j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
New art style, boobs are not bad, but original was much better IMO.
While I'd agree about the boobs, the very early art was pretty bad at times. You can see that he just rushed it through most of the time. Just as an example, this is how Roxxy looked until 0.16.0:

roxxy old.jpg

I think it's hard to argue that the new art isn't generally better, while it's of course fine to disagree with some actual changes that went beyond fixing the art.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
does screwing anyone affect you are trying to romance? can you romance multiple people?
There are some stories where characters are exclusive (like Mia and Helen or Mrs. Johnson and June) but it's going to be an explicit choice and you won't miss it.

Else there are no consequences at the moment, though there will be minor ones in the very distant future.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
While I'd agree about the boobs, the very early art was pretty bad at times. You can see that he just rushed it through most of the time. Just as an example, this is how Roxxy looked until 0.16.0:

View attachment 985528

I think it's hard to argue that the new art isn't generally better, while it's of course fine to disagree with some actual changes that went beyond fixing the art.
I get your point about the new art, I bet a lot of people like the more smooth/realistic style. For me old art is more interesting with its rougher style.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Money change everything in the world.. (in a bad way) , I miss the fast solid updated from DC early years.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
I strongly dislike how, over time, all the titties have become the same shape, just in different sizes. Thoughts? Agree/disagree?
I didn't really notice until someone posted a boob chart of everyone and I noticed the downgrade for Crystal.
I feel like her original body is perfect(maybe too perfect for a trashy trailer chick but it's a game, who cares). Although I don't think it actually changed in game yet unless I'm confusing the old vs the new in this pic.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I feel like her original body is perfect(maybe too perfect for a trashy trailer chick but it's a game, who cares).
Yes, if I remember that stream correctly, that was excatly his reason for basically downgrading her. I think he wanted to make her look even older but picarto chat wasn't too happy about that. Still, she'd have been another candidate for some different boobs, given that Roxxy has to have gotten her's from somewhere...

Although I don't think it actually changed in game yet unless I'm confusing the old vs the new in this pic.
Her art will likely be changed once Roxxy gets her rework, right now her art is still the older "non rig" version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salamandra
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes