totor83

May 15, 2017
If you stop milking ... grrrrr . no more life ! for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DC is "milking" from the bigining , I meen , He don't care a&bout his game and you. He continu because$$$$$$$$

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Back to the save fuckery : outside of not saving where you should, I have yet to find a way to screw the game so badly, even after 4 restarts since 0.19.5, nothing ever crapped out on me :unsure:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I agree it's easier to repair a save than to break it...

One possibility would be to move a save between game versions and/or mods/mod versions. Another one is the bug that vanilla game tends to increase save game size, possibly causing out-of-memory. Such things always result in undefined behavior.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Patreon should have a system where if people with active Patrons dont post anything to their feed then the Patreon gets locked.

In an ideal world people would stop supporting if the developer never communicates after a certain amount of time but I can guarantee theres people with monthly charges from Patreons that have been inactive for months to maybe even years.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Patreon should have a system where if people with active Patrons dont post anything to their feed then the Patreon gets locked.

In an ideal world people would stop supporting if the developer never communicates after a certain amount of time but I can guarantee theres people with monthly charges from Patreons that have been inactive for months to maybe even years.
Yes but what does this have to do with DC? He streams daily (except on Weekends), he has a Discord channel and other places, and he does post on Patreon from time to time (not daily, but definitly also without silence for several months).

I personally prefer him to work on the project rather than posting in forums.

Reactions: Budman59

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Imagine people coming here to moan about milking and then discovering the god that is ICstor .... Obligatory self-ban and complete removal of everything posted since before F95 existed

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Yes but what does this have to do with DC? He streams daily (except on Weekends), he has a Discord channel and other places, and he does post on Patreon from time to time (not daily, but definitly also without silence for several months).

I personally prefer him to work on the project rather than posting in forums.
Not so much to do with DC this was addressing the whole "milking" thing.

I think when developers are active with the community though, it definitely lightens the tension. DC does a good job of that but alot of other devs seem to think radio silence then an update after X amount of time will suffice. Even just posting "hello" to twitter/subcribestar/patreon or wherever would be good just so people dont think you died mid development.

Reactions: johndoe19

OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020

I'm broke so I really don't care much

Reactions: Barnacleb

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021

ICSTOR be like : :KEK:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
yeah it's still going to be a while until the update is done. thankfully i just played what a legend for the first time and it's fantastic. honestly next to summertime saga and the old akabur games the best thing i've played in terms of western adult games.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes