the milking works with a and d only when strg and a are pressed
i have even tried with 2 different keyboards
any one got any ideas what is wrong
and how to solve it !
thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not a message, that's some dev-side console to force stuff to happen. You're pressing the key it's tied to for whatever reason. Probably your keyboard isn't qwerty and the layout is fucked up. Try changing keyboards in Windows to English/murica and see if it changes anything. Or remove the console with shift+o or whatever shortcut it is

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
>.>

Judging by this being your 2nd post in over 2 years and your general lack of reading power/knowledge of wtf is happening with the game : yes
by any means im sorry to step into your favorite game, obviously i can't ask a simple question or have an opinion after 2 years of membership and only 2 posts. My fault -.- I hope you get off regularly with your elitism

Aug 29, 2020
by any means im sorry to step into your favorite game, obviously i can't ask a simple question or have an opinion after 2 years of membership and only 2 posts. My fault -.- I hope you get off regularly with your elitism
Dont worry about him, he is a known asshole opinionated person here on this thread in particular. Honestly kinda worrying how invested he is in this particular game.

As for your question, yeah the devs artstyle has improved as of late, he uses less lines and more clearer models but overall he still has the same "rounded" artstyle.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, DC hasn't been remaking most of the art since before you joined F95 nor is it a constant talk in here for the last 30+ pages. Nah, pure elitism from me for not handing out everything on a silver platter instead of you bending over backwards and try to search a bit like 2 pages back where a bunch of old/new girls have been posted and talked about in length.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Still would like to see more Judith and Ronda content, also like to see Debbie pregnant.
All in due time, we just gotta wait for it 'till its ready to go.

And I'm with you, I'm really looking forward to the content coming somewhere in the future after the conclusion of the Main Story update (and the couple updates coming after that one).
Especially the Mrs. Smith and Judith content that's already queued for updates 0.22 and 0.23, respectively.
And for pregnant Debbie content, of course, whenever that one's coming out. Mama needs her babies!

Reactions: hooter

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there anything known about the Dev improving the artstyle at some point?
I'm not sure what timeframe you are referencing, but there indeed have been 2 to 3 crucial points.

One was between 0.14.5 and 0.15. when DC basically decided to be take the game more serious and to actually care a bit more for the way he drew stuff (better shading, fewer orange colours, more quality in general), which then lead to 0.16.0 when he updated some characters and started to add the new, proper 12(?) frame animations, instead of the old 2-4 frame ones. The actual change happend with 0.17.0, when he started to introduce the rig-system to keep the game playable on mobiles. Everything that happened after 0.17.0 is supposed to be more or less on one quality level.

So in short, eventhing that came after 0.17.0 was/is supposed to be final and won't be changed, everything that came before 0.15. was/is supposed to be reworked/redrawn and everything in between (teachers and Roxxy) still needs a touchup.

Last edited:

bartolopocoto

Apr 17, 2019
Hello guys, does someone have the last wallpapers posted? DC always says: "for those who are not patreons wait for them to leak", but I cannot find them as much as I search everywhere. Thanks in advance, let's hope we can see new version soon.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Hello guys, does someone have the last wallpapers posted? DC always says: "for those who are not patreons wait for them to leak", but I cannot find them as much as I search everywhere. Thanks in advance, let's hope we can see new version soon.
Unfortunately, they've been hard to find in full resolution. The leakers aren't as generous as they were before. At least they're financing this game for us.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes