KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
Why Crystal ? Looks aside, she's the token trailer trash whore. Marrying her is akin to wedding the cheapest slut around town. Only consolation would be to have Roxxy as daughter-in-law and roleplay daddy stuff with her.
i have my reasons

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If marriage was added to the game who would you marry? My choices would be either Debbie, Diane, Judith, Roz, Consuela, Crystal, Ms.Smith or Tina.
Several choices I can think of but my top 4 would be the following

Mayor Rump's wife
Mayor Rump's Daughter

Odette
Roxanne

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played this in a year. I wonder how far its progressed.
The main story is slowly coming to a close. In case you aren't in a hurry it's better to wait until mid summer or so. By then the main story will be finished and the tech update should be out, too.

Jun 21, 2018
You know, I remember seeing some really good Jenny Wallpapers a really long time ago. I wonder if there's somewhere or someone with all of them. I'd be glad if someone could point them out.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone feels that Jenny is twice or has gotten more bitche then the previous updates? And can I still sneak in bed with her at night I haven’t been given that option since the passed updates or am I missing something to do?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Anyone feels that Jenny is twice or has gotten more bitche then the previous updates? And can I still sneak in bed with her at night I haven’t been given that option since the passed updates or am I missing something to do?
Yes, Jenny is still a bitch, and will remain like that (sadly), the sneak in bed scenes got deleted because they were too "rapey" so no, you can't do that anymore.

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, Jenny is still a bitch, and will remain like that (sadly), the sneak in bed scenes got deleted because they were too "rapey" so no, you can't do that anymore.
Hm, last time i checked you could still sneak inside her bed.
You even end up sleeping in with her.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Fuck that sucks I really liked those scenes how about Diane I know she head scenes where you can get in bed and fuck her at night is that still there? And is there any way to download the old version of the games?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Of course you can. Why do you say otherwise?
Fuck that sucks I really liked those scenes how about Diane I know she head scenes where you can get in bed and fuck her at night is that still there? And is there any way to download the old version of the games?
They changed it a bit but you still can, no worries.

Reactions: Ghostload

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I started Summertime Saga from the beginning again just for fun and I know some dialogue is different depending on what you've done in the story so far so I was wondering is there a specific change if you have decided to do Eric's storyline before Jenny's when you spy on Mrs. Johnson in the morning and Eric is eating her out does the MC say anything different?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You know, I remember seeing some really good Jenny Wallpapers a really long time ago. I wonder if there's somewhere or someone with all of them. I'd be glad if someone could point them out.
KURO_NEKO_SAM posted them here.

I've never played this before, anyone have tips on setting up/starting off the game?
It's a very casual game where little preparation is needed. The only important advice I'd give you is to only save on the main map or in MC's room, everythings else may possibly mess up your savegame.

Next to that you can't really miss something, if there are really important choices to made, the game will tell you to save.

So I started Summertime Saga from the beginning again just for fun and I know some dialogue is different depending on what you've done in the story so far so I was wondering is there a specific change if you have decided to do Eric's storyline before Jenny's when you spy on Mrs. Johnson in the morning and Eric is eating her out does the MC say anything different?
As far as I'm aware there isn't. They only started adding these connections recently and most interactions are still unconnected.

Last edited:
Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
KURO_NEKO_SAM posted them here.

It's a very casual game where little preparation is needed. The only important advice I'd give you is to only save on the main map or in MC's room, every else may possibly mess up your savegame.

Next to that you can't really miss something, if there are really important choices to made, the game will tell you to save.

As far as I'm aware there isn't. They only started adding these connections recently and most interactions are still unconnected.
Ok I can't wait to see them once they're done it gives the game replay ability so you can see what people say depending on which route you complete before others.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I just realized you cant do that anymore, is there no way to restore content like that? And furthermore why even remove it? You can fuck your mom but you cant have wake-up sex with your sister who handcuffs you to a bed and sucks the soul out of your penis!?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes