EXC King

Jun 24, 2018
I need help guys If possible,can someone link/give me the save file the last I played it was I think v18.5 or v19(the mayor storyline is not finished at the time) I don't wanna do the old storyline again pls.
Btw.i use android.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Yea, i dont know i allways save the masterball for him cuz its purple and mewtwo is purple and well... OCD guys know what i mean... :confused:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Summertime Saga was one of the first games that I tried few years ago. And till this day I think is one of the best games I ever played. It has the best game design. The art style is good and the writing is ok imo. I would support that. I did support him on patron for a few months. But yeah. With an income like that you expect them to work and deliver more. The thing is the artist is only one as I remember. Only DC creates the art so everyone is waiting on him to finish. If there were 3-4 artists working with him i guess we would get an update every 30-40 days.
Art was never the bottleneck in this game. DC always finished all art tasks first and began working on coming updates, weeks before the game was finished. At least that is what I remember.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Does anybody have any info on the Jennifer Lopez-looking character? I know it's a minor character, but has DC said anything more about her, and perhaps a reason why she's wearing gloves? (Is she a maid?)

I'm very excited to finally have my fetish featured in a game. :geek:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honestly i was expecting more about the jenny part and hope that asap will be improved to give a deeper lore and action to the most interessing chara in the game
She's actually the character with the most scenes and thus the least likely to get anything beyond what's there. As far as I'm aware the only thing DC is seriously considering would be adding her to the prom if you pay her to join you.
Does anybody have any info on the Jennifer Lopez-looking character? I know it's a minor character, but has DC said anything more about her, and perhaps a reason why she's wearing gloves (is she a maid?)?
It looks like she and the other two are supposed to be part of a group of women who are cutting drugs for the mafia. I mean, we've already got a nurse and maid in the game...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Incest isn't in the game unless you go out of your way to patch it in (and fail miserably since it does nothing aside change 2 names to notmom and notsis). Futa is a choice you make (either you get girl-only or you get futa/trans for 1 girl in the entire game). Both of which can be skipped if you don't want to play their routes.

Last edited:

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I agree with the Roxxy part, that was epic. Diane was very poor in deed. But I also love the Jenny part, Eve is not bad, and the main story is very promising so far. And for a surprise update, Consuela was, well, a surprise ;)
I think Debbie and Roxxy were the best updates IMO. I've actually enjoyed all the updates except Eve. Diane's was very lackluster for how much time was sank into it, but I like Diane as a character. I thought Jenny's was well done and gives me a lot to look forward to when they get around to updating Debbie.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I saw some mentions about 'What a Legend' and that got me to try it out and it was fantastic and fun. I want to talk about it in comparison with Summertime Saga. The artwork, writing, and play is really fun in What a Legend. Gretta, to me, is the hottest character and Holly is the best character. However, I have two big complaints about What a Legend that I think will keep it from ever dethroning Summertime Saga, at least for me. The first is WaL is very linear. I like the sandbox aspect of Summertime Saga. I don't like the Eve update and haven't replayed it since the one time I've been through it. I may revisit it just to get the Halloween Odette scene, but beyond that I can't see a reason to go back to it (although the Grace sex scene is hot as hell. Those legs!). The second is the breasts. I like the look (and feel) of real breasts. The games that draw more fake looking breasts are less enticing for me. DC started really well in that aspect and has gotten worse as time has gone on, IMO. Diane has hands down the best breasts in the game to me. I don't like Tina or Odette's breasts and I think Roz' blast from the past also has more fake looking breasts. This could be the fan base that drives that, because I know DC has talked many times about veins and sag to larger breasts during his streams, which I'm all for. While STS still has at least some of that aspect, WaL does not and it's disappointing for me (To be fair, WaL is new). Not disappointing enough to not play the game, but probably enough for me never to donate to it (I was a patron to STS for 3 years).

I'm not trying to hate on anyone. This is just my personal opinion. I think both games are fantastic, but STS is still number one for me.

Reactions: Ranma and Morasaky

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Chinese wife named Liu who works in the bank. She's better known that way than "wife of Kim".

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Ah jeez Rhonda isn't the next update still? Guess ill check back in October.
was disappointed at first but it will kinda be cool to play the rhonda update in widescreen. if the tech update also gives a new grace scene i will have enough reasons to replay this game again sometime this year. still couldn't give less of a shit about the main story, i just want it to be over honestly.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes