired in a way that doesn't quite fit with male norms in this society.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
No problem. Like I said, I know a number of trans individuals personally and knowing them and knowing how they feel about this term, it becomes a bit personal. I'm not trans, gender fluid, or non-binary myself, but I do consider myself slightly gender-nonconforming. My brain is wired in a way that doesn't quite fit with male norms in this society.
Do you believe this could be a result of conditioning, whether self induced or external?

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do you believe this could be a result of conditioning, whether self induced or external?
Thank you for the question. My response follows (in order not to take up space for something others might not find interesting):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find it fascinating that some of the VN developers are attempting to look at neurodiversity in their games. It helps move out of the standard cookie-cutter scenarios.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSmith
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes