kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Can any of you good folks tell me where I can find an incest patch for the latest game, please? Haven't touched this game in a long time and want to see what's new (which by the looks of it might not be much XD)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can any of you good folks tell me where I can find an incest patch for the latest game, please? Haven't touched this game in a long time and want to see what's new (which by the looks of it might not be much XD)

Patch is for v0.20.5, but right now I'm playing v0.20.7 and patch is working. :D

Skankhunt 4 2 0

Jun 2, 2020
I'm waiting for update with Debbie (mom) where we can finally get her pregnant.:giggle:

But knowing life, I won't see it so soon, because Dev prefers to create updates for side girls..
This is a problem when there are a lot of women in the game and the updates are rare and short.
The time is come ! :D

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Dunno if i broke the game or something. Game keeps sending me to Diane to work "would be good for money". And i get there i can't start working. It says i should let diane know that im ready to work. I talk to her and say that im ready but i keep on getting the same message. And on top of that i can't leave coz it says i just got there. What im thinking it might be something with the "fresh mild delivery" i have in my bags. but i totally missed what im suppose to do with that.

I can work around it by not going to her garden what so ever, and everytime it tries to send me there i just skip to night time and go to sleep. Anyone else experianced this? Im running no mods or anything, all original!

Thanks

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Dunno if i broke the game or something. Game keeps sending me to Diane to work "would be good for money". And i get there i can't start working. It says i should let diane know that im ready to work. I talk to her and say that im ready but i keep on getting the same message. And on top of that i can't leave coz it says i just got there. What im thinking it might be something with the "fresh mild delivery" i have in my bags. but i totally missed what im suppose to do with that.

I can work around it by not going to her garden what so ever, and everytime it tries to send me there i just skip to night time and go to sleep. Anyone else experianced this? Im running no mods or anything, all original!

Thanks
IIRC, if you have to deliver Diane's Milk then there are two possible options, try at the house of Annie at the kinder or try to the school in kitchen's school. As a suggestion, try to read instead of just jump into action.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
IIRC, if you have to deliver Diane's Milk then there are two possible options, try at the house of Annie at the kinder or try to the school in kitchen's school. As a suggestion, try to read instead of just jump into action.
I do read most of the times. Some times i skip, when it's reoccuring dialogue, so i guess i missed it. Got no Annies house yet. And it's not in the school kitchen either. But yeah.. I thought it should say something in the goal tracker but it just say that Debbie mentioned that Diane need some help in the garden.. No idea what went wrong here haha

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I do read most of the times. Some times i skip, when it's reoccuring dialogue, so i guess i missed it. Got no Annies house yet. And it's not in the school kitchen either. But yeah.. I thought it should say something in the goal tracker but it just say that Debbie mentioned that Diane need some help in the garden.. No idea what went wrong here haha
Did you try do some gardening?.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I remembered another location, go to the Mario Bros Pizza (lolmao) to give the milk and retrieve the money to Diane.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yet another case of self-fuckery. Might wanna try to drop your save in here and pray to RNGesus our 1 and only savior srk deems you worthy enough to make him come down to us mere plebs and check your save

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Aww.. crap. not i think i broke the game totally.. The map won't work. DOes not matter if i restart the game.. It's all gray.. how unfortunate. Does not matter wich save i choose

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Outside of you literally buttfucking with the code, how can you screw yourself up that much ? 1 of the mysteries of the universe left unanswered :unsure:

Last edited:

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Outside of you literally buttfucking with the code, how can you screw yourself up that much ? ! of the mysteries of the universe left unanswered :unsure:
No idea. i have not messed with anything. It could fix it by selecting a much older save. but it's like 4 hours lost hah. All i did that might be out of the ordinary is i picked the "cheat" option wich gave me alot of cash and full stats. i probably bought alot of things befor i actually needed them. But it have worked with all the items so far.. Oh and also i enabled "roll backs" so i can scroll back, maybe thats it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yep, rollbacks are off for a reason. Normal cheat mode (the 1 you pick on new game start) doesn't crap anything. Debug menu will fuck you up though. So you got 1.5/2 things that will unlube you all night ..... Dunno if the magic mike mod will fix that

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Yep, rollbacks are off for a reason. Normal cheat mode (the 1 you pick on new game start) doesn't crap anything. Debug menu will fuck you up though. So you got 1.5/2 things that will unlube you all night ..... Dunno if the magic mike mod will fix that
So what do you suggest i do here? Magic mike?

I mean im so far (according to me) into the game now so starting all over would be.. meh.. And yeah it was the one u pick at start yes. I really thing that the Diane thing is messing things up. since it always comes around mid day. And it's like i never been there befor doing somthing and it's at some part now where it should be something else i do there, and there of the loop. Fuck.. From what i've read, the milk cartons i have in my inv is for "special milk" Maybe i need to progress with Debbie a or some one else a bit.. But even so.. it seems to be a trigger that gone wrong hence im getting sent to Diane all the time.. no chance of fixin that? Some one that could fix my save perhaps?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Get srk's mod and try yourself (READ the mofo disclaimer and how to tutorial) then hope you didn't screw even more. Wait for him to maybe come up and help you. Restart and pray. Choices

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes