2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
It's shame really that DC keep adding new girls instead of finishing the ones that are already in the game and have unfinished routes. But that happens when you let patreons to decide most of your updates. The people who are willing to sink large amounts of money are manipulating with the update timetable. Oh well the world runs on money after all XD
People keep on saying this but what are the new girls that DC keeps adding. Majority of the girls in the have been since day one or drawn on stream years a go and are only too the game when it's time the update their in. Also your really made that DC is working on the characters that his patrons voted for.

MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
Now - i used to support DC but not anymore. I really think he deliveres every time an update comes out.
But the reason why i don't support anymore is really the inconsistencies with the dates of the updates. I would'nt mind waiting 6 months for one large update and then 6 months again - and let DC do what he wants without the polls. Because i believe the polls are really slowing down the proces of this game. If DC just said: new update every 6 month, then there would be a deadline or a horizon.

Excuse me i just had to give my thoughts.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Now - i used to support DC but not anymore. I really think he deliveres every time an update comes out.
But the reason why i don't support anymore is really the inconsistencies with the dates of the updates. I would'nt mind waiting 6 months for one large update and then 6 months again - and let DC do what he wants without the polls. Because i believe the polls are really slowing down the proces of this game. If DC just said: new update every 6 month, then there would be a deadline or a horizon.

He doesn't give exact dates, but it's shown here time and time again that his schedule is actually pretty consistent. So if it bothers you that much, why not simply check what his standard speed is, and set an alarm for X amount of months just after an update drops.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

SebXeno

Aug 19, 2020
Considering the quality of the art, the gameplay, really just about everything with this game, it blows my mind that people expect faster turn-arounds for updates. How many people are working on this game? It isn't like he has a studio of people working on this. The criticism of "he doesn't release new updates consistently" doesn't hold water here for me. He hasn't abandoned the game, nor has he stopped communicating about it. Releases come when they are ready. It takes a lot of time to work things out, to check for bugs, to create the artwork involved. People need to calm their fucking tits and give it time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Most girls with no content are in the dev queue already. Outside of the prom/dating update(s), everything else will be preg/remakes .....
Well, yeah, at least there's some new content left like the coach or the librarian or indeed Roxxy, but the big remakes will likely feel as bad as Jenny and Diane and that's nothing you want at the very end. In fact I'm actually sure that it would have been better to just force one remake somewhere between Ronda, Annie and Judith or so, so you don't have 2 or 3 of them in a row.
True. Those 2 frames animations are so outdated when you compare with the recent updates. Mia and Mrs. Johnson routes need a complete rework from a scratch. No different paths.
Oh, I really hope these paths will stay. They make their stories quite a bit better and I do hope that least least Judith and Annie will get at least 2 paths, too.
it sucks that her update was so bad because she’s the quintessential girl-next-door cutie that almost everyone likes (that’s why she got an update before most other girls). i think a big problem is also that her sec scene sucked and that the other women in her update aren’t that great besides her mom who’s one of the best milfs in this game. i couldn’t care less for the nun for example that’s why i think the next Mia update could use another grace caliber girl to be a part of her story to make it interesting. maybe a friend of hers or something. i know it has been mentioned that yumi could fill that role but I’m not comvinced. yumi isn’t that great.
I'd actually disagree here. Mia's story was this "bad" because it was a really short update and there wasn't any time left to actually flesh out her part of the story. The scene was more or less thrown in, so people wouldn't have get the update without any real Mia content at all. As far as I recall DC actually wanted to release a second part very soon after, but that never happened.
Also I'm not really sure whether this cute girl-next-door-thing is a problem, given that she isn't really supposed to stay that way. We already saw that she want's to break free from Helen, wants to try things and that she likes naughty stuff. I personally wouldn't be surprised if her story would be quite a bit less romantic than let's say Eve. I mean, I can totally see Mia pushing for some kind of MFF threesome with Ross, etc. and I'm pretty sure she's supposed to become quite a bit lewder. At least that's what I got from what DC and Sploosh said.

Last edited:
Reactions: soulshadow19

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Also I'm not really sure whether this cute girl-next-door-thing is a problem, given that she isn't really supposed to stay that way. We already saw that she want's to break free from Helen, wants to try things and that she likes naughty stuff. I personally wouldn't be surprised if her story would be quite a bit less romantic than let's say Eve. I mean, I can totally see Mia pushing for some kind of MFF threesome with Ross, etc. and I'm pretty sure she's supposed to become quite a bit lewder. At least that's what I got from what DC and Sploosh said.
you misunderstood me, i'm really into the girl next door trope, mia was acutally the first girl in summertime saga i voted for.
i think you might be right about her being a lot lewder than you initially think and i wouldn't mind her story to get into this kind of direction than the romantic eve-like story

sort of like the main character in akabur games but without the corruption aspect, she just gets lewder because she is far hornier on the inside than you might think

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
you misunderstood me, i'm really into the girl next door trope, mia was acutally the first girl in summertime saga i voted for.
i think you might be right about her being a lot lewder than you initially think and i wouldn't mind her story to get into this kind of direction than the romantic eve-like story

sort of like the main character in akabur games but without the corruption aspect, she just gets lewder because she is far hornier on the inside than you might think
<3 Mia

Reactions: McSlut

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's shame really that DC keep adding new girls instead of finishing the ones that are already in the game and have unfinished routes. But that happens when you let patreons to decide most of your updates. The people who are willing to sink large amounts of money are manipulating with the update timetable. Oh well the world runs on money after all XD
If we go on average, Patrons pay less than 3$ each per month. There's probably a few whales lurking in there, but the vast majority isn't "sinking large amounts of $"

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Yeah, maybe I missjudged it a little, because I do really like her, too, but I'd say that her story would be pretty bland if it's really just "saving her from Helen, fixing her family and having some romance afterwards". It's a good start, but I'd rather see Mia putting her new freedom to use and I think Spoosh and DC both hinted in that direction.
I'm sure it won't be far enough for my taste, but at least there's hope for a Mia/Ross threesome or so eventually.

Else I'd somewhat agree that her story has too many female characters. Now we'll very likely get Mia/Yumi or Helen/Angelica (and Harold gets Yumi) as branches. That's a lot of scenes and it'll probably hurt Mia's content a bit again...

Reactions: Anduck

kaynam69

Jan 31, 2020

Same. I also dropped my support since last year. I was his patron for almost 2 years but I get tired of their content. I moved my support to NLT, Stiglet and the others. But infairness, DC was still there working on their game, unlike the fraud, Icstor.

Reactions: lolgotem

ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
Considering the quality of the art, the gameplay, really just about everything with this game, it blows my mind that people expect faster turn-arounds for updates. How many people are working on this game? It isn't like he has a studio of people working on this. The criticism of "he doesn't release new updates consistently" doesn't hold water here for me. He hasn't abandoned the game, nor has he stopped communicating about it. Releases come when they are ready. It takes a lot of time to work things out, to check for bugs, to create the artwork involved. People need to calm their fucking tits and give it time.
he has a progress bar on his website and he normally finishes art at a good pace, it's the coding and writing that are slowing things down, stuff he can hire more people for imo

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes