2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Back a long time ago he had deadlines and he met every single one, there was an update monthly and they were quality, there was no bugs really to speak of. Then he moved to this nebulous bullshit "it's ready when it's ready" and so now it takes him 3-6 months WITH help to make the same amount of content that he made previously on his own. I don't know why anyone pays him still or how he thinks it's cool to still bill monthly. Any big creator will tell you that they are 1000x as productive with a deadline. Had he stuck to the original cadence he would be half way through the 3rd sequel. I'm sure part of it is he's out of ideas and so dragging this one out as long as possible is the best thing he can do for his own long term situation.
Back a long time ago he had deadlines and he met every single one, there was an update monthly and they were quality, there was no bugs really to speak of. Then he moved to this nebulous bullshit "it's ready when it's ready" and so now it takes him 3-6 months WITH help to make the same amount of content that he made previously on his own. I don't know why anyone pays him still or how he thinks it's cool to still bill monthly. Any big creator will tell you that they are 1000x as productive with a deadline. Had he stuck to the original cadence he would be half way through the 3rd sequel. I'm sure part of it is he's out of ideas and so dragging this one out as long as possible is the best thing he can do for his own long term situation.
This is bull shit.

gospel2k

Oct 4, 2019
is this game with multiple endings/paths(results) of characters? coz if there difference i should use guide to see what i am doing

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This isn't just some random dev that makes a game, it's one of the most well known. The devs that produce quality content at a good rate like Dr Pinkcake and NLT should be praised and supported, those that don't should be criticized.

It's not surprising that people rarely complain about rate of quality in those threads, accept that people will complain about it here and should as it remains a factor.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is this game with multiple endings/paths(results) of characters? coz if there difference i should use guide to see what i am doing
There's no real endings yet (and even with 0.20.8 coming soon). The most "ending" you'll get is getting a girl preg, this is mostly the end of many girls' routes. The story doesn't really end, aside 0.20.8 will conclude who killed MC's notdad, even then it's not the game's end

Apr 23, 2019
He doesn't care, that's why he keeps streaming 5+ days a week for the past year while having 3 children ...... Talk about a money hungry garbage dev

Been asked and answered at least 3 times in the last 5 pages. Go back and read some stuff
Lol he spents like 2 hours a day streaming, its something but you are making it sound like he's doing so much omg he's streaming 2 hours everyday for 5 days a week !! and its like he totally does it cause he wants to and not cause he made it he's 30K patreon goal !! look I get the point you are trying to make that he is not a money hungry dev, I don't think he is either I'm just saying if he really isn't disappointed at all then he would be.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The third of what you say is a lie, the other third is wrong. And the rest shows that you don't t know anything.

Two-frames animations comparing to what we get now says it all. And no bugs, yes yes.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Even with the story drawing to a close soonish, I still want to see where the school cult goes.
Granted, I haven't played for quite some time now but that was always of interest to me.

Reactions: Stareagle lord

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Even with the story drawing to a close soonish, I still want to see where the school cult goes.
Granted, I haven't played for quite some time now but that was always of interest to me.
The cult is supposed to be part of Annie's update, so I guess next year we'll know what's going on there.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
There's no real endings yet (and even with 0.20.8 coming soon). The most "ending" you'll get is getting a girl preg, this is mostly the end of many girls' routes. The story doesn't really end, aside 0.20.8 will conclude who killed MC's notdad, even then it's not the game's end
Plan is to have no real ending i believe the end will be when the fans doesn got any more interest in the game.
And i am sure that is years away from happening haha! ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Plan is to have no real ending i believe the end will be when the fans doesn got any more interest in the game.
And i am sure that is years away from happening haha! ;)
The main stories, the mafia thing, everything about school and the prom night, will come to an end at some point.

But since it is a sondbox game, there will be no real ending. But the whole romances will all get at least 1 end, each. In the end we decide for ourselves which is our "real" ending. Usually this is the case in sandbox games

Sep 15, 2017
hey so if the mc gets a girl pregnant does it mean the girl is completely of the table...some scenes that you didnt do with the girl before getting her prego will not be possible anymore?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
hey so if the mc gets a girl pregnant does it mean the girl is completely of the table...some scenes that you didnt do with the girl before getting her prego will not be possible anymore?
In the past there were a few bugs, but no, it'll just lock these scenes for a few weeks (should be 6 weeks in total). Once the child goes to the daycare everything will be as if the pregnancy never happened.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How exactly am I supppsed to run the android version? Can't find an exe fole pr anything resembling one

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Looking forward for the Judith update end next year.
You are very optimistic. We probably won't even get Rhonda's update this year. If we are lucky we will get the end of the main story in April, the tech update will probably take all summer to finish so you will get it around september. Then maybe we get another small update around christmas and that's it for this year.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to run the android version? I've downloaded the thing, but still can't find a way to launch the game? :O

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes