rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
And leave us, Roxxy fans, without her scene? Come on, Grace got her own scene! The idea was to give every fandom at least one scene of their favorite girl. It has sense and is fair. I dont like Eve or Debbie but i am perfectly fine that they got an scene couse some people relly like them. Eve is really cool and also cute and Debbie gets all the incest MILF attraction.
I get that some people will dislike the whole queen trophy bitch, or the bimbo blonde, but some people are into that, so, why dont let us be happy. And Missy is beautyfull but all the others are more interesting character, more good looking or has something that makes them hotter.
We all got opinions mang. The vote is the vote on how it turned out, but there is nothing wrong with people expressing their opinion on how they think it should have turned out. I would replace Jenny, Eve and Becca with Melonia, Diane, and Crystal, but it turned out how it turned out. We all like what we like and it's all good.

Reactions: natrix

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
So I've always been in to the MILF thing and I was never into the 3D games. I did play Dreams of Desire, which I thought was okay. MilfyCity got rave reviews and so I played it at 0.5. I actually found that I didn't like the MILF character in it. Linda did next to nothing for me, but Caroline's story was awesome and REALLY damn well done for a 3d render. I stayed away from the game for a long time and finally got around to playing 0.6. I only played Celia and Caroline. Caroline's story is still fantastic, even if it gets a little too lovey dovey in the end.

It got me to re-think my position on the Eve story in STS. It seems like there are similarities between the two. I might have to go back and play the story again, but I remember just not digging Eve. Caroline seemed much more responsible to me. Are there similarities or am I just seeing that?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
We all got opinions mang. The vote is the vote on how it turned out, but there is nothing wrong with people expressing their opinion on how they think it should have turned out. I would replace Jenny, Eve and Becca with Melonia, Diane, and Crystal, but it turned out how it turned out. We all like what we like and it's all good.
No, of course is not. But if that makes you feel bad... i dont know, i just wanted to cheer it a little. Maybe that both Eve and Caroline has some sort of sadness, like both show us at some point that can be harm.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, is it possible to add a third 'cow' to Dianes milk-business, and how does it will work (Maybe Vee)?
I have sex with nearby all girls in town; the daycare has grown to 33 kids now; I rarely milk my 'cows'; but Lucy says 'The milk of the last shipping is enough!' and there is no reason for Diane to add a new 'cow' yet.
Do I something in wrong way?
Many greetings, A Kitty

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, is it possible to add a third 'cow' to Dianes milk-business, and how does it will work (Maybe Vee)?
I have sex with nearby all girls in town; the daycare has grown to 33 kids now; I rarely milk my 'cows'; but Lucy says 'The milk of the last shipping is enough!' and there is no reason for Diane to add a new 'cow' yet.
Do I something in wrong way?
No, you didn't do anything wrong, except maybe spending this much time on it. Adding more girls to the barn just hasn't been implemented yet and it likely will have to wait for quite a few years more.
So in short: No, it's not possible.

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
man waiting for that judith update is painfull knowing how long it takes for an update to come out, I just want my chubby gf

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
man waiting for that judith update is painfull knowing how long it takes for an update to come out, I just want my chubby gf
Nothing simpler than that! If you are on a HD display with, say, a resolution of 2560x1440, go to display settings and set it to 1920x1440, run the game and enjoy complete widescreen conversion plus chubby girls all around :D

Also works if you set a Full-HD display from 1920x1080 to 1600x1024.

• Haha
Reactions: natrix

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ahh don’t get me wrong i’m happy for all the roxxy fans and i don’t want to her to not get a new scene. me liking missy and becca more doesn’t mean i hate roxxy, her update was one of the best ones and while she’s only mid tier to me there are far worse girls in the game. i just wish dc would have given us 7 new scenes so that missy would have made it in.

if the tech update is well received i think dc should more often just put out a “more sex scenes for existing characters” update, i’m sure missy will make it next time
The bulk of "more scenes" are waiting in the preg remakes every girl will get eventually (and win the poll for it)
Out of curiosity, how many more years is this game expected to take to complete? I just hate restarting over and over every few months for so little new content. They're making $77,000 per mo., you think they'd be able to move a little faster, or is it advantageous to simply milk Patreon by going slow but steady? Not trying to be mean or hostile, this is a legit question.
If we go by the generous 2 updates a year (we're barely there) and take the wild guesstimate of 0.34 as the ending, we're looking at about 6-7 years minimum. Not including the 0.5 bugfixes and other surprise buttstuff holiday updates. Also milking and not hostile don't go in the same sentence

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ All girls will get preg either in their "main" update or through a preg remake. Debbie will get her preg remake someday when people vote for it (and she lost the last poll in favor of Judith)

Reactions: Morasaky

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Srk's mod should. Or just do what nobody does around this thread and use cheat mode from the start and skip 99%+ mini-games while having max stats and 1 mil $

Reactions: Morasaky

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Well that's how it works. You meet Iwanka in the treehouse, go to party in the Evening, get a blowjob and ask your way past the guards the next morning. If it does not work that way for you and you followed the , all you can do is try harder or attach a save here for someone to check. I forgot to mention you need 5 points of charisma to pass by the guard, so you need to meet the park douches and win some rap battles first.
Thanks for your help

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
But do you disagree with him? all of the updates take way too long to make, about 4 months per update. This is the only update where it's reasonable that it's taking this long since they have to actually change everything in a way.
This update (0.20.8) doesn't change anything. The only setback they got was the poser ran away and they had to hire some new dude(s) in his place. Next update being the tech stuff will indeed take longer than other content-based builds. And being angry over how much DC makes per month vs what he outputs (streaming daily for 6+ hours) won't do anything, expecially not whining about it in this place. Want him to even hear about your plight ? Drag your face to Patreon/Discord/Picarto and moan all that horrid $/month junk over there. At least he'll be able to read/know about it. And probably ignore you and/or ban you

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
This update (0.20.8) doesn't change anything. The only setback they got was the poser ran away and they had to hire some new dude(s) in his place. Next update being the tech stuff will indeed take longer than other content-based builds. And being angry over how much DC makes per month vs what he outputs (streaming daily for 6+ hours) won't do anything, expecially not whining about it in this place. Want him to even hear about your plight ? Drag your face to Patreon/Discord/Picarto and moan all that horrid $/month junk over there. At least he'll be able to read/know about it. And probably ignore you and/or ban you
Yes, get angry for nothing. I just said that they take long to update the game and that the lenght for this update is understandable since they have to change/update every CG +the update. But yea, continue sucking DC's dick, damn.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the end there's no need to go into any kind of extreme. DC does certainly make way more money than the game is worth, but that's the benefit of being the first in the market and of being rather competent and charming. He's doing his thing, progress is being made and it's fine as it is. The game is free, so everybody can play it without paying a cent, ever, and objectively there's really no need to complain.

Having said that, it's ok to think that DC could do more with the money, if he'd be more ambitious and if he'd actually try to really grow and promote the game. Despite the money he makes, he could be making a lot more if he'd go for it. It's just as much his loss, that he doesn't, as it is "ours".
But then again, some people here are complaining about the same thing again and again, update by update, year by year and it's certainly ok to remind them, that it's totally futile and that they are really just wasting their own time.

By the way, Sploosh just said the day before yesterday, that artists who think they are up to the job can apply, as always.

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
In the end there's no need to go into any kind of extreme. DC does certainly make way more money than the game is worth, but that's the benefit of being the first in the market and of being rather competent and charming. He's doing his thing, progress is being made and it's fine as it is. The game is free, so everybody can play it without paying a cent, ever, and objectively there's really no need to complain.

Having said that, it's ok to think that DC could do more with the money, if he'd be more ambitious and if he'd actually try to really grow and promote the game. Despite the money he makes, he could be making a lot more if he'd go for it. It's just as much his loss, that he doesn't, as it is "ours".
But then again, some people here are complaining about the same thing again and again, update by update, year by year and it's certainly ok to remind them, that it's totally futile and that they are really just wasting their own time.

By the way, Sploosh just said the day before yesterday, that artists who think they are up to the job can apply, as always.
You are absouletly right about this. DC doesn't have to find artists to work on the game. It's an open business. If you think you are qualifed enough for what's being expected from you, you get the job. If you are doing business, you look for people who can work for you but you don't knock on their doors.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes