felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is there any news about this game? Haven't seen this for a while now.
Is it on hold?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude, really ? Have you even tried going back a few pages and read anything ? Wild guess : nope

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if I understood correctly from the dialogues between Tony, Tina and Maria. I think Tony had sex with Tina, I don't know when, but after this conversation in the pizzeria, I have different thoughts. :unsure:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Now, if I understand correctly, Consuela route can only be unlocked in part 2 main story?

And the second question, Tina, when can she get pregnant? I was with her twice already and I didn't have that event to get her pregnant (pregnancy mini-games) even after I always cum inside.
You need to finish most of Grump's route for Consuela, which can be done within about 2 weeks of game time if you focus on Debbie (for the pizza stuff) and then jump on Wanka when you get her unlocked.

Tina can get preg anytime and everytime. If the mini-game doesn't come up, you either fucked something epic or the game said nope. Try srk's mod and pray it can be solved.
That's not true. Tina can only become pregnant after some point in main story, when it becomes known that MC's dad was involved with the Russian Mafia. Makes sense because otherwise some cutscenes won't work out with her having a belly or not.

So, yes, can be solved -- but not with my mod ;)

Similar to Jenny btw/ who can only become pregnant late in her story.

Reactions: Qmil679

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think you can get her preg the 1st time you snu-snu with her during the pizza route ? :unsure:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think you can get her preg the 1st time you snu-snu with her during the pizza route ? :unsure:
OK, technical details are:

In line 7 of file tina\fsm.rpy we find in the initialization part that she starts out not being able to become pregnant at all:
Code:
'fertile': False
which will be toggled with the following trigger at line 447 of file anon\fsm.rpy:
Code:
    S_ano13_done.add(T_all_sleep, S_ano14_init,
                     actions=('set', ('tina', 'fertile')))
That state (S_ano13_done) adds the following line in MC's phone:
Code:
    S_ano13_done = State(_("Wow... I can't believe Dad was really involved with the Russians... I need to sleep on this."))
And finally, in file pregnancy_minigame.rpy, we find:
Code:
    if player.pregnancy_chance > 0 and machine.get('fertile', True) and not machine.pregnancy.is_pregnant:
which means that MC can only knock up a girl if there is a pregnancy chance, she is fertile and not already pregnant.

Lamorosii

Feb 28, 2018
Am I missing something? I've played the game before, quite extensively in fact. Just redownloaded and I can't even get the game to boot up.

Edit: Never mind. My entire computer froze up, so I had to hard reset my PC. Game started up instantly afterwards. Alrighty then.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Now that's something new. Probably the 80% completion makes the completely original whiners come out in force to tell us about the oh-so-horrible life they live in where DC making $/month hurts them physically

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is a release of the next update at Easter realistic? 1-2 updates per year should still be possible.

ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
this game already become money milker since a years ago,i became the patron just for 3 months after i realized it this game take to long to update compared to other H-games
he finishes the art quickly, it's the writing and coding that takes so long. definitely weird

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
At least we know somewhere around April the Update will come.
Unless DC decides to release it on May 1st.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
This game has reached its 6 year in development now ! Fucking Lev Tolstoy wrote War and Peace in that time all by himself , by hand ! lol Think about that.

Reactions: WSmith

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I wan't a list of the girl's who can get pregnant.... Have some nice dude who can do that.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I wan't a list of the girl's who can get pregnant.... Have some nice dude who can do that.....
Basically all the girls that had their story made after the Diane update:
Diane, Daisy, Jenny, Eve, Odette, Grace, Consuela, Maria, Tina, Josephine, Iwanka, Melonia.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Basically all the girls that had their story made after the Diane update:
Diane, Daisy, Jenny, Eve, Odette, Grace, Consuela, Maria, Tina, Josephine, Iwanka, Melonia.
You mean everyone you can stuff your proboscis into and fill up, can get pregnant ...:D:D

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You mean everyone you can stuff your proboscis into and fill up, can get pregnant ...:D:D
Well, no. There are quite some that can't -- all who are not mentioned. The official unmodded game lets you boink 28 girls, and only 12 can be knocked up.

Reactions: aaronburr
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes