j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He's not gonna take 8 months for the tech update. Hopefully
He already said that he'll likely cut some corners to make it faster. Some old scenes and minigames may stay in 4:3 for now until they get replaced anyway.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can I still see the x ray animation where the MC cums inside the women he fucks I haven’t seen that yet through my time playing
Newer scenes have x-ray cum-inside that's basically an overlay over the final still image and a Mickey Mouse like cumming dick animation. Apart from that, no animated x-ray anymore.

If you want such things, my mod brings true animated x-ray during sex for some (not all!) scenes of several girls, e.g. Okita, Roxxy, Missy, Jenny, Anna, Melonia. Plus I made the scenes I mentioned above a bit less Mickey Mouse like.

Reactions: Compex

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I deleted the "saves" folder to start again with some mods added. Started the game and the old saves are still there (and load fine). Are the saved games saved somewhere else too?

Thanks

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well it seems like the art for the update is finally done, now let's see how much time it takes to finish the rest. Since every thing else is pretty much at around 50% it will probably take a couple more months for the release.

MrSolo

Jan 30, 2021
Yes, see where you are coming from and I’d agree that MC lost a bit of that drive in recent stories, but at the same time it’s a thin line to walk. There are way too many „horny MCs“ out there, who are outright creeps at times and to me personally that's almost always a downside.
In the end most of this early content was probably done to get some lewd scenes in without needing any kind of related story. DC ticked almost all the standard boxes in that department - hooker/massage, the telescope/window voyeurism, spying/walking in on people while they are showering, groping while somebody is alseep, the gloryhole bj, etc.

So yeah, I’d agree that MC should be s little more proactive, but I’d prefer seeing that in actual stories and I’d draw a line between something that’s morally questionable (like having a telescope or sitting on the roof watching people) or something that’s actually worse.

In the end it's not like MC did a full 180 and I think he's essentially meant to stumble from one lewd adventure into another, without actually pushing for them to happen.
What is the scene of you groping while they are asleep? other than that yea I have seen all those "boxes" so you are right its not like hes just completely clean.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
For those who care, DC started to rework the map two streams ago and he'll continue this week.

Just in case somebody has a really good idea and wants to see it in the game, there's probably never been a better time to suggest something.

View attachment 1019086
Interesting, a lighthouse...

And still no fire station. Maybe they will re-do the stupid Diane-tears-down-her-house-to-build-a-barn story with a more reasonable thing like Diane's-house-burned-down-so-she-had-to-move-out-and-build-a-barn.

And the place around the apartments, the pool and the clinic needs some free space. Too crowded over there. Would be best to move apartments and clinic to the new area at the right.

The area at the top left corner could feature a summer camp story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What I would suggest isn't feasible, sadly.

Remember Judith exists, developer.
Yeah, I was mostly thinking about smaller things. People suggested the sign and the lighthouse and he implemented them right away.

What is the scene of you groping while they are asleep? other than that yea I have seen all those "boxes" so you are right its not like hes just completely clean.
Jenny's old bed scene went in that direction and was now redone.

Edit:
Interesting, a lighthouse...

And still no fire station. Maybe they will re-do the stupid Diane-tears-down-her-house-to-build-a-barn story with a more reasonable thing like Diane's-house-burned-down-so-she-had-to-move-out-and-build-a-barn.

And the place around the apartments, the pool and the clinic needs some free space. Too crowded over there. Would be best to move apartments and clinic to the new area at the right.

The area at the top left corner could feature a summer camp story.
The lighthouse seems pretty much random at the moment. I don't know whether they'll actually use it at some point.

DC did talk about moving the appartment building, but it looks like he decided against it and the top right corner will be used for an arcade/bowling alley instead. Else it looks like he wants to have some kind of diner for dates, too.

Somebody indeed suggested firefighters and it looks like that won't happen. But I'm sure nothing is set in stone until it's actually done and he said that he'll possibly leave two construction sites for now, to have some leeway later on.

Last edit: And I think you are right about the area around the hospital, though it'll probably look better once he removes those 3 small houses and replaces them with one building, as all of these 9 very small houses are supposed to be replaced with normal ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonF21

MrSolo

Jan 30, 2021
Jenny's old bed scene went in that direction and was now redone.
Is there anyway to access/play that scene? Or is it just that scene where he fondles her tits then she lifts up the shirt for him then rabbit fucks her or something. Most importantly why was it removed/changed?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there anyway to access/play that scene? Or is it just that scene where he fondles her tits then she lifts up the shirt for him then rabbit fucks her or something. Most importantly why was it removed/changed?
Any update before 0.18.0 really. But yes, it's basically that scene as it is now, with a little more attached to it and with a little less consent. It's not comparable with other games, which actually feature that kind of fetish.

As to why it was changed, there was a discussion just a page ago, in case you want to read up on it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-7-kompas-productions.276/page-2655#post-5033287

In short, it's probably a mixture of DC not liking it as it was and it not fitting Jenny's new story as well. Also some people complained about it beeing to rapey way back, but I have no idea whether that influenced DC or not.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
For those who care, DC started to rework the map two streams ago and he'll continue this week.
Just in case somebody has a really good idea and wants to see it in the game, there's probably never been a better time to suggest something.
Gas station, restaurant, pet store, airport, hotel, lighthouse, more houses.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nobody mentionning the 2nd trailer ...... And the lol-worthy super clean cut on the sides where the 4:3 screen ended :KEK:

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Nah, tech update in october and Rhonda 2022. This is just what happens get too big for a small team. You either take a long time for anything, or you hire more people. And they are not hiring, so I suggest my approach: Only check in here every 4/6 months at least
Why don't you get workers?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes