mattius77

May 16, 2017
In my opinion, in a town where MC is going to boink any woman, there is absolutely no need for a red light district ;)
I was thinking more along the lines that it's pretty ridiculous that MC goes to a friggin' shopping mall to get his first action in the game.

And there are a few lady characters in the game who might endeavor to seek gainful employment at such establishments as one might find in a neighborhood of ill repute.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Where is the game? I couldn't play anything after clicking on the Map. I should be going to School and to aunt's house for working. But nothing is there. Just a few scenes and sister bathing. Is it still under development?
It's not like the entire map is blanked and the only thing you can click on (aside MC's home) is Erik's house, which also happen to be highlighted seconds before you can go out onto the town map.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I was thinking more along the lines that it's pretty ridiculous that MC goes to a friggin' shopping mall to get his first action in the game.

And there are a few lady characters in the game who might endeavor to seek gainful employment at such establishments as one might find in a neighborhood of ill repute.
This can only be MC's first encounter if you use cheat mode. Otherwise it would be a bit hard to come by the 400 or 600 bucks needed.

Reactions: Reese286

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Everything you say is true. But it wont change anything. It's DC's game, and he does it like he wants. If he does not want to hire more people, he does not. Simple as that. Why should he owe you only because he has more patrons than he can handle? Is there some kind of obligation because they pay him so much money? That's not the deal.
Yeah but that means he lied to us, so you are saying that he can set false promises and gets away with it with no consequence
That being said your right, there is nothing we can do about it, so at least let people whine about it here, its not like that could do anything

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He set the goal to hire people up till he hits 25k$ a month. And he did hire more people when he got to 25k. Everything up from there was never in the goals nor is it his problem dudes keep throwing $ at him for mostly nothing.

He also said he'd work on the game on a daily basis and it'd be free to every1, and it is. So nothing to moan about here either

The only thing you could get a point with is his utter lack of time estimates. Since nothing is ever set in stone and a pure deadline, whatever he says about release schedule is up there with vaporware. You believe him or you don't. Not much else will happen even if you come here to cry he lied to you about taking 5 months for an update and he ends up taking 6

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By unlock you mean ? It's in the main menu from the start. If you want scenes, you either play them in-game/use the debug menu (and fuck up your game)/use srk's mod/get some1's save or try some other voodoo stuff not listed

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
By the way, do you know how to trigger that scene I mentioned with Jenny? When she sneaks into your room? So I can turn her down flat this time?
Just saw I forgot to answer that. Better late than never ;)

Yes, it's basically random, with varying chances. Probability is 0 if she's pregnant or, of course, never had sex with you. Normal case is 5%. If you ask her to come over at night, it's 60%.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes