JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Waiting for Apocalust i learned to wait, so he can take all the time he wants cuz i know at the end DC will deliver
In my experience not only does he deliver, but consistently keeps improving everything from over all quality to the amount and style of content. More than worth the wait, especially since the schedule has been pretty consistent and the gaps between the updates haven't been that bad, even when there's been unforeseen issues to contend with. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Totally agree, would love to see more from both Roxxy and Crystal. Seems pretty unlikely though considering the road map, and what DC has planned for the next 3 or so updates judging by that map. My guess is that we'll see more from at least Roxxy when ever the prom is going to happen, and that's not happening in a long time. :p
She'll get a preg update before the prom build. You'll also get Becca and Missy preg in same update as Roxxy. Crystal remains meh-worthy since she has 1 scene so far and no story, maybe DC will expand her (pun intended) epicly in that update too.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
She'll get a preg update before the prom build. You'll also get Becca and Missy preg in same update as Roxxy. Crystal remains meh-worthy since she has 1 scene so far and no story, maybe DC will expand her (pun intended) epicly in that update too.
Oh yeah, now that you mentioned it I do remember hearing something about the planned pregnancies for Roxxy, Becca and Missy. We've got a long way to go before the prom update drops though, at least four updates before we're there but at least it's coming.

Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Oh yeah, now that you mentioned it I do remember hearing something about the planned pregnancies for Roxxy, Becca and Missy. We've got a long way to go before the prom update drops though, at least four updates before we're there but at least it's coming.
How about Crystal? Man, she would look good with a belly.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ She's 3rd tier girl with 1 scene and barely any story. Really doubt DC will go ballsdeep into adding much more content for Crystal, if any at all. Maybe 1-2 more scenes (including preg), barely any dialog and that'll probably be it

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
^ She's 3rd tier girl with 1 scene and barely any story. Really doubt DC will go ballsdeep into adding much more content for Crystal, if any at all. Maybe 1-2 more scenes (including preg), barely any dialog and that'll probably be it
Jesus, dude. No need to be mean, I just like her.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is saying Crystal is really low in the % chance of having anything made for her since she's barely even in the game being mean ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do any of you know how many in-game days a pregnancy (pregnancy, birth & baby care) lasts?
From the
Maternity
One week after the fertilization, the announcement is made and the main character may have to convince the mother to keep the child using his charisma. From then on, this event lasts 6 weeks during which the progress of some routes is paused. The gestation evolves over 4 weeks with three different stages until another message informs about the birth. Newborns can be a boy, a girl, or twins of opposite sexes - this choice being random but restricted by who is the pregnant character. The mother and the baby may stay inside the hospital a few days. Another 2 weeks pass until the baby is sent to daycare and normal activities are resumed. Related dialogues and scenes are present throughout the maternity.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes