srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It just extracted the file, and now there's no .apk file anywhere in the folder? I'm telling you, fucking around with shit lile this that just will not work, is going to give me my second aneurism and kill me ffs :D
Sounds like you downloaded and extracted the Windows zip archive, not the Android apk.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Man you are some toxic child, I'm not saying redo any routes or anything , just that I'm hoping there's pregnancy or if not maybe a new mechanic of some sorts since this is meant to be a major update after all. Please stop putting words in my mouth thank you.
He still has a point. Pregnancy means the girl having a bump and then a belly in all her appearences, thus everything needs to be redone for her. Won't happen.

Jul 3, 2017
Will the new content for the girls in the tech update come from new story content as well (Odette in 20.6), or will it just be thrown in with minimal story (ex. Maria in her apartment and Tina in 20.5)? I don't remember the tech update description very well but it sounded like it would be one of the most updates coding wise?

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
He still has a point. Pregnancy means the girl having a bump and then a belly in all her appearences, thus everything needs to be redone for her. Won't happen.
Depends on how the art is made, some are "modular" meaning that multiple pieces come together to form a scene and when the art is made like that you can easily do any changes you like and in fact, a lot of games in this forum use this method to ease the development process.
So nope, not everything has to be redone.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Depends on how the art is made, some are "modular" meaning that multiple pieces come together to form a scene and when the art is made like that you can easily do any changes you like and in fact, a lot of games in this forum use this method to ease the development process.
I mean, it's not like these changes draw themselves. After all we aren't talking about renders where the software will do a lot of the work, but about 2D art where these things (clothes, body poses, etc.) have to be adapted by hand, obviously. It doesn't really matter whether it's modular or not (SS actually is for the most part by now) but it's about the fact that you have to create these assets in the first place.

Will the new content for the girls in the tech update come from new story content as well (Odette in 20.6), or will it just be thrown in with minimal story (ex. Maria in her apartment and Tina in 20.5)? I don't remember the tech update description very well but it sounded like it would be one of the most updates coding wise?
In most cases probably a mix of the two. While they said that they don't want to spend time on addiontal story elements, there'll obviously have to be some. Like Becca for example will very likely get scene in her (new) room and Jenny may get a pregnant sex scene and you'll obviously need some kind of introduction for these.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
I mean, it's not like these changes draw themselves. After all we aren't talking about renders where the software will do a lot of the work, but about 2D art where these things (clothes, body poses, etc.) have to be adapted by hand, obviously. It doesn't really matter whether it's modular or not (SS actually is for the most part by now) but it's about the fact that you have to create these assets in the first place.
Well yeah, you give people what they want and they give you money in return (not in this case though - F95Zone).

azirio

Sep 28, 2018
is the Old Save Incompatibility problem fixed yet ? I stopped playing this game years ago because old version saves doesn't help you progress when new versions release. I was hoping that it is fixed now.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
is the Old Save Incompatibility problem fixed yet ? I stopped playing this game years ago because old version saves doesn't help you progress when new versions release. I was hoping that it is fixed now.
I think that will be difficult to do. Especially in the next update, where some technical revisions will be made. I'm pretty sure that an old score with old data will cause problems

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ I'd say the opposite : the tech update is made so that save comp is 100% integrated to future-proof the game and put a stop to the wonky code. Maybe it'll fuck some dude (like we get with every build since 0.10) but the main goal of the update is to fix most of the trash

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay so are the pregnancy chances on this game the chance of winning the mini game of the chance rot pregnancy after winning the mini game?

if it’s the second one, when is that determined? The day they inform me or right after the game?

I guess I’m asking if I have to rese every time I win the mini game after a week

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Or maybe this is a tree question. Is it normal for them not to get pregnant after winning the pregnancy mini game? Or is that a bug or something?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Preg % is for the wheelspin to land on open and get them preg. Takes about a week for them to text you they got preg. If you win the game and they don't get preg after a week, you either fucked up big time or the game bugged.

There's also this little thing called "edit" you can use to cram your posts together instead of replying to yourself

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You're right, not everything has to be redone. It would have to be done in the first place, though. Like j4yj4m said, the assets don't draw themselves, neither does programming and posing do.

You might notice that it's not only belly and clothing. Also arm poses would need to change for instance. Not to mention dialogs. It would not happen due to how the story is done (i.e. MC not being able to boink them this early), but imagine a pregnant Roxxy winning the bikini contest (would be hot, though), or a pregnant Crystal doing the catfight in the prison cell. Those events would need to be re-written.

Reactions: Budman59
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes