Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
Art tasks are almost finished and I've (mostly) run out of things to stream for this update, so I will be working on the next update content during the daily streams from now on (tech update).

Here's the last 2 wallpapers for this update! (Yes, there will be a lot more for the next update(s))
thanks for sharing

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
unless u multiple DarkCookie , or the pace will be the same it's not about money
,Cuz it all draw by himself , only him
it's pure handmade masterpiece,so just make it slow and don't rush it
even u gave him 1 million per month he still going draw in the same pace
stop thinking he already earn more so he should double the speed
he can only draw 12~15 assets per day , he is human he got family to accompany FFS

Aug 29, 2020
unless u multiple DarkCookie , or the pace will be the same it's not about money
,Cuz it all draw by himself , only him
it's pure handmade masterpiece,so just make it slow and don't rush it
even u gave him 1 million per month he still going draw in the same pace
stop thinking he already earn more so he should double the speed
he can only draw 12~15 assets per day , he is human he got family to accompany FFS
Thats a lame excuse. You think Apple hand makes iPhones 1 by 1? I guess Steve Jobs was sitting in his garage like "we gotta make these one at a time guys, these things are my babies."

Having an artstyle is important but its not an excuse to hinder your work output, since the internet was conceived people have been making other peoples art with flawless execution from cartoon characters/anime/videogames/etc. DarkCookie isnt Picasso, he definitely has a distinguishable artstyle that a well paid and skilled artist could mimic IF they wanted too.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
does any one know how to repeat an event using the console ??
That's nothing you can do in the console. Or, more precisely, if *you* could do that in the console, than you could also figure it out by yourself. You would need to know the label to call and then issue a "call <label>" statment, basically. Before that, you would need to set a couple of variables to the values required to run the event. The outcome would be most likely an undefined state.

In short: don't do that. It's easier to start a new game -- or better, save often, load when desired.

Reactions: Reguluz1

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Thats a lame excuse. You think Apple hand makes iPhones 1 by 1? I guess Steve Jobs was sitting in his garage like "we gotta make these one at a time guys, these things are my babies."

Having an artstyle is important but its not an excuse to hinder your work output, since the internet was conceived people have been making other peoples art with flawless execution from cartoon characters/anime/videogames/etc. DarkCookie isnt Picasso, he definitely has a distinguishable artstyle that a well paid and skilled artist could mimic IF they wanted too.
maybe he just want to all made by himself then

how about you give me a reason , why would he hire more artist and pay them to speed it up ?
it's all business kid

I do believe he could hire more people to speed up , but for some reason he just don't want to
and most of the patreon don't even care about it , those who mad at the progress probably unsubscribe or stop donate DC.
It's a free game to public , he not even forced his patreon to keep donate him.
if you don't like it then beat it, no one forced you to stay.

Campus Development is not a big gaming development company

it's a tiny Develop team , so don't put your capitalize bull crap theory in here
it won't work.

unless you advocate stop donating DC till he hire more people to speed it up
and put a huge influence to most of his patreon
then DC might change ,I guess.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "srksrk 68, publicación: 4909568, miembro: 892444"]
Hola chicos,

acaba de subir una pequeña actualización de para que puedas ver lo que hace Tony mientras te diviertes con María en la cocina de la pizzería.

¡Disfrutar!
[/ CITAR]
Hola cómo ponen los mod ayuda

Aug 29, 2020
maybe he just want to all made by himself then

how about you give me a reason , why would he hire more artist and pay them to speed it up ?
it's all business kid

I do believe he could hire more people to speed up , but for some reason he just don't want to
and most of the patreon don't even care about it , those who mad at the progress probably unsubscribe or stop donate DC.
It's a free game to public , he not even forced his patreon to keep donate him.
if you don't like it then beat it, no one forced you to stay.

Campus Development is not a big gaming development company

it's a tiny Develop team , so don't put your capitalize bull crap theory in here
it won't work.

unless you advocate stop donating DC till he hire more people to speed it up
and put a huge influence to most of his patreon
then DC might change ,I guess.
It should be pretty damn obvious why he doesnt hire more people when he makes 68k a month. Why theoretically rush your product out the door when you can instead earn from it at a fixed rate for years on end? Its common sense and from a business standpoint what he is doing makes the most sense for him.

It still doesnt change the fact that people will start to feel a certain way about him, case and point alot of people on this thread. Im sure he has lost patreons and stopped receiving donations from some, the issue is when that number starts to outweigh his income.

So now that that has been explained please dont try to whitewash the situation with ridiculous notions like "handmade masterpiece, not about money"

Lets also not forget your asinine claim of "he got family to accompany he cant draw all day", well gee if a person has a family that they would want to spend more time with lets see what might give them more time with that family.....HIRING MORE HELP!?!?

If you gonna whiteknight atleast dont contradict yourself all over the place.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

Your perception of these events are not relevant, nor requested.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
It should be pretty damn obvious why he doesnt hire more people when he makes 68k a month. Why theoretically rush your product out the door when you can instead earn from it at a fixed rate for years on end? Its common sense and from a business standpoint what he is doing makes the most sense for him.

It still doesnt change the fact that people will start to feel a certain way about him, case and point alot of people on this thread. Im sure he has lost patreons and stopped receiving donations from some, the issue is when that number starts to outweigh his income.

So now that that has been explained please dont try to whitewash the situation with ridiculous notions like "handmade masterpiece, not about money"

Lets also not forget your asinine claim of "he got family to accompany he cant draw all day", well gee if a person has a family that they would want to spend more time with lets see what might give them more time with that family.....HIRING MORE HELP!?!?

If you gonna whiteknight atleast dont contradict yourself all over the place.
Poor fuck , you might be right , however thats not majority's consensus .
your whining not gonna change anything pffffff.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Incoming massive thread purge yet again. We only got the last on Monday. This gonna be fun

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "srksrk 68, publicación: 4909568, miembro: 892444"]
Hola chicos,

acaba de subir una pequeña actualización de para que puedas ver lo que hace Tony mientras te diviertes con María en la cocina de la pizzería.

¡Disfrutar!
[/ CITAR]
Hola cómo ponen los mod ayuda
English please.

All infos about the mod can be found in the first post of this thread: .

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
I strongly dislike how, over time, all the titties have become the same shape, just in different sizes. Thoughts? Agree/disagree?
i mean i can see why u are thinking like that, but i guess thats his artstyle and i kinda like it and i wont be agents the idea of drawing boobs with different shapes

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I strongly dislike how, over time, all the titties have become the same shape, just in different sizes. Thoughts? Agree/disagree?
Yeah, in the beginning DC just drew "some titties" and they all looked reasonably different, while most of them actually didn't look that bad.

Now when he's looking for more realism, they do indeed look (too) similar. I don't really understand, for example, why he didn't give Mrs. Johnson a boob job etc. as was kind of indicated by her old art.

To me that's actually the point where you see that he never really intended to draw a sex game in the first place. Most artists who primarily produce lewd stuff absolutely care about stuff like boobs, pussies, etc. (after all, that's why they started doing it) while I don't think DC really does.

Having said that, I personally don't really mind it that much, but more veriety certainly wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Totally agree, also I didn't like the art style change during this period. I believe development also got much slower while making this changes and still going slow, but I didn't follow this game's progress much since the art changes because of the disappointment, so correct me if I'm wrong.

New art style, boobs are not bad, but original was much better IMO.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Strongly agree. Quite frankly I don't think this game deserves to be supported anymore. That's entirely my opinion, of course, but I certainly won't give it one single more cent. Also I feel they are making way too much money for what they are producing and it's starting to look like they are dragging it on purpose. Not that I blame them too much, to be honest, if people keep giving them money it's their business and their choice, nothing is forced, but that's enough for me to withdraw my support

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes