JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
The rating gives me hope, but I can't bring myself to download it. I feel the game is exclusively for those who are always shouting "Grafon is not important !!!"
Ain't got no clue what the f is a "Grafon", but this game definitely one of the best available in here and most definitely worth a try. A lot of good high quality content to play though and choices with impact on the story to boot. Though if you've not played SS yet might as well wait a bit for the new update to drop since it's basically just around the corner.

hfdocker

Jul 2, 2020
The rating gives me hope, but I can't bring myself to download it. I feel the game is exclusively for those who are always shouting "Grafon is not important !!!"
You're definitely wrong, I can give you that. Also, downloading it and running the game to see for yourself won't make your hands fall off...
EDIT: Your gut feeling is definitely wrong* - no need for this to be a personal remark

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ain't got no clue what the f is a "Grafon", but this game definitely one of the best available in here and most definitely worth a try. A lot of good high quality content to play though and choices with impact on the story to boot. Though if you've not played SS yet might as well wait a bit for the new update to drop since it's basically just around the corner.
"Around the corner" being at least over 2 weeks

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
bit confused - the upcoming one is Main story 3 - and the one after that is the tech update , right?

or is the upcoming one both of the above

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Main 3 > tech > R(h)onda > Annie > Judith in that order and about 2+ years
Seriously, if you've got such an issue with how long development takes, move on. There's plenty of devs out there who pump out some majority voted update-lite every week, if that meets your development schedule demands please move on to one of those games.

Just ffs spare us who are content with a steady development pace and proper updates with a good amount of high quality content to play through for FREE, your incessant need to add some fucking whiney remark about how everything isn't done right now within the month like you'd want to every other comment you make. :D That shtick's getting real old real fast.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Seriously, if you've got such an issue with how long development takes, move on. There's plenty of devs out there who pump out some majority voted update-lite every week, if that meets your development schedule demands please move on to one of those games.

Just ffs spare us who are content with a steady development pace and proper updates with a good amount of high quality content to play through for FREE, your incessant need to add some fucking whiney remark about how everything isn't done right now within the month like you'd want to every other comment you make. :D That shtick's getting real old real fast.
I don't have the impression he's one of the guys complaining about slow development. It's just his way of telling things.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Giving estimates on how long it'll take before we see the end of the planned (for now) builds is now an issue ? The more you know
Sry if I jumped to the conclusion that you're another entitled prick whining about having to wait for an update for more than a couple of weeks. In my defense though, in this thread that's an easy mistake to make to be honest.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Am I the only one who's still waiting for something more for Judith? Just a little progress on the stall situation. Her wanting to suck it would be an improvement.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes