j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's hope the new posers will catch up quickly. Everything else, than can be done, seems more or less done - apart from the pregnancy dialogs which seem always to be the last thing, but they shouldn't be that much work.

thankfully i just played what a legend for the first time and it's fantastic.
It certainly is. It does feel quite a bit like SS in terms of atmosphere and they omit some of the optional stuff which costs DC quite a bit of time, so the updates feel a bit better, too. Sadly - or one could say as expected - the WaL updates do take their time aswell. The last one took them almost 5 months and they hope to land between 3 and 4 months by making them a little shorter in the futurel. It's still well worth some bucks.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
It certainly is. It does feel quite a bit like SS in terms of atmosphere and they omit some of the optional stuff which costs DC quite a bit of time, so the updates feel a bit better, too. Sadly - or one could say as expected - the WaL updates do take their time aswell. The last one took them almost 5 months and they hope to land between 3 and 4 months by making them a little shorter in the futurel. It's still well worth some bucks.
when i checked the patreon i was quiet amazed that the devs "only" make 7k a month on patreon. that's still a huge amount of money but compared to SS it's not that much. hoping they will eventually make enough to hire some coders or whatever they need to speed up the dev process or put even more quality into each update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
hoping they will eventually make enough to hire some coders or whatever they need to speed up the dev process or put even more quality into each update.
I'm not very hopeful when it comes to that, to be honest. They are a couple and right now Chestnut is already drawing fulltime while Pistachio/magicnuts is doing the rest. So essentially we are in the same situation as here with SS, where it just won't go beyond the speed in which a single artist can create the art.

I'm actually quite sure that the same discussions we see here will start there sooner or later too, once they make more money and people realize that the updates still take more or less as long as they did when they where making 3k. I do hope I'm wrong though, they really deserve something better. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Omniel
D

Deleted member 2479505

Why is this game so popular??i haven't played this game.... because i hate 2d artwork..... whenever i download a 2d game Everytime i delete the game after playing few minutes

So is the story of this game number one(1) in the whole f95zone website??if yes then i would like to give it a try......

• Angry
Reactions: Sync
Feb 11, 2021
Why is this game so popular??i haven't played this game.... because i hate 2d artwork..... whenever i download a 2d game Everytime i delete the game after playing few minutes

So is the story of this game number one(1) in the whole f95zone website??if yes then i would like to give it a try......
Okay story. 2d vs 3d isn't really a huge issue for me, and not for the others either I'd imagine, plus there's a number of girls in a variety of scenarios to seduce and screw(like, a ton). If 2d turns you off then I'm sorry to say the story is definitely not going to keep your attention.

ETA: In the beginning I too did not prefer 2d games, but I guess after playing through this the horny monke part of my brain decided that the story is atleast somewhat interesting and the characters and scenarios are sexy, so I decided to follow it. Could become your thing too if you gave it a shot

Last edited:

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
A lot of people appreciate the 2d art. In my opinion 3d looks like garbage and always the same.
Everyone has their own perspective of things whether is good or bad (2d or 3d),both side have to respect else other even if you had disagreement, but it doesn't mean one could insult the work of others(3d). Even though I'm not very fond of 2dcg , I don't go and insulting like : A lot of people appreciate the 3d art. In my opinion 2d looks like trash scum and always the same, right ? A simple respect and consideration shown a man worth as we type with using our brain rather than a finger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sync

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
I'm not very hopeful when it comes to that, to be honest. They are a couple and right now Chestnut is already drawing fulltime while Pistachio/magicnuts is doing the rest. So essentially we are in the same situation as here with SS, where it just won't go beyond the speed in which a single artist can create the art.

I'm actually quite sure that the same discussions we see here will start there sooner or later too, once they make more money and people realize that the updates still take more or less as long as they did when they where making 3k. I do hope I'm wrong though, they really deserve something better. :/
I think the problem of the new update is that any team members for "posing" have left the game. Now - Cookie hat new developer for posing and the posing can going on. But this games was good enough... why a new tech-update?
I think and hope after the next update updates came faster.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think the problem of the new update is that any team members for "posing" have left the game. Now - Cookie hat new developer for posing and the posing can going on. But this games was good enough... why a new tech-update?
I think and hope after the next update updates came faster.
Main goal in the tech update was the 16:9 conversion. I find that makes sense in a more horizontally orientated genre ;)

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020

I reckon it shouldn't be as bad on the WaL side. Their weekly reports are really great and are a simple way to keep supporters in the loop of things. Lightens the tension between updates.

I know DC keeps everyone up to speed during the streams but I'd appreciate a similar weekly or bi-weekly report for SS too.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I reckon it shouldn't be as bad on the WaL side. Their weekly reports are really great and are a simple way to keep supporters in the loop of things. Lightens the tension between updates.

I know DC keeps everyone up to speed during the streams but I'd appreciate a similar weekly or bi-weekly report for SS too.
Yeah, that's a really fair statement. I do like their weekly format and it certainly helps to give everybody a quick and personal overview.

DC is as accessible as a dev can be, but indeed only to those who want to bother. So I hope you are right about that.

Reactions: IZenithI

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In an ideal world people would stop supporting if the developer never communicates after a certain amount of time but I can guarantee theres people with monthly charges from Patreons that have been inactive for months to maybe even years.
A percentage of absent mindedness is sort of baked into the business model of automatic recurring payments. I know someone (*clears throat-adjusts tie*) who paid like 6 or 7 months of a gym membership during which time they were completely unaware of the recurring charge and never once set foot in the gym because they had started using at-home workout programs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, maybe some random surprise girls (like another Maria or Tina scene) added in but mostly those 2, so far. Then there's the 3 "latinas" drug fondling cameo that'll probably not do anything meaningful dick-wise ...... You'll have to wait another 5+ months for the tech update to have any "real" scenes added with polled girls

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, let's also skim over the huge ass amount of coding to help save comp and better stability. But having 1/3 bigger image is such a time waster, hope DC never does QoL builds ever again .....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I love how people complained for a long time that the game wasn't widescreen, then DC decides to fix that and people say it's a waste of time. :KEK:

Reactions: Mikilande

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I love how people complained for a long time that the game wasn't widescreen, then DC decides to fix that and people say it's a waste of time. :KEK:
People all so complained about the save system and compatibility and the inconsistent art and animation between different versions of the game . But it seems having widecreen image is more important than that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean, that was bound to happen, given the huge number of players. Some wanted the widescreen from the start, others don't care, but it'll certainly benefit the game as a whole. It does look quite a bit better and more modern in widescreen, and that's before we look at the added possibilities.

People all so complained about the save system and compatibility and the inconsistent art and animation between different versions of the game . But it seems having widecreen image is more important than that.
The save system is working for more than a year by now. Do you even play the game?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes