srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
"Your post was deleted in the thread was deleted. Reason: off topic weeb argument"
"Your post was deleted in the thread was deleted. Reason: Off Topic"

Gee, golly! Thanks, again, for that man. I gotta say, you really are a swell guy.
It's nice to know that a moderator is acting in the name of fairness and good judgement, and not just because he or she apparently has some unreasonable thing against you. /s

This is simply absurd.
I can see that I'm not welcome and that friendly discussion has no place in here, the moderator has made it clear to me.
So I'm gonna bail this scene, see you guys tomorrow or whatever.
Good fapping to you, boys and girls. Cheers.
Someone needs to grow a thicker skin...

He even deleted my godly Spongebob GIF meme, what a monster
:geek: They tend to delete those posts of your's that I likeed...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"Your post was deleted in the thread was deleted. Reason: off topic weeb argument"
"Your post was deleted in the thread was deleted. Reason: Off Topic"

Gee, golly! Thanks, again, for that man. I gotta say, you really are a swell guy.
It's nice to know that a moderator is acting in the name of fairness and good judgement, and not just because he or she apparently has some unreasonable thing against you. /s

This is simply absurd.
I can see that I'm not welcome and that friendly discussion has no place in here, the moderator has made it clear to me.
So I'm gonna bail this scene, see you guys tomorrow or whatever.
Good fapping to you, boys and girls. Cheers.
Spoken like a snowflake millennial.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Pardon me but not being rude just curious, i browe through the trending tab and found this Summertime saga ,
how does this game ranked second highest of trending views ? I mean it just only 2dcg instead of 3dcg compared to other trending games.
What makes it so special that can hit a 22M views ? ( not hater, just asking opinions )
Your main criticism is precisely why it's so popular. In a sea of 3DCG games, drawn 2D games are a breath of fresh air.
That, and the girls are hot... Which ones though is open for debate and there are no wrong answers, only disagreements.
Oh, it also has an actual story instead of a "fuck everything that moves, some things that don't and you win".

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Pardon me but not being rude just curious, i browe through the trending tab and found this Summertime saga ,
how does this game ranked second highest of trending views ? I mean it just only 2dcg instead of 3dcg compared to other trending games.
What makes it so special that can hit a 23M views ? ( not hater, just asking opinions )
Play it, you'll see. The game being 2D is the main advantage because everyhing is hand drawn, not re-used 3D assets re-rendered for the hundredth time.

Also, the game's strong features are not graphics alone but game play and story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What makes it so special that can hit a 23M views ?
Well, many people like 2D CG for many good reasons (it's way more flexible, ages better, etc.), it's a good game in itself and - most importantly to answer your question - next to that it's been running for a long time, so the number of views simply adds up.

Reactions: ReaCreations

deekushh

Jan 26, 2019
What makes it so special that can hit a 23M views ? ( not hater, just asking opinions )
A lot of people appreciate the 2d art. In my opinion 3d looks like garbage and always the same.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Speaking of future updates, Mia's will have to be AMAZING to ever make me consider choosing her over Helen. No boobs or ass having, unqualified loli VS sanctimonious, sado/masochist cougar looking for a good fuck...the choice has never been more clear.
Same. None of the 'choices' in the game present any real conflicts for me. No interest in Mia or June or TS Eve. The only one I play both routes is Mrs Johnson; I complete all the other routes and then when I get to the choice for Sex Ed or getting Erik a girlfriend I create a second save so I have both scene options available to replay in-game if I'm going through a new version with an old save.

Reactions: It Was I DIO

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Going back a bit to the Loli convo.....

Not that I think she actually is, but Mia is quite clearly the closest to a Loli in this game. Eve is an independent proto-adult, and you know Josephine exclusively through her employment...... they are portrayed as young women, not teenagers, despite the fact that Eve is a classmate, she seems wise beyond her years which is something that preempts Lolification in my view.

Meanwhile Mia is clearly portrayed as a naive young girl who still plays with stuffed animals.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: It Was I DIO

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm certainly not an expert and have not played every game aggregated on this site, but I have played my fair share of them over the past 4-5 years. SS is quite comfortably the best overall game (or visual novel, if you must) I've played in the genre.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Meanwhile Mia is clearly portrayed as a naive young girl who still plays with stuffed animals.
Unlike Eve, she does have the body to compensate for that, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And let's better not go there, much of it has been nuked and it'll be nuked again :D

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Going back a bit to the Loli convo.....

Not that I think she actually is, but Mia is quite clearly the closest to a Loli in this game. Eve is an independent proto-adult, and you know Josephine exclusively through her employment...... they are portrayed as young women, not teenagers, despite the fact that Eve is a classmate, she seems wise beyond her years which is something that preempts Lolification in my view.

nah not this again, just forget it was ever brought up

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Same. None of the 'choices' in the game present any real conflicts for me. No interest in Mia or June or TS Eve. The only one I play both routes is Mrs Johnson; I complete all the other routes and then when I get to the choice for Sex Ed or getting Erik a girlfriend I create a second save so I have both scene options available to replay in-game if I'm going through a new version with an old save.
Unless you want to replay the dialogs that lead to those split routes, just saving before the choice and doing them/reload will unlock them in the jar. No need to keep saves around everything (again unless you really want to re-read the text)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes