Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.20.0 Compressed & Patched :

JUST IGNORE THE ERROR YOU GET ON FIRST LAUNCH OF THE GAME. AND ALSO, GIVE IT TIME TO LOAD.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you please update ....... pretty please ? I downloaded the updated version of the game and I can't get the patch to work anymore . You're my only hope!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
"Improvements to our workflow" is clearly coded as "faster and more frequent releases" when it's communicated in your status updates. There's no reason to tell us about internal streamlining unless they're trying to placate a fan-base who's wondering why a 2-part update that was supposed to take 8-10 months has now stretched out to a 3-part update that's taken 14 months and counting. So yes, they may be more efficient than they were a few years ago, but we're going to wonder where all those time-savings have gone when we see progress bars are .
DC said that each of the three parts of the main story would take about five months. Patrons voted for it. So where is the problem?

And wrt/ the upcoming tech update: DC said it would take it's time as well. Patrons voted for it. I think I know what his patrons expect, and so does DC.

To be fair, DC also ignored a poll where patrons voted against the tech update. But as far as I know, this vote has changed (maybe I am wrong here, however).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC said the same a couple of times for the same reason - no real brothel, stripclubs, etc.

PS: Map update from today's stream: map3.jpg

The place below the trailer park is going to be "temporary" construction site, which can be changed later on.

DC said that each of the three parts of the main story would take about five months. Patrons voted for it. So where is the problem?
To be fair, that's a very generous way to see it.

When the update was voted on, there was no indication of how long it would last. When he started working on it, it was supposed to "last a bit longer than a normal update" and that's why it would be two shorter parts. Now we ended up getting 3 long ones...

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
DC said the same a couple of times for the same reason - no real brothel, stripclubs, etc.

PS: Map update from today's stream: View attachment 1020480

The place below the trailer park is going to be "temporary" construction site, which can be changed later on.

When the update was voted on, there was no indication of how long it would last. When he started working on it, it was supposed to "last a bit longer than a normal update" and that's why it would be two shorter parts. Now we ended up getting 3 long ones...
It seems that since the last map update he also removed a location.
Notice what's now missing from the bay area.

Reactions: grandal wow

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

PS: Map update from today's stream: View attachment 1020480

An example for an update with little content and a poor story that took too long was the Diane update. Apart from that, I found all updates after the teachers update quiite worth the wait. I understand that people want more and faster updates, though. But at least DC delivers in a constant and reliable speed.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It seems that since the last map update he also removed a location.
Notice what's now missing from the bay area.
In that case I'm sure it's just a different layer and that's why we don't see it - just as in this version there's Diane's house instead of the barn.

An example for an update with little content and a poor story that took too long was the Diane update. Apart from that, I found all updates after the teachers update quiite worth the wait. I understand that people want more and faster updates, though. But at least DC delivers in a constant and reliable speed.
I'm actually quite a fan of these longer updates in general and I wouldn't say the content isn't worth it, but I just wanted to point out that this whole main story thing went seriously out of control. At least to me it sounded like it would last 6 to 7 months at best, when DC started to talk about the update back in late october '19 - now it's basically twice that and more.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In that case I'm sure it's just a different layer and that's why we don't see it - just as in this version there's Diane's house instead of the barn.

I'm actually quite a fan of these longer updates in general and I wouldn't say the content isn't worth it, but I just wanted to point out that this whole main story thing went seriously out of control. At least to me it sounded like it would last 6 to 7 months at best, when DC started to talk about the update back in late october '19 - now it's basically twice that and more.
Yeah but it's the main story after all. I would have been very disappointed if the play time was not significantly longer than for any other story. And by it's nature, i would expect it to interfere with all the stories while it progresses. And this of course will take it's time to be made.

I wonder if we get in close contact with Yumi soon. There are some places in the coding that indicate different dialog options and conversations according to how "close" MC and Yumi are, which would interfere with older stories again, and which again needs to be polished very carefully.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah but it's the main story after all. I would have been very disappointed if the play time was not significantly longer than for any other story. And by it's nature, i would expect it to interfere with all the stories while it progresses. And this of course will take it's time to be made.
I still think they could have made it a little more compact without losing anything important. It's really a lot of time for content that still feels less good compared to the schoolgirls. Essentially we got/will get 7 short(ish) branches for all these secondary characters - if you include 0.19.5 - which somehow add up to one complete main story and I'm not that much of a fan of that concept. At least at this point.

I wonder if we get in close contact with Yumi soon. There are some places in the coding that indicate different dialog options and conversations according to how "close" MC and Yumi are, which would interfere with older stories again, and which again needs to be polished very carefully.
If anything it's probably just preparation. DC said a while ago that she's supposed to get her scene(s) in Mia's update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
New forest cabin = Sasquatch-monster girl confirmed :WeSmart: Furry (both complete and just pubic) fans can finally rejoice

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
God, Jenny is such a... Ughh. There's always that ONE character that every time shows up on screen, you go: "Oh great, and now this..." And you keep doing it just for the sake of doing it. It's a battle of endurance for me with characters like this one. Curiosity, pushing the story forward, or just HOPING that things will get better are some of the primary reasons why you keep bothering with them. When she shows up, I always frown a little and expect her to annoy or piss me off somehow. I just wait.

She is such a goddamn MESS. Roxxy comes a good second place. Really, not just a WHORE, but an insufferable, shit for brain, parasitic CUNT. She's like a blood infection. A turbo BITCH, she treats the MC like absolute DOGSHIT, it really pisses me off. I feel sorry for the guy because he had to LIVE with her. Nothing you do with her will make her stop acting like a pissy little cunt, nothing. You just can't get it right.

I thought completing her route will change her behavior which reminds me of that certain scenario where the one who hates your guts from the start, becomes the one or one of those who loves you the most in the end, to the point of obsession really. Aggressive even, just to get a piece of you. Happened with Roxxy, but I never got interested in Roxxy in the first place. I wanted that change from JENNY. If it was up to me, I'd turn her down FLAT, maybe humiliate her somehow or KEEP humiliating her throughout the game since Roxxy treated the MC like a disease from the beginning like you would expect from someone like this idiot. She changed in the end, she got off easy, REALLY easy, but changed nonetheless. So I tolerate her. Jenny? Nope, not this one, still the rabid goat like she was from the start.

I'd really like for Jenny to change her behavior towards the MC, down the road but I doubt that will happen since her route is done.
Jenny was a cunt then, a cunt now, I'm afraid Jenny will be a cunt FOREVER :D
Unfortunate.

Which reminds me, how do you get that scene where she sneaks into your room at night when you're sleeping? Was that random, or you need to do certain stuff for it to trigger? It happened to me after I completed her route, I think.

Because once it happens, I'm gonna say NO, I wanna turn her down FLAT :D. It will give me much more satisfaction than having her being a bitch before sex, during sex AND after. To reject the self-proclaimed "24 year old sex GODDESS". Cause I think I'm done with her. I've had enough of her constant, puffed up, arrogant BITCH attitude. Fucking mad goat. If there was a point in the story where Jenny leaves the house and is not seen again, she will NOT be missed. The MC will be left in peace and I won't have to worry for her popping up on my screen.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can ask her to come at you during the day dialogs but it's still random (she says IF I want to). Also nice meltdown

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
God, Jenny is such a... Ughh. There's always that ONE character that every time shows up on screen, you go: "Oh great, and now this..." And you keep doing it just for the sake of doing it. It's a battle of endurance for me with characters like this one. Curiosity, pushing the story forward, or just HOPING that things will get better are some of the primary reasons why you keep bothering with them. When she shows up, I always frown a little and expect her to annoy or piss me off somehow. I just wait.

She is such a goddamn MESS. Roxxy comes a good second place. Really, not just a WHORE, but an insufferable, shit for brain, parasitic CUNT. She's like a blood infection. A turbo BITCH, she treats the MC like absolute DOGSHIT, it really pisses me off. I feel sorry for the guy because he had to LIVE with her. Nothing you do with her will make her stop acting like a pissy little cunt, nothing. You just can't get it right.

I thought completing her route will change her behavior which reminds me of that certain scenario where the one who hates your guts from the start, becomes the one or one of those who loves you the most in the end, to the point of obsession really. Aggressive even, just to get a piece of you. Happened with Roxxy, but I never got interested in Roxxy in the first place. I wanted that change from JENNY. If it was up to me, I'd turn her down FLAT, maybe humiliate her somehow or KEEP humiliating her throughout the game since Roxxy treated the MC like a disease from the beginning like you would expect from someone like this idiot. She changed in the end, she got off easy, REALLY easy, but changed nonetheless. So I tolerate her. Jenny? Nope, not this one, still the rabid goat like she was from the start.

I'd really like for Jenny to change her behavior towards the MC, down the road but I doubt that will happen since her route is done.
Jenny was a cunt then, a cunt now, I'm afraid Jenny will be a cunt FOREVER :D
Unfortunate.

Which reminds me, how do you get that scene where she sneaks into your room at night when you're sleeping? Was that random, or you need to do certain stuff for it to trigger? It happened to me after I completed her route, I think.

Because once it happens, I'm gonna say NO, I wanna turn her down FLAT :D. It will give me much more satisfaction than having her being a bitch before sex, during sex AND after. To reject the self-proclaimed "24 year old sex GODDESS". Cause I think I'm done with her. I've had enough of her constant, puffed up, arrogant BITCH attitude. Fucking mad goat. If there was a point in the story where Jenny leaves the house and is not seen again, she will NOT be missed. The MC will be left in peace and I won't have to worry for her popping up on my screen.
If you hate her with such a passion, I think DC must have done something right :D

If you want her to love you more, maybe the attached little file is for you. Just put it into the game\scripts directolry and you will never think again that she does not love you!

It does not work with community translation installed, though.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
If you hate her with such a passion, I think DC must have done something right :D

If you want her to love you more, maybe the attached little file is for you. Just put it into the game\scripts directolry and you will never think again that she does not love you!

It does not work with community translation installed, though.
Hmmm... Don't wanna open it to see what's in there, so I'll ask something first. Do I need a new game for this? Does it change ALL of her dialogue or just the scenes? If it's all, then I might have to start over so I can see all of it. Probably will once I go finish whatever's left to finish in the story (at least what we have for now before updates). I'll try it. You're the guy that made that mod that makes the game a little naughtier, right? That's good work right there. I don't want to mess around with it too much since I'm scared of fucking up the entire game, but for the content alone, I say bravo. Must've been a fucking PAIN to do all of it. By the way, do you know how to trigger that scene I mentioned with Jenny? When she sneaks into your room? So I can turn her down flat this time? Before I try this file? :D

And yeah, if DC wanted to create a character that is supposed to piss people off every time she opens her whore mouth, then bravo to the son of a bitch, he pulled it off :D Jenny is a fucking TRAINWRECK. Just imagine living with that thing and then her mouth opens to TALK. Your skin will itch from disgust and annoyance .Her looks are the only thing that makes tolerance a POSSIBILITY for this mega cunt.

Reactions: Necronlord3
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes