tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Heu guys. I want to ask something.
Is there any kind of genre calling girls like roxxy?
i'm not good at english :) sry for that.
anyway, I like girl like roxxy so i want to know what's the category of girls like roxxxy.

i mean what you guys call girl like them.
i'm so hard to describe :( cuz i'm not good at english
Vapid Cunt?

• Haha
Reactions: WSmith

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Heu guys. I want to ask something.
Is there any kind of genre calling girls like roxxy?
i'm not good at english :) sry for that.
anyway, I like girl like roxxy so i want to know what's the category of girls like roxxxy.

i mean what you guys call girl like them.
i'm so hard to describe :( cuz i'm not good at english
The american dream?

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
They were Jewish??
Not before 20.5

This mainly happened/happens because DC created many of these characters in the very first updates without having a real plan for most of them. It seemed a little much in 0.20.5 but we'll see how they'll deal with it, once Erik gets his rework.
The only rework needed is with that scene. Gmandingo's right, everything about it is eye rollingly, teeth grindingly cringe as fuck! Eric, and his NotMom already had a shit ton going on; all of Eric's geek stuff; yoga milfs; party basement; the deadbeat NotDad subplot; the getting Eric laid subplot. You get the idea, this isn't a question of not knowing what to do with the characters, because clearly, DC's already done so much with them. No this was fuckery, for the sake of fuckery.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
While saves were indeed compatible from 0.19. onwards, I'd say there's a high chance the tech update will render them useless. They usually provide special savegames on their discord (where you can add your own name, choose the cheat mode and where none of the important choices have been made) so you'd be mostly covered to not have to replay that much.

In any case, the tech update may add quite a few new details, backgrounds, etc. - so in case you want to go for a full replay, doing it after the tec update seems to be the better choice in any case.

I was planning to do the same but I postponed it until after the tech update, too. For now the default discord savegame has to be enough.
The tech update as such (if it is only a widescreen conversion as announced) would not render saves useless. They are more likely to be affected by major story changes. So I would say saves are as likely to break as in any update.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The tech update as such (if it is only a widescreen conversion as announced) would not render saves useless.
Well, they did announce quite a bit more:

Visual and art improvements:
  • Widescreen conversion - adding more space for dialogue, backgrounds, interface and the entire game
  • Widescreen will also fit on mobile devices (no more black bars)
  • Widescreen will also expand the map to allow more locations
  • Multiple sex scenes and animations to existing stories (5 to 8 new ones)
Build system improvements which will help:
  • Speed up build times - allowing for more frequent testing.
  • Reduce WIP game size - another win for tighter test cycles.
  • Reduce duplication of assets - by calculating processing metadata in advance.
  • Increase asset flexibility - due to more uniform exporting and processing.
  • Clear versioning - adopting semantic versioning to make clear what is, and is not, a hotfix
  • Game icon behaviour on Android - by conforming more closely to platform guidelines.
Code base improvements which will help:
  • Save compatibility to be prioritised during dev cycles - rather than relying on a solely manual best-effort approach.
  • Dynamic assembly of game assets - reducing the time taken to build new and edit existing locations.
  • Dynamic environment construction - ensuring that dialogue backgrounds more reliably match the zoomed out ones.
  • Character tracking and scheduling - to help ensure characters don't clone themselves or teleport around.
  • Expand transition opportunities - allowing more complex visual transitions.
  • Conflict avoidance - allowing conflicts to be pre-empted and reshuffled to provide a smoother narrative.
  • Support the new widescreen format - need to ensure everything keeps lining up!
  • Quest/route prioritisation - allowing more "urgent" world events to take place over "random" ones.
  • QA - providing more and updating support for those testing the game (and those abusing it!)
  • Future updates - by improving how the gameplay loop is built to avoid "large stack" issues.
  • Accessibility - improving access to text-size and dyslexic font controls.
  • Performance - various tweaks, bells, and whistles to avoid destroying your phone battery.
I have no idea how much of that will actually happen, but I wouldn't bet on working saves. But maybe that's just me.

The only rework needed is with that scene. Gmandingo's right, everything about it is eye rollingly, teeth grindingly cringe as fuck! Eric, and his NotMom already had a shit ton going on; all of Eric's geek stuff; yoga milfs; party basement; the deadbeat NotDad subplot; the getting Eric laid subplot. You get the idea, this isn't a question of not knowing what to do with the characters, because clearly, DC's already done so much with them. No this was fuckery, for the sake of fuckery.
I wouldn't even disagree. Yet, Erik's story as it is now was still written by DC himself and is very basic (you mostly get/buy stuff for him and that's it) and it'll get a heavy rework in any case.

We'll see how much of that will stay, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see at lot more jewish stuff once his update drops. Maybe they recognizen it's been too much, maybe they think it's good. I don't know, but by now we can be 99% sure that he is and will stay jewish.

Last edited:
Reactions: gropax
Apr 19, 2020
How is the progress regarding the next update? Is there a percentage where the developer is currently?
Indeed, there is an official website where you can track the progress of the game. As well as that, you can look at the Patreon page or join the discord server, and you'll be able to see progress updates in the doghouse channel

mybaby2509

Mar 20, 2018
guys i already put the save files in Summertime Saga>\game\saves but still not showing when i need to load it. can't see the save file to load HELP PLEASE!!!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately, the new scene with Odette is missing because she is currently pregnant. I don't know how many in-game days this will take. The aunt has also just given birth to her child. Otherwise everything is done.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys i already put the save files in Summertime Saga>\game\saves but still not showing when i need to load it. can't see the save file to load HELP PLEASE!!!
Put it in /users/whatever name/appdata/roaming/renpy/summertime. You might also need a persistent file or make a save in-game and overwrite it with the new 1 provided

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
Ups.. i kinda want to apologize. I didn't meant to go offtopic or piss off fans that are happy with the game how it is at the momment(nothing wrong with that, everyyone has different taste). All i wanted to know was if it was something for me to keep an eye out for. Simply because i enjoyed the game overall but the artstyle simply hold it back to much(imo), so i wondered if it might change in that regard on the long run. Altogether it's a fun game that i really enjoyed but the artstyle is kinda special to say the least

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes