j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I just realized you cant do that anymore, is there no way to restore content like that? And furthermore why even remove it?
I mean, the scene was slightly changed and moved towards the end, but it's still there.

Why they did that? The most likely reason is actually that it didn't really fit the story as it was. There was just no reason for MC to jump into Jenny's bed and it was completely random as it was back then, just as the shower scenes, which where changed, too.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
As far as I'm aware there isn't. They only started adding these connections recently and most interactions are still unconnected.
Yeah, that's something that needs to be fixed due to the continuity errors it causes. For instance when I saved Grace's business one day, and she has no idea who I am, and it's like the first time we've met the next, when you bump into her at the mall with Jenny.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just realized you cant do that anymore, is there no way to restore content like that? And furthermore why even remove it? You can fuck your mom but you cant have wake-up sex with your sister who handcuffs you to a bed and sucks the soul out of your penis!?
As I wrote just a few posts back, you still *can* do that. So your realization is wrong ;)
I mean, the scene was slightly changed and moved towards the end, but it's still there.

Why they did that? The most likely reason is actually that it didn't really fit the story as it was. There was just no reason for MC to jump into Jenny's bed and it was completely random as it was back then, just as the shower scenes, which where changed, too.
You can sneak into her bed quite early, but you won't get very far. So as far as I recall, it's very close to the original, but without the forcing part. Which is most likely why they made it so.

Last edited:

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
As I wrote just a few posts back, you still *can* do that. So your realization is wrong ;)
As someone pointed out, they did change it so while the scene is still there it isnt as early as it was, its later on in her story. I have been playing but I havent gotten that far so I was under the assumption the developer had changed it completely to comply with Patreon whilst leaving more controversial scenes in.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You can sneak into her bed quite early, but you won't get very far. So as far as I recall, it's very close to the original, but without the forcing part. Which is most likely why they made it so.
Yes, that's true. My point was indeed more about it not being required anymore to actually advance her story.

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
i got a question i hope someone can answer for me simply out of curiosity.

When was the last update released and has anyone heard any news of when or what date the next update is gonna be released?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Last update was mid October. Next update is 66% done since then. No date is ever given. Guesstimates point at end-Feb/early March (about 4-5 months between updates is now the norm until proven otherwise). Then we might get the tech build around July-ish and maybe R(h)onda next Christmas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lt.Marx

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

i really miss the original scene and i'm not even into forced shit or anything like that but i read it as a situation where MC was sort of testing the limits of how far he can go with jenny while she was pretending to be asleep. it's a fantasy most guys probably had. she didn't give him explicit permission to touch her which made the scene exciting and different. now almost all the lead up to the sex scenes are the same: you are doing something nice for the girl in question or you help her in some way and are being rewarded with sex for that. the MC lost all of his drive in trying to get laid. he has become such a goody two shoes it barely feels like he wants to have sex most of the time, he just stumbled into these sexual encounters because he's just too nice or resourceful and the women in SS can't help but jump on his dick for that. it is mostly always the women that initiate sex.

i feel like there are some leftovers from very early versions where MC was sort of more proactively horny like the telescope where he was spying on the girls in his neighborhood which definitely isn't a morally right thing to do either. i wish features like that would get expanded and DC would give the game some variety back in the way MC tries to get laid. being a good bf and doing nice things is how you usually aquire sex in real life. i play the game to do the things i would usually not do in real life (not saying MC should become a rapist or anything like that btw). for example i hope that rhonda won't just be the basic "hey rhonda let me help you win the swimming competition so that you reward me with sex again". i want MC to sneak into the changing room and spy on her naked because he is horny for her and he's looking for ways to get into her pants.

i hope my post makes some sense it's early in the morning and i have no time to check for mistakes right now

MrSolo

Jan 30, 2021
i really miss the original scene and i'm not even into forced shit or anything like that but i read it as a situation where MC was sort of testing the limits of how far he can go with jenny while she was pretending to be asleep. it's a fantasy most guys probably had. she didn't give him explicit permission to touch her which made the scene exciting and different. now almost all the lead up to the sex scenes are the same: you are doing something nice for the girl in question or you help her in some way and are being rewarded with sex for that. the MC lost all of his drive in trying to get laid. he has become such a goody two shoes it barely feels like he wants to have sex most of the time, he just stumbled into these sexual encounters because he's just too nice or resourceful and the women in SS can't help but jump on his dick for that. it is mostly always the women that initiate sex.

i feel like there are some leftovers from very early versions where MC was sort of more proactively horny like the telescope where he was spying on the girls in his neighborhood which definitely isn't a morally right thing to do either. i wish features like that would get expanded and DC would give the game some variety back in the way MC tries to get laid. being a good bf and doing nice things is how you usually aquire sex in real life. i play the game to do the things i would usually not do in real life (not saying MC should become a rapist or anything like that btw). for example i hope that rhonda won't just be the basic "hey rhonda let me help you win the swimming competition so that you reward me with sex again". i want MC to sneak into the changing room and spy on her naked because he is horny for her and he's looking for ways to get into her pants.

i hope my post makes some sense it's early in the morning and i have no time to check for mistakes right now
This is my first run through the game and I can say I definitely agree with you and see what you are saying. Its like hes not even that much of a perv just surrounded with girls who are willing to give away sex for almost any kind gesture. Also do wish the scene was still the same. Still a great game nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: McSlut

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Can I still see the x ray animation where the MC cums inside the women he fucks I haven’t seen that yet through my time playing

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Yes, see where you are coming from and I’d agree that MC lost a bit of that drive in recent stories, but at the same time it’s a thin line to walk. There are way too many „horny MCs“ out there, who are outright creeps at times and to me personally that's almost always a downside.
In the end most of this early content was probably done to get some lewd scenes in without needing any kind of related story. DC ticked almost all the standard boxes in that department - hooker/massage, the telescope/window voyeurism, spying/walking in on people while they are showering, groping while somebody is alseep, the gloryhole bj, etc.

So yeah, I’d agree that MC should be s little more proactive, but I’d prefer seeing that in actual stories and I’d draw a line between something that’s morally questionable (like having a telescope or sitting on the roof watching people) or something that’s actually worse.

In the end it's not like MC did a full 180 and I think he's essentially meant to stumble from one lewd adventure into another, without actually pushing for them to happen.

Reactions: McSlut

asdtuvieja

Jul 4, 2018
Last update was mid October. Next update is 66% done since then. No date is ever given. Guesstimates point at end-Feb/early March (about 4-5 months between updates is now the norm until proven otherwise). Then we might get the tech build around July-ish and maybe R(h)onda next Christmas.
Nah, tech update in october and Rhonda 2022. This is just what happens get too big for a small team. You either take a long time for anything, or you hire more people. And they are not hiring, so I suggest my approach: Only check in here every 4/6 months at least

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes