j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wan't a list of the girl's who can get pregnant.... Have some nice dude who can do that.....
There's indeed a list, which includes routes and the percentages on the official wiki:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think this one is not to update.... How about "Aqua" - "Roxxy"...
They can't get pregnant at the moment. DC created the art a while ago, in fact there's pregnancy art for most characters, but it's not implemented, yet. So you'll have to wait until for example Roxxy gets her next update.

Reactions: 4Finger

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are we going to get any more cougars and trailer park moms like Roxxy’s mom?
It's very unlikely. DC only added the second trailer to the map because it was in the existing background. And next to that, if he'd decide to spend time on the trailer park, I'd much rather see him working on Crystal instead.

I didn't get the chance to play the last update but now i'm having a second thought about it or should i just wait till the next update?
The saves should work and the next update will be a direct follow up of the last one, so both options are fine. The next big step will be the tech update, but that's likely another ~6 months or so away from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BPLydia

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just to add to the dude above ^ : the next update before the tech build is still about 2+ weeks away, you got plenty of time to go through the entire game before that and just wait for the update with 100% unlocked cookie jar

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Walkthrough updated here:

Also, put the attached file in the /game folder to unlock all Cookie Jar scenes. Lots of blowjobs, guys!
Does this file get dropped into the game folder or main folder to be activated?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
It's very unlikely. DC only added the second trailer to the map because it was in the existing background. And next to that, if he'd decided to spend time on the trailer park, I'd much rather seem him working on Crystal instead.

The saves should work and the next update will be a direct follow up of the last one, so both options are fine. The next big step will be the tech update, but that's likely another ~6 months or so away from now.
Totally agree, would love to see more from both Roxxy and Crystal. Seems pretty unlikely though considering the road map, and what DC has planned for the next 3 or so updates judging by that map. My guess is that we'll see more from at least Roxxy when ever the prom is going to happen, and that's not happening in a long time. :p

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I wonder what's the difference between allow Tony watch the MC have sex with Maria and not allow it?
No difference in this version except dialog changes and available options for this scene in the cookie jar. Rumors have it about a possible threesome in the next version if you allow him to stay.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
last time I played this, had to start all over after every update (i think it was something about the developer making changes to earlier versions breaking the saves), do you have to restart anymore now?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
last time I played this, had to start all over after every update (i think it was something about the developer making changes to earlier versions breaking the saves), do you have to restart anymore now?
Supposedly saves are compatible since v0.19.5. Stick to the official guidelines:
  • Only save in MC's bedroom or in the main town map.
  • Never save while in the middle of something (quest, animation, minigame etc.).
  • Save often and in different slots.
However, there is always a chance that something will change incompatibly between releases, but they tried to provide fixes for that.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
That would be nice but progress for the remaining coding and posing task is still very slow. The new poser still needs to catch up I guess.
Well shitness, completely forgot about the new guy in the team. Here's hoping he's something approaching a proper pro, and his introduction to the team isn't going to affect the release schedule too severely. :p

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes