Jun 19, 2020
Just found this gem and want to start playing but just a few questions first... Is the new version 0.20.7 automatically have incest? If not where to download that patch? Cause the link send me to a blog and I don't know what to do there after that...

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Just found this gem and want to start playing but just a few questions first... Is the new version 0.20.7 automatically have incest? If not where to download that patch? Cause the link send me to a blog and I don't know what to do there after that...
No incest with the game without patch, patreon don't allow it
To get the patch scroll down until you see the mega link

Enjoy the game ;)

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
If you are talking about your saves resetting parts of the story, you could try my mod which has a feature to repair broken saves (as far as could be). But more important is Omnikuken's advise which he could have phrased a bit more precisely: Only save in the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a running quest, to be sure.
2 hours of playing, with as few actions as possible with other people only necessary for the game.
Save on city map, shut down and restart, load town map and go to school, Erik again first day.
Tried other saves and went to school exactly the same.
Installed mod but can't find what to change.
I'm getting tired of this game.
How can I change it in the mod.
Otherwise, I will give up on this game.
English is not my native language. :confused:

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Quick dumb question: I haven't played this in like a year. Should I start a new game? Did much of the early stuff get redone?

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
Alright thank you for the help
I think the incest theme was included in the earlier versions of the game. Why do I have this guess? There are scenes with photos in the game where you see yourself, your father and the rest of the family and you basically have to give the photo to your roommate so that she will have fond memories of your father! So the big question is? Why should you give a photo of your own father to someone who doesn't really belong to the family? It doesn't make sense. That's why I think that in the first versions the house members were the family

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
2 hours of playing, with as few actions as possible with other people only necessary for the game.
Save on city map, shut down and restart, load town map and go to school, Erik again first day.
Tried other saves and went to school exactly the same.
Installed mod but can't find what to change.
I'm getting tired of this game.
How can I change it in the mod.
Otherwise, I will give up on this game.
English is not my native language. :confused:
Without changing the configuration the mod will not repair a broken save, but only warn that it is corrupted. To fix a broken save, go to configuration (click on the "Naughty Tribute Mod Version <number>" in main menu). You should see a green screen with a list of sections and parameters. Go to section "Tribute Mod", and there on parameter "LOAD_ERRORHANDLING". Set it to 3, load your save and see if the issue was fixed. If yes, it should be permanently repaired when you next save the game and use the new save from then on.

If you still get warnings on load, set the option to 4 and try again.

Set the parameter to 1 afterwards.

If you don't succeed, you can attach your save here and I will check myself.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Quick dumb question: I haven't played this in like a year. Should I start a new game? Did much of the early stuff get redone?
A year ago we got 0.20. Not much has changed since then. If you still have a save from then, try loading it in 0.20.7, hitting yes to any and all warning screens that say your save is bad and the game might crash itself to death (something 99%+ of the thread can't do). It might reset some routes (like Debbie/Consuela/etc). Or you could just restart and hit TAB to skip everything and replay most of the game in like 2-3 hours while also doing some huge 100000IQ move and play on cheat mode so you don't grind needlessly (and more importantly, not come in here to whine you restarted for the 5th time in 2 months and you can't play anymore since you gotta grind like 1 week of stats and be done)

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I think the incest theme was included in the earlier versions of the game. (...)That's why I think that in the first versions the house members were the family
:WaitWhat:
I last played this when it was still mainly an incest game. Now there are people for whom the game having incest is just a rumor or a hunch?

How far it must've fallen. :(

I'm actually coming back for the next update, as I've found out they've finally added a character with rubber gloves recently, which is my fetish. But I will sorely miss the incest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game was incest from 2016 to 2017, when Patreon went fulltard on stuff and banned everything. DC didn't bother to remove most of it aside the obvious name calling. The "new" patch only renames Debbie and Jenny to notmom and notsis, nothing else. Maybe Diane into something more family-centric too. You can basically do the same thing by just naming them mom and sis on Day 1 when you start a new game.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Your saves probably won't work anymore. Start fresh at 0.20.8. And no, there wasn't any redone from early stuff, only new scenes with new women.

Thanks to that fan account on Instagram for revealing the mysterious shadows, hehe. Knowing that the Mafia workers (slaves?) will be there makes me think about an orgy Cookie Jar scene...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You missed Main Story 1 and 2, plus Odette Halloween. I'd say that's worth playing, but I would advise to wait for Main Story 3 which should come out in a month or two.
Your saves probably won't work anymore. Start fresh at 0.20.8. And no, there wasn't any redone from early stuff, only new scenes with new women.

Thanks to that fan account on Instagram for revealing the mysterious shadows, hehe. Knowing that the Mafia workers (slaves?) will be there makes me think about an orgy Cookie Jar scene...
His saves will most likely work, if he only saved in the main town map or MC's bedroom.

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone got any idea when all of Debbie's art will be updated? I was hoping it'd be part of the main story updates considering she has a few new dialogue scenes, but so far no...

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes