AlsoRobmyCock

Aug 12, 2020
Yeah, I thought about that, too, but I was kind of hoping there'd be somebody I forgot. I mean, MC can already get Rump's and Kim's wife, so I think Raz's daughter would have been enough. :Kappa:
We can't get Kim's wife yet.....that isn't in the newest update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Newest update is 0.20.8 in about 3 weeks and we get Liu in it, so j4y is right. Maybe not verb tense-wise, but still

Reactions: j4yj4m

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Without changing the configuration the mod will not repair a broken save, but only warn that it is corrupted. To fix a broken save, go to configuration (click on the "Naughty Tribute Mod Version <number>" in main menu). You should see a green screen with a list of sections and parameters. Go to section "Tribute Mod", and there on parameter "LOAD_ERRORHANDLING". Set it to 3, load your save and see if the issue was fixed. If yes, it should be permanently repaired when you next save the game and use the new save from then on.

If you still get warnings on load, set the option to 4 and try again.

Set the parameter to 1 afterwards.

If you don't succeed, you can attach your save here and I will check myself.
Thank you for explaining.
I have started over with your mod. installed.
So far things are still going well, only the Ms. Bissette's office and Jenny's after pool animation hangs and does not go further.
I'm adding the save file, it's nice that you want to take a look at it.
Thanks in advance. (y)

P.S. more animation stops and don't go further.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for explaining.
I have started over with your mod. installed.
So far things are still going well, only the Ms. Bissette's office and Jenny's after pool animation hangs and does not go further.
I'm adding the save file, it's nice that you want to take a look at it.
Thanks in advance. (y)

P.S. more animation stops and don't go further.
OK, the official recommendation is to save while in the main town map or MC's bedroom, and never in the middle of a quest (I think I told you that earlier). You saved while in a quest for debbie (fetching her towel), and not in one of the recommended locations. And your save is broken and the mod cannot repair it :(

If loading an earlier save does not help, I fear you are out of luck.

Again: Save while in the main town map or MC's bedroom, and never in the middle of a quest!

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
OK, the official recommendation is to save while in the main town map or MC's bedroom, and never in the middle of a quest (I think I told you that earlier). You saved while in a quest for debbie (fetching her towel), and not in one of the recommended locations. And your save is broken and the mod cannot repair it :(

If loading an earlier save does not help, I fear you are out of luck.

Again: Save while in the main town map or MC's bedroom, and never in the middle of a quest!
I have saved all saves on the townmap and in the bedroom.
Only these tried to restore in your mod.
Going back to the save in the townmap for the error didn't help either.
Is there a possibility to skip certain passages?
You can continue in the game, but assignments remain.
Send here save in townmap before problem .
Thanks in advance.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have saved all saves on the townmap and in the bedroom.
Only these tried to restore in your mod.
Going back to the save in the townmap for the error didn't help either.
Is there a possibility to skip certain passages?
You can continue in the game, but assignments remain.
Send here save in townmap before problem .
Thanks in advance.
Hi again,

I think I might have a solution for your problem, please try the attached save. This is from your earlier save (not the one you attached in your last post), and you should go immediately to your home and continue Debbie's quest.

If it works, I might add something to the mod's save recovery feature.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pcdump

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Hi again,

I think I might have a solution for your problem, please try the attached save. This is from your earlier save (not the one you attached in your last post), and you should go immediately to your home and continue Debbie's quest.

If it works, I might add something to the mod's save recovery feature.
Works perfectly so far. :love:
Animations are all running now. (y)
At least you gave me pleasure in this game again. :)
Hopefully things will continue to run smoothly. :lepew:
Thank you for the quick fix and support.(y)(y)(y)(y)
Grateful greetings.

Reactions: srksrk 68
May 21, 2018
A year ago we got 0.20. Not much has changed since then. If you still have a save from then, try loading it in 0.20.7, hitting yes to any and all warning screens that say your save is bad and the game might crash itself to death (something 99%+ of the thread can't do). It might reset some routes (like Debbie/Consuela/etc). Or you could just restart and hit TAB to skip everything and replay most of the game in like 2-3 hours while also doing some huge 100000IQ move and play on cheat mode so you don't grind needlessly (and more importantly, not come in here to whine you restarted for the 5th time in 2 months and you can't play anymore since you gotta grind like 1 week of stats and be done)

Huh... 0.20 was a year ago... Wow.. How many updates have we had so far after that?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
0.19.5 Dec 2019
0.20 in May
0.20.5 in Sept
0.20.6 in Oct
0.20.7 a week after
0.20.8 in a month-ish

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude is 80, his daughter is at least 50. She's a milf. You need to check farther than only his daughter for the "young" lewds

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sergionki
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes