srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Get srk's mod and try yourself (READ the mofo disclaimer and how to tutorial) then hope you didn't screw even more. Wait for him to maybe come up and help you. Restart and pray. Choices
You've become my biggest promoter ;)

The user could be helped (no guarantee given).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
this game is really good. can someone recommend something similar to this
3D games to try would be HS Tutor, Harem Hotel, The Headmaster or Wicked Rouge (with increasing level of corruption/domination involved).

More on the side of corruption and domination would be 2D games Something Unlimited and the Akabur games like Princess Trainer or Witch Trainer, but they all only have limited animations (not bad but limited).

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know why, but having played this game so many times, I didn't pay much attention to what Jenny was like.
I'm starting to dislike her a bit. She's a bitch all the time towards MC.

Even Roxxy is not as bad as Jenny. At least Roxxy change her personality into a nice girl over time. And Jenny is a bitch all the time.
Reading Jenny diary, I get even more discouraged by her. She wants an submissive, rich guy, and that's it. She doesn't want to work, so that only a man can support her. So she uses the MC and takes money from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know why, but having played this game so many times, I didn't pay much attention to what Jenna was like.
I'm starting to dislike her a bit. She's a bitch all the time towards MC.

Even Roxxy is not as bad as Jenna. At least Roxxy change her personality into a nice girl over time. And Jenna is a bitch all the time.
Reading Jenna diary, I get even more discouraged by her. She wants an submissive, rich guy, and that's it. She doesn't want to work, so that only a man can support her. So she uses the MC and takes money from him.
Maybe you named her differently in your game, but the diary girl is called "Jenny" without "a". And, yes, that's her what you described. She's not Roxxy 2.0.

In the future, with Annie and Ronda there will be two other dominant girls. I am very interested to find out how they will come around, but I am sure they will neither be a Roxxy nor Jenny 2.0 either.

And who knows? Maybe we get a Jenny 2.0 with Judith once her story is done?

Just kidding :D

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Maybe you named her differently in your game, but the diary girl is called "Jenny" without "a". And, yes, that's her what you described. She's not Roxxy 2.0.

In the future, with Annie and Ronda there will be two other dominant girls. I am very interested to find out how they will come around, but I am sure they will neither be a Roxxy nor Jenny 2.0 either.

Yeah, Jenny. My mistake, sorry. :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

BDSM queen Judith is even scarier than Smith's entire part in Annie's update

• Red Heart
Reactions: grandal wow

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'd guess that Ronda's story will be a bit more of a "really good friends with benefits" thing, while Annie seems to have a desire to be "dominated" by the person of her liking.

One thing we can indeed be pretty sure about is that DC kinda dislikes stories which are too similar, so each of them will have their own traits.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes