401Grem

May 14, 2017
25,252 patrons $68,000 per month. This is becoming just ridiculous. This game is good and fun, but no where near 68K per month good. Instead of supporting hard working devs with much more regular and faster updates and also with good games, all the money pouring into this pool, it's just sad.
Evidently, they don't think like you? Or they are not concerned by your opinion concerning their well-being. I fail to understand why it matters to you?

Reactions: Oghmios1337

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Evidently, they don't think like you? Or they are not concerned by your opinion concerning their well-being. I fail to understand why it matters to you?
Evidently, I'm not concerned about their well being or what they think like, I'm concerned about well being of good devs who earns too little. Evidently, while you're trying to put me in my place you missed that point, so that's why it matters to me. If you're still failing to understand, just ignore me. ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You'd have a point if this was 2017, too bad every1 and their mom crying about it missed that oppurtunity 4 years ago. He's been biggest pron game and in the overall top 5 on Patreon for most of those 4 years. This means either the ~25k dudes paying him about 2-3$ each don't care about it or people moaning he makes too much $ are the problem

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Evidently, I'm not concerned about their well being or what they think like, I'm concerned about well being of good devs who earns too little. Evidently, while you're trying to put me in my place you missed that point, so that's why it matters to me. If you're still failing to understand, just ignore me. ;)
People like this game, therefore they pay. Only because other devs don't get that much money, why should they pay for them instead? Is there an obligation to like all games equally?

If anybody does not understand something, I guess it's you.

And, hey, it's not that I don't pay for other games as well, but just for those I like. They normally don't make that much money as DC does, but that does not mean I'm starting to think to reduce my pay for Summertime Saga now.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Evidently, I'm not concerned about their well being or what they think like, I'm concerned about well being of good devs who earns too little.
mate, some ppl like 3d , some like 2d , some like comics, some are into long drawn out stories while the first thing some people do when they see a new game is look for a gallery mod.

ss ticks most of above boxes

more people are into summertime saga because of the variety of fetishes it offers - from anal to harem to monster girl to pregnancy to futa to virgin etc

complaining that a game is earning more than you think it should on a thread full of people who really like the game does nothing except attract hate comments to yourself.

Last edited:

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Summertime Saga was one of the first games that I tried few years ago. And till this day I think is one of the best games I ever played. It has the best game design. The art style is good and the writing is ok imo. I would support that. I did support him on patron for a few months. But yeah. With an income like that you expect them to work and deliver more. The thing is the artist is only one as I remember. Only DC creates the art so everyone is waiting on him to finish. If there were 3-4 artists working with him i guess we would get an update every 30-40 days.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I did support him on patron for a few months. But yeah. With an income like that you expect them to work and deliver more.
That's probably the case for a huge part of his patrons. I'd say there's a significant fluctuation and many, except for a minority, stay for some time and then leave again. People simply tend to underestimate SS's enormous reach compared to almost every other NSFW game on the market.
The thing is the artist is only one as I remember. Only DC creates the art so everyone is waiting on him to finish. If there were 3-4 artists working with him i guess we would get an update every 30-40 days.
Let's be real, in that case it would probably be a different game compared to what it is now. DC has chosen it that way and people have to accept that. Even those who don't pay a cent can play the game for free and therefore nobody gains the right to interfere. If you think you've given enough, you stop and you won't have any disadvantage from it.

Then again, if the game were to have huge monthly updates and several artists working on it, he would probably be making several 100k a month by now. From a business point of view not expanding his team is bad decision - he's saving tens of thousands in salaries but he's forgoing millions per year in additional revenue.

Last edited:

EXC King

Jun 24, 2018
I need help guys If possible,can someone link/give me the save file the last I played it was I think v18.5 or v19(the mayor storyline is not finished at the time) I don't wanna do the old storyline again pls.
Btw.i use android.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Yea, i dont know i allways save the masterball for him cuz its purple and mewtwo is purple and well... OCD guys know what i mean... :confused:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Summertime Saga was one of the first games that I tried few years ago. And till this day I think is one of the best games I ever played. It has the best game design. The art style is good and the writing is ok imo. I would support that. I did support him on patron for a few months. But yeah. With an income like that you expect them to work and deliver more. The thing is the artist is only one as I remember. Only DC creates the art so everyone is waiting on him to finish. If there were 3-4 artists working with him i guess we would get an update every 30-40 days.
Art was never the bottleneck in this game. DC always finished all art tasks first and began working on coming updates, weeks before the game was finished. At least that is what I remember.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Does anybody have any info on the Jennifer Lopez-looking character? I know it's a minor character, but has DC said anything more about her, and perhaps a reason why she's wearing gloves? (Is she a maid?)

I'm very excited to finally have my fetish featured in a game. :geek:

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes