tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
My game is stuck in an infinite loop on so many quests... Anyone have a good save file 100%? Bugged out on the aunt (part after you bring pie over), roxxy (part where you are suppose to go to the beach), and on eve (part where you are suppose to have a party at the tattoo parlor)

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
If your save is not too broken, it might be repaired with my mod.
lol game broke again even with the mod sadly :(. On the roxxy quest just after you beat up dexter. Trys to get me to sell more crystal meth and if i continue down that her mom isnt in jail even though it shows she is there on the minimap.

Went back and checked my last 6+ saves and they all seem to have defaulted to that part which is weird. It broke only after restarting the game and loading the save. Not sure why

Produces a warning message when i load the save, "This save could not be loaded normally!" Attached the logif that helps any. If you have any suggestions let me know :). Only quest that I think is a roadblock to proceeding further is the roxxy 1 since i cannot proceed at all since her mother isn't in the jail cell as erik's dad is there.

just realized it undid the whole barn creation as well lol. damn this game is a buggy mess...

Is there maybe some console command or something to revert back to where i should be in the quest chain?

The rest seem to be fixed though which is nice.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
lol game broke again even with the mod sadly :(. On the roxxy quest just after you beat up dexter. Trys to get me to sell more crystal meth and if i continue down that her mom isnt in jail even though it shows she is there on the minimap.

Went back and checked my last 6+ saves and they all seem to have defaulted to that part which is weird. It broke only after restarting the game and loading the save. Not sure why

Produces a warning message when i load the save, "This save could not be loaded normally!" Attached the logif that helps any. If you have any suggestions let me know :). Only quest that I think is a roadblock to proceeding further is the roxxy 1 since i cannot proceed at all since her mother isn't in the jail cell as erik's dad is there.

just realized it undid the whole barn creation as well lol. damn this game is a buggy mess...

Is there maybe some console command or something to revert back to where i should be in the quest chain?

The rest seem to be fixed though which is nice.
OK, one step after the other.

First, please set parameter LOG_LEVEL to 30 so that all the info messages do not spam the log. Also, set LOG_DELETE to 1 so that the log gets reset each re-start.

Then, in order for the mod to actually repair your save, set parameter LOG_ERRORHANDLING to 3, load a save, and save it in a new slot. Use the new save from then on.

In more severe cases, this has to be done twice, with parameter LOG_ERRORHANDLING set to 4.

You could also attach your save here and I will check myself.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
OK, one step after the other.

First, please set parameter LOG_LEVEL to 30 so that all the info messages do not spam the log. Also, set LOG_DELETE to 1 so that the log gets reset each re-start.

Then, in order for the mod to actually repair your save, set parameter LOG_ERRORHANDLING to 3, load a save, and save it in a new slot. Use the new save from then on.

In more severe cases, this has to be done twice, with parameter LOG_ERRORHANDLING set to 4.

You could also attach your save here and I will check myself.
You're awesome for helping out here :) thank you. I will attach my save here as well just in case, but where do i set that parameter? Is that done with the dev/console window open?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You're awesome for helping out here :) thank you. I will attach my save here as well just in case, but where do i set that parameter? Is that done with the dev/console window open?
Well, it's all described in the Configuration section of the first post in thread -- be prepared to the whole world of Naughty Configuration ;)

Here is your save repaired. Hope it works out. It cannot be guaranteed to be error-free, though.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Well, it's all described in the Configuration section of the first post in thread -- be prepared to the whole world of Naughty Configuration ;)

Here is your save repaired. Hope it works out. It cannot be guaranteed to be error-free, though.
Ah sorry for not having read through that more carefully ^.^. You are my hero for repairing that save :) thanks again!

Reactions: aaronburr
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes