nolli

Apr 13, 2019
That's totally not true. Since over two years now they had a five/one month rhythm of main/minor update (+/-). This one takes longer as it is a main one when there would be a minor one, and also the poser left.
You did write two years without thinking what you can achieve in two years, I think this guy is a master I think Svengali is the name. He has the means(cash) to finish this in months but then why would he do that. I read that this would be seven years, now that is sick.

Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
Hello good afternoon, does anyone know or could you guide me to make an incest patch for one of the translations that exist so far, if there is any program, tutorial? etc Thanks a lot!

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
With this tutorial Dexter problems, already 2nd update. I take it from the locker, it appears in my inventory. Although it remains in the closet. I'm in a hurry to the library, but I can't give it back ...

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Is there turmoil at the DC camp or something? Patreon uncharacteristically quiet, Twitter uncharacteristically quiet, development seemingly stalled again

This is giving me newfound appreciation for Dr. Pink Cake.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry if this question has been asked a lot, but what update is the tech update? Are we getting with 20.8 as a part of the final story update, or is it going to be a part of one of the others?

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I think, and hear me out on this one....
Odette's sex scenes... I think that there should be like a 25% chance that if the MC chooses to pull out, Odette has the MC cum inside her anyways. Why? Something about her character seem broken enough (psychologically) to make me think she would enjoy that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
For those who care, DC created assets for pregnant Jenny yesterday, so her tech update scene may indeed include a pregnant sex option. It certainly makes sense, given that it's one of the few of her options which is still missing.
What are you talking about... Jenny pregnant option is missing? She can become pregnant sinc her last update already.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
It's ridiculous to think this damn game has been in development for almost 5 years and with all the money they bring in each month, it takes 6-8 months for one small shitty update that maybe has 20-25 min content. This thing should've been completed by now
Yeah, Yeah, the generic why do they earn so much money yet take so long comment that devolves into multi page rants about others opinion on the subject that has been discussed to death and then necro'd so many times, I don't see why another thread hasn't been created just so we can shunt this discussion somewhere else so those of us who want to discuss other things or just follow progress from here can do so without wading through the same stuff just rehashed by different people.
Let's not let another overdone discussion start please, I prefer reading about people's speculations on what new content will be released or what news people have found that I may have missed. Thank you.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I think, and hear me out on this one....
Odette's sex scenes... I think that there should be like a 25% chance that if the MC chooses to pull out, Odette has the MC cum inside her anyways. Why? Something about her character seem broken enough (psychologically) to make me think she would enjoy that.
Yes, exactly. Odette is something of a "bad guy" in the game. She also wants to fuck Eve, or gets her sister to have sex with the MC. She doesn´t care about realionships. Odette is a hot, sex-obsessed bitch

Reactions: Oghmios1337

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
It's ridiculous to think this damn game has been in development for almost 5 years and with all the money they bring in each month, it takes 6-8 months for one small shitty update that maybe has 20-25 min content. This thing should've been completed by now
Man are you in luck or what? See, you don't have to give a cent to DC, or play the game at all. :) Ain't that a brilliant bit of news? Now you can f.ck off and play games that are either complete, or support devs that pump out some update lite with recycled assets every other week. ;)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes