grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020

You know, there is an edit button below your posts that lets you repair broken quotes as well as forgotten translations. Who is Rick?
[/QUOTE]
I did not know about that and it was a way of telling the person who asked

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020

You know, there is an edit button below your posts that lets you repair broken quotes as well as forgotten translations. Who is Rick?
[/QUOTE]
How do I install the mod in android I extract the folder and I just paste it in game or where why does not game appear in android

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's not like once you get the blue car, the mini-game takes about 5 seconds to finish and many dudes whined they couldn't click fast enough. Now we got dudes whining the bike section takes too long .............
I guess he doesn't mean the minigame as such but the extro, after you finished it. It takes another five seconds. I find that too long as well.

Reactions: Morasaky

blazikenowen

Jul 4, 2017
I guess you installed my mod, and you installed it twice, i.e. having at least the "scripts" folder duplicated (one inside the "game" folder where it belongs, and one at the same level as the "game" folder). I suggest you install everything again, carefully following the instructions.
its actually happening on a no mod version to I have seperate folders one modded and one normal

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
its actually happening on a no mod version to I have seperate folders one modded and one normal
The game uses the same save folder in /appdata/ with both your game "versions", so it'll try to load the mod'd version on vanilla and vice-versa. You'll have to go to : users/whatever name/appdata/roaming/renpy/summertime with a bunch of numbers, delete that folder, delete both game versions, redownload vanilla with or without mod and try again. Not both at once
OK, a typical question in this thread: anything new about an upcoming new version?
Nope, we gain a few % every few days

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That doesn't change the fact that the error you posted indicates that the scripts folder is not where it belongs. You can try figure it out (check again or install again clean), or keep ignoring my hint...

blazikenowen

Jul 4, 2017
That doesn't change the fact that the error you posted indicates that the scripts folder is not where it belongs. You can try figure it out (check again or install again clean), or keep ignoring my hint...
found out what it is its the unlocker it causes the error as soon as its deleted the error stops mind now I just gotta find a way to edit a save so I have both routes unlocked for multiple characters mia helen for example

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Highly unlikely. Even if there are some time shenagians and we get to go to the future and meet one/some of MC's kids, they won't be fuckable cause patreon isn't too kind on incest. If you mean just moar interactions with them in general, instead of just the few lines we get from asking Lucy, there might be, but don't get ure hopes up, pregnancy improvements aren't planned as far as I know, and though its realistic to assume we will eventually get it once the main game has been polished enough, we are still a long way from that.
just the interaction in general like the mom hanging out with the kid or asking them how the kids are doing and such, I like seeing my spawn running around and stuff. incest grosses me out.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...HELP!?...
I Just Went Back To Trying To Complete Erik/Mom Rout, And This Shit Keeps Happening... Screenshot (782).png Screenshot (783).png

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A mod that stopped being updated years ago is fucking up your game ? Nobody saw that coming

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It's not like once you get the blue car, the mini-game takes about 5 seconds to finish and many dudes whined they couldn't click fast enough. Now we got dudes whining the bike section takes too long .............
It's just the post-delivery part. I'm ok with the bike speed.
I wish we could deliver the pizza when reaching the correct house's 'hitbox' instead of just its door.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If by previous you mean anything before 0.18 and by new update you mean anything after, maybe.

Guess putting 3 giant warnings when you try to load an older saves wasn't the best idea DC ever had. Good thing every1 and their mom is also too scared to try anything nowadays

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes