j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
oh well i wish she was like 30 years younger. and is it even possible to get pregnant with her age?
DC said her chance to get pregnant will be really, really low. I mean, it's not like the game is supposed to be this realistic anyway. :unsure:

a turnaround like that in history and she ends up pregnant would be a surprise for the MC and for those who work at the hospital. it would be interesting to see their reactions.
I actually found this a short time ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I've no idea whether it is really, really decent fanart or whether it was made by a slighly sloppy DC.

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
DC said her chance to get pregnant will be really, really low. I mean, it's not like the game is supposed to be this realistic anyway. :unsure:
i know that the game is not that realistic, but come on u gotta question it at some point XD

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017

I actually found this a short time ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I've no idea whether it is really, really decent fanart or whether it was made by a slighly sloppy DC.
And of course she is smoking!

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
does the DC update the progress bars regularly? because i mean it has been like 12 days since it moved to 53%..
im not complaining or anything im just asking if he updates it regularly

Reactions: bamvius

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
does the DC update the progress bars regularly? because i mean it has been like 12 days since it moved to 53%..
im not complaining or anything im just asking if he updates it regularly
At times he does, at times he doesn't. Even if it reaches 99% nobody knows how long it will take for the last 1%, so my advice is not to bother. It's ready when it's ready. Normally it takes about five months between major updates.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes