Zibra123

Dec 9, 2018
I have been holding back myself for not downloading before the game finisihed and they are still on %62 I am sorry but 20 dolars in turkey is worth fucking a lot my friend, I hope it's finish soon.

Reactions: Zirael Q
Apr 19, 2020
I have been holding back myself for not downloading before the game finisihed and they are still on %62 I am sorry but 20 dolars in turkey is worth fucking a lot my friend, I hope it's finish soon.
You'll have a long time to wait. It will be at least 2 more months for the update. Probably 3. And 3/4 years for the game to be complete

• Sad
Reactions: Mev423 and Zibra123

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hm, I just thought about the tech update and I wanted to ask, does anybody have a number of the backgrounds/cut scenes which have to be changed?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hm, I just thought about the tech update and I wanted to ask, does anybody have a number of the backgrounds/cut scenes which have to be changed?
The game contains 16,000 images, of which 1,700 are background images. Sure, many of them are derivations of one another (day, evening, night, blurred etc.) but I think that gives an estimation.

Reactions: J360up and j4yj4m

J360up

Jan 24, 2018
full save last version 20.7 please!
bruh, just use the walkthrough or use the cheats and gallery unlocker if you wanna fap.

You might as well just play it now, the story isn't complete but it's getting there.

--------------

Regarding the tech update, I'm interested in what effect it'll have regarding modding the game, I've ripped the current version apart and made more choices matter like if you date/sex X before Y you have to break up with X before you can proceed with Y.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
The game contains 16,000 images, of which 1,700 are background images. Sure, many of them are derivations of one another (day, evening, night, blurred etc.) but I think that gives an estimation.
yeah i'm not expecting it to take just three months like dc suggested. my guess is that the tech update is going to take 5 or 6 months.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
If marriage was added to the game who would you marry? My choices would be either Debbie, Diane, Judith, Roz, Consuela, Crystal, Ms.Smith or Tina.

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not if, it's when. That wedding dress in the attic has been there since like 0.10 or whenever you could unlock that place. Now who to dress-up with it is another qeustion and/or the wedding ring on the antlers too

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's not if, it's when. That wedding dress in the attic has been there since like 0.10 or whenever you could unlock that place. Now who to dress-up with it is another qeustion and/or the wedding ring on the antlers too
In a surprise update, MC discovers that it was his father's dress and starts wearing it up in the attic.

• Haha
Reactions: OwllwO

mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
guys is there any mod or anything that can make me go back a step before the choices pleas help

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes