Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Anyone knows why some people on DC patreon are asking for Iwanka and her mom to keep her pregnancies? Does DC said he plans to take it away?
They are the only girls (so far) who can deny their preg if you let them. They'll call MC and tell him they got preg'd, but there's a few dialog choices to go through and you can have them aborted if you choose to (or fail and they just laugh at you)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
They are the only girls (so far) who can deny their preg if you let them. They'll call MC and tell him they got preg'd, but there's a few dialog choices to go through and you can have them aborted if you choose to (or fail and they just laugh at you)
That' also the case for Grace, and (AFAIK) Eve.

Edit: I was wrong about Eve, no choice there.

Last edited:

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I agree that the main story shouldnt have been such a focal point at the moment. Theres no rush, there was no need to get it out if you ask me. I think if the developer had just kept getting the girls content out and their stories people would still be just as content. Instead we have a story thrust into our face that, sure we dont have to do right away but when content with other girls is the same as it was for years? months? People will jump at the new content no matter what it is.

In a ideal development cycle the main story would be the last thing the developer puts all his attention on, after Rhonda/Principal/Judith/Latina Twins/etc are done. Lets face it, we are gamers here and what do gamers usually do? We complete all the side quests first then we complete the main story lol, we dont beat the game then go back and just wander around over-powered completing fetch quests.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
All fun and dandy until you find out this is pron with a story, not a game with lewds. Then you find out the 1st choice you make is to remove the grind, defeating the entire purpose of your point and leaving you over-powered before you even start on day 1 .....

Reactions: AlsoRobmyCock

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@It Was I DIO:
To be fair, the game always had two main objectives. One is to find out what happened to MC's dad, while the other is to find a prom date. And right now it does indeed look like the prom will be among the last things added, so there's still enough important content left to be added.

I don't know about everybody else, but I always cared much more about the prom/schoolgirls than about the actual "main story" anyway. Or to put it slightly different, to me the "main story" is more or less a side quest that happens besides playing the other stories.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've just realised how realistic a character Annie is.
She deeply resents being the Principal's carpet cleaner but puts up with because it will be advantageous to her in the long run. However, it does cause her to take out her aggression towards her situation on others and being a strict authoritarian as if she doesn't rigidly uphold the rules, she might lose that advantage.

It's been quite some time since I played SS so if this has already been stated or is already in the game, slap me silly and paint me purple.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You deduced all that with the ~6 lines of dialgue she has in the entire game ? Nice. Most people stopped at "stuck-up bitch who licks the principal cause reasons". Maybe in 2+ years when her route gets done we'll know more about her. And her very furry mom. And the mega-slut in chief known as Smith. And get them all preg (let RNGesus have mercy on us for that though)

Reactions: DullName and soso07

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I cannot completely agree. I like the Rumps' story very much. The arrogant but lonely MILF and the Paris-Hilton-like Daughter had just the right amount of humor for my liking.

I get your point wrt/ parodies like Keanu Reeves or Gordon Ramsay. But why not? I found the priest funny before I knew it was a parody. If DC finds satisfaction in such things, and I find it funny, I don't have anything against it.
To each his own, I guess. I found Melonia's open harassment to be really cringey (poor Ricky) and I dunno why it took like five trips to the hot tub to get her into bed when she clearly would have boned us after making the slightest move. Her sex scene sucked, too. I thought I'd like Iwanka more but she came off far too vapid and her "sheltered" bit never felt believable. We saw her character already done much more competently and to much greater success with Roxxy and Eve. It's a shame, too, because DC's art for both of them was absolutely killing it; he gets better with each update, even if it pushes the release envelope.

And I don't really mind that he introduces character parodies as much as they're starting to crop up for no real reason and serve no real purpose. I'll flip right around on Father Keeves if he gets a bigger role in the Mia/Helen/Nun rework (probably in 2023 at this rate), but right now he's just kind of....there. It's also a bit of an issue with his backgrounds, which are again gorgeous but are increasingly used for one-offs (the crypt, Rump's office, etc.). For a game that's taking longer and longer to make, it feels like his time could be better spent elsewhere.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
To each his own, I guess. I found Melonia's open harassment to be really cringey (poor Ricky) and I dunno why it took like five trips to the hot tub to get her into bed when she clearly would have boned us after making the slightest move. Her sex scene sucked, too. I thought I'd like Iwanka more but she came off far too vapid and her "sheltered" bit never felt believable. We saw her character already done much more competently and to much greater success with Roxxy and Eve. It's a shame, too, because DC's art for both of them was absolutely killing it; he gets better with each update, even if it pushes the release envelope.

And I don't really mind that he introduces character parodies as much as they're starting to crop up for no real reason and serve no real purpose. I'll flip right around on Father Keeves if he gets a bigger role in the Mia/Helen/Nun rework (probably in 2023 at this rate), but right now he's just kind of....there. It's also a bit of an issue with his backgrounds, which are again gorgeous but are increasingly used for one-offs (the crypt, Rump's office, etc.). For a game that's taking longer and longer to make, it feels like his time could be better spent elsewhere.
I didn't like the fact they turned Eric & his mom into Jewish stereotypes when they weren't like that before I get what he was trying to do but it was just cringe worthy and just screws with decent characters

Reactions: tywren

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I agree that the main story shouldnt have been such a focal point at the moment. Theres no rush, there was no need to get it out if you ask me. I think if the developer had just kept getting the girls content out and their stories people would still be just as content. Instead we have a story thrust into our face that, sure we dont have to do right away but when content with other girls is the same as it was for years? months? People will jump at the new content no matter what it is.

In a ideal development cycle the main story would be the last thing the developer puts all his attention on, after Rhonda/Principal/Judith/Latina Twins/etc are done. Lets face it, we are gamers here and what do gamers usually do? We complete all the side quests first then we complete the main story lol, we dont beat the game then go back and just wander around over-powered completing fetch quests.
There was no rush and nothing has been thrown at people. It was the patrons' vote.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's also a bit of an issue with his backgrounds, which are again gorgeous but are increasingly used for one-offs (the crypt, Rump's office, etc.). For a game that's taking longer and longer to make, it feels like his time could be better spent elsewhere.
That's a general problem once we are talking about the increased quality. You spend a lot of time on minor and individual details, which take a lot of time. It's the same with cut scenes, for example. In very early updates these where quite rare, by now the simple treehouse scene where MC and Erik spy on Rump's mansion and where Iwanka joins them, has like 5 or 6 of them.

Then again, all this stuff certainly adds to the game and I'm quite convinved and it'll be worth it in the end.

I didn't like the fact they turned Eric & his mom into Jewish stereotypes when they weren't like that before I get what he was trying to do but it was just cringe worthy and just screws with decent characters
They were Jewish??
This mainly happened/happens because DC created many of these characters in the very first updates without having a real plan for most of them. It seemed a little much in 0.20.5 but we'll see how they'll deal with it, once Erik gets his rework.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone knows why some people on DC patreon are asking for Iwanka and her mom to keep her pregnancies? Does DC said he plans to take it away?
I hope not, I'm hoping for more not less of these. I'd love to see a few teachers added to the pregnancy list along with Becca so you could have a mother and daughter. Adding Denise would make a second pairing. Technically Iwanka and Melonia are not mother daughter, Melonia is a trophy wife.

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys. I love the game, but I've had to restart it about 3 times due to incompatibility issues with the saves. I read that saves should be compatible from now on (saves on the town screen or in MC's room), however, with the upcoming tech update, I fear that that's going to reset everything again. Couldn't find anything about this, though. What are your thoughts? Is it safe to finally start a new game without having to worry about compatibility issues in the future?

GreenJung

Mar 23, 2020
Heu guys. I want to ask something.
Is there any kind of genre calling girls like roxxy?
i'm not good at english :) sry for that.
anyway, I like girl like roxxy so i want to know what's the category of girls like roxxxy.

i mean what you guys call girl like them.
i'm so hard to describe :( cuz i'm not good at english

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
anyway, I like girl like roxxy so i want to know what's the category of girls like roxxxy.

I think you're looking for "bimbo girls".

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

cheerleader thot

• Haha
Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is it safe to finally start a new game without having to worry about compatibility issues in the future?
While saves were indeed compatible from 0.19. onwards, I'd say there's a high chance the tech update will render them useless. They usually provide special savegames on their discord (where you can add your own name, choose the cheat mode and where none of the important choices have been made) so you'd be mostly covered to not have to replay that much.

In any case, the tech update may add quite a few new details, backgrounds, etc. - so in case you want to go for a full replay, doing it after the tec update seems to be the better choice in any case.

I was planning to do the same but I postponed it until after the tech update, too. For now the default discord savegame has to be enough.

Reactions: gropax

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
While saves were indeed compatible from 0.19. onwards, I'd say there's a high chance the tech update will render them useless. They usually provide special savegames on their discord (where you can add your own name, choose the cheat mode and where none of the important choices have been made) so you'd be mostly covered to not have to replay that much.

In any case, the tech update may add quite a few new details, backgrounds, etc. - so in case you want to go for a full replay, doing it after the tec update seems to be the better choice in any case.

I was planning to do the same but I postponed it until after the tech update, too. For now the default discord savegame has to be enough.
Thanks, my thoughts exactly. The reason I didn't go with the pre-made saves is because I don't know when I completed the entirety of the content fully, so, I might miss something by loading a save that is "more complete" than my own playthrough.
Guess I'll have to wait another year for the tech update. Several good games to play in the meantime.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes