H2R

Jul 9, 2020
ahh come on still no answer to my question ffs im trying to get the holloween update to trigger

Compex

Nov 26, 2018
For The Full Moon, i'm not sure anymore. But you see the moon at night at lover's lane. And like in real you play day to day and the moon is rising and setting. Also is Odette Telling you if you need more days or it is time to go on the graveyard. be sure you go at night, the time you normaly can only go to bed.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
For The Full Moon, i'm not sure anymore. But you see the moon at night at lover's lane. And like in real you play day to day and the moon is rising and setting. Also is Odette Telling you if you need more days or it is time to go on the graveyard. be sure you go at night, the time you normaly can only go to bed.
yeah well i been going to the hill every night for 20 days

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yeah well i been going to the hill every night for 20 days
You're not going to the hill. You are going to the graveyard. And certainly, since a moon cycle has 29 days, you could still have missed it (the full moon lasts for three days though).

Odette will tell you how many days *exactly* it is until next full moon. She even sends you a message on your phone next time after the first opening cut scene.

And you could also try my mod, with that you will never miss it. The tiny day timer shows the full moon instead of a half moon, and you see the full moon in every location, not just the graveyard ;)

Note that in order to get the scene triggering, it is required that you had sex with Odette on the bike as well as in the weekend evening together with Grace. On a full moon, you then visit her in the morning at the tattoo parlor to get the cut scene, then visit her in the night at the graveyard. Also note that Lain's mod will most likely break the scene since it's long out of date.

Last edited:

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
You're not going to the hill. You are going to the graveyard. And certainly, since a moon cycle has 29 days, you could still have missed it (the full moon lasts for three days though).

Odette will tell you how many days *exactly* it is until next full moon. She even sends you a message on your phone next time after the first opening cut scene.

And you could also try my mod, with that you will never miss it. The tiny day timer shows the full moon instead of a half moon, and you see the full moon in every location, not just the graveyard ;)

Note that in order to get the scene triggering, it is required that you had sex with Odette on the bike as well as in the weekend evening together with Grace. On a full moon, you then visit her in the morning at the tattoo parlor to get the cut scene, then visit her in the night at the graveyard. Also note that Lain's mod will most likely break the scene since it's long out of date.

Or if you don't want to keep skipping days, just save, shut down the game, change your computer's clock to Oct 31, then reload the game. SS always treats IRL Halloween as a full moon, regardless of what it should be in game.

cumboiant

Jul 24, 2020
absolutely love the game the only downside to it comes with one of its upsides its that i replay the game after every update, im not a patron since im broke so not my place to complain but i just hope you can let us skip some missions if its a replay in the future

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
absolutely love the game the only downside to it comes with one of its upsides its that i replay the game after every update, im not a patron since im broke so not my place to complain but i just hope you can let us skip some missions if its a replay in the future
bruh saves carry over unless you are playing on android

even for android there probably is a way to use someone's save

Reactions: Morasaky

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a mod to activate all of the story branches or are you commited to one over the others? Like you have to choose between Mia and her mother and decision is final for rest of playthrough?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a mod to activate all of the story branches or are you commited to one over the others? Like you have to choose between Mia and her mother and decision is final for rest of playthrough?
There was a short phase where they developed mutually exclusive branches. He stopped because people didn't really like being locked out of certain characters. So far there has only been Erik and Mia and nothing else since then.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Or if you don't want to keep skipping days, just save, shut down the game, change your computer's clock to Oct 31, then reload the game. SS always treats IRL Halloween as a full moon, regardless of what it should be in game.
This is not a good idea. Changing the system date may have some unwanted side effects. Better would be to use the debug menu in game to set the timer to halloween (can also be set to christmas in the same menu).

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Hi, can you also post the progress that comes with the wallpaper, Thank you in advance
Art tasks are almost finished and I've (mostly) run out of things to stream for this update, so I will be working on the next update content during the daily streams from now on (tech update).

Here's the last 2 wallpapers for this update! (Yes, there will be a lot more for the next update(s))

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes