srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Am I the only one who's still waiting for something more for Judith? Just a little progress on the stall situation. Her wanting to suck it would be an improvement.
Just five posts above was explained when Judith will get her update.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
dunno how long it's been since i played this. last version i tried out was 20-1. bout to go absolutely bananas on this

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ So you basically missed Wonka and Melon from about a year ago. Not much indeed. Might wanna wait till later in the month for 0.20.8 and have a bunch more to play

nyx980

Aug 20, 2020
Over 2 months after 20.5 and we're not even at 30% for 20.8 :D

Waiting another 3-5 months for 3 cookie jar scene is KILLING me!!! :ROFLMAO:
Update: Going into 6 months for 20.8! Only 17% to go which is about 2 and a half months! This is totally worth $70k a month

^ So you basically missed Wonka and Melon from about a year ago. Not much indeed. Might wanna wait till later in the month for 0.20.8 and have a bunch more to play
"later in the month"

you are the most optimistic person on this forum

Last edited:

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
so I think they totally under estimate how long tech-update gonna take
u can imagine they gonna fix every sex scene too
like a leg or feet behind the both sides of black bar
they gonna add them on it
so it's going to be a whole underwhelming revamp
I think it going to take at least one year to accomplish (conservative estimate)

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Update: Going into 6 months for 20.8! Only 17% to go which is about 2 and a half months! This is totally worth $70k a month
That's my main issue with this game. Wasn't 20.5 just one scene w/ Odette IIRC?

This is one of those games I have no qualms criticizing about abysmal development times. OTOH, I would never pay for it for that reason alone so my opinion doesnt mean much.

nyx980

Aug 20, 2020

This is one of those games I have no qualms criticizing about abysmal development times. OTOH, I would never pay for it for that reason alone so my opinion doesnt mean much.
Yep. Every main update is taking longer & longer than the last and we only get 3 cookie jar scenes everytime. And those surprise updates like the one you mentioned are incredibly insignificant.

At the end of the day though, the games making 70k+ a month. His patrons don't care how long these lackluster updates take, so nothing's going to change.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

0.20.5 was the "big" update with Wonka and Melon. 0.20.6/7 were the bugfix with Odette's bonus notvampire scene for Halloween

Reactions: Oghmios1337

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Yep. Every main update is taking longer & longer than the last and we only get 3 cookie jar scenes everytime. And those surprise updates like the one you mentioned are incredibly insignificant.

At the end of the day though, the games making 70k+ a month. His patrons don't care how long these lackluster updates take, so nothing's going to change.
This is a lie.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
so I think they totally under estimate how long tech-update gonna take
u can imagine they gonna fix every sex scene too
like a leg or feet behind the both sides of black bar
they gonna add them on it
so it's going to be a whole underwhelming revamp
I think it going to take at least one year to accomplish (conservative estimate)
i think dc put some thoughts into it and didn’t just throw out a random number when he said it’s going to take 3 months or so. he’s already been working on it for some time and he’s going to keep working until main story 3 is out in a month or so. he might still miss the target date by a couple weeks, that’s normal but a year is too pessimistic

Reactions: bbj84

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There are no set dates ever given. All DC does is throw out wildly random guesstimates as to where he thinks it might be done. And we lost about a month with the poser dumping himself and the replacement hiring. On top of DC's part (art) having been done for about 2 weeks+ by now .......

Reactions: Oghmios1337

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i think dc put some thoughts into it and didn’t just throw out a random number when he said it’s going to take 3 months or so.
As much as I like DC, his estimates have always been bad, not the least because he usually only seems to talk about his work (so you always have to add a few weeks at least) and because they usually add quite a bit of stuff during the process. So even if everything goes well, there's a huuuuge margin in it.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
yeah there is for sure a margin but it's more like he could be missing the target date by a month or two but the update is not going to take a year like the guy suggested. i think even for his hardcore fans that's too much and before that happened he would split the update into multiple parts. i also don't see him finishing the tech update in 3 months once the story update is out but let's not get crazy here.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

That's totally not true. Since over two years now they had a five/one month rhythm of main/minor update (+/-). This one takes longer as it is a main one when there would be a minor one, and also the poser left.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
yeah there is for sure a margin but it's more like he could be missing the target date by a month or two but the update is not going to take a year like the guy suggested. i think even for his hardcore fans that's too much and before that happened he would split the update into multiple parts. i also don't see him finishing the tech update in 3 months once the story update is out but let's not get crazy here.
Yeah, I didn't want to hint at anything else, just at the fact that it's not a good idea to rely on these estimates to be on point. Of course he'll deliver and the game is coming along nicely, albeit slowly.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Am I the only one who's still waiting for something more for Judith? Just a little progress on the stall situation. Her wanting to suck it would be an improvement.
In the case of Judith we will have to be patient. The fact that she is hardly voted by the fans will also be due to the fact that she is one of the most unattractive looking women in the game. If she got a "facelift" things would look very different

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I finally plaid the most recent update, and I skipped the parts I'd already played to get right to the Maria & Tina content. I'm curious about something. I got to the scene with Becca coming home after I banged Tina without doing any of the Roxxy/Tina content. Is the dialogue at all different if she gets home and finds us together after I've been having sex with her and Missy?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I finally plaid the most recent update, and I skipped the parts I'd already played to get right to the Maria & Tina content. I'm curious about something. I got to the scene with Becca coming home after I banged Tina without doing any of the Roxxy/Tina content. Is the dialogue at all different if she gets home and finds us together after I've been having sex with her and Missy?
There's only slightly different wording. She hints that MC was her boyfriend without explicitly saying so.

Reactions: j4yj4m
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes