j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I though with Covid programmers would be more productive. Slow as hell
That may be true for a young single guy. DC on the other hand has three very young children between the ages of 3 and <1 who are now sitting at home all day and couldn't go to daycare because of covid. You may judge yourself.

Edit: Just to add, I don't really want to defend the current posing situation, which indeed seems rather slow. All I'm saying is that "people should have time to work because there's a lockdown" isn't really cutting it for everybody.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
well.. darkcookie always finish first his task of drawing, after that we have to wait 1 or 2 weeks for code, posing and bugfix dudes to wake up from their pot-induced dreams to complete their work and release...

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe there's something wrong with your download? As far as I know the mobile versions don't even have to be extracted, at least not if you download them from
Yeah, I got it working. Itmwas automatically adding .zip to the end of the file when I downloaded the thin, and instead of running it, it extracted the file automatically. But, I percevered and now it's finally installed and running properly. :) my pc broke down so for the next week or so I'll be familiarizong myself to the wonderful world of android gaming, until I can get a new laptop :p

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018
That may be true for a young single guy. DC on the other hand has three very young children between the ages of 3 and <1 who are now sitting at home all day and couldn't go to daycare because of covid. You may judge yourself.

Edit: Just to add, I don't really want to defend the current posing situation, which indeed seems rather slow. All I'm saying is that "people should have time to work because there's a lockdown" isn't really cutting it for everybody.
So is posing like he pays nude models to pose for the pictures? If so DC is blessed.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
they just had a huge progress from 80% to 90%
now they probably need to take a 1 week break or something
kidding
I think the next update aka tech update will last 6 months ~9 months or even longer like a year

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They wut ? DC never streams smex stuff and we already know we're getting 6 scenes for the tech update

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They wut ? DC never streams smex stuff and we already know we're getting 6 scenes for the tech update
He mentioned a couple of times that they may pre relase some of these sex scenes as very small updates between 0.20.8 and the actual tech update.

Reactions: Omniel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He mentioned a couple of times that they may pre relase some of these sex scenes as very small updates between 0.20.8 and the actual tech update.
That makes more sense. The rage will still be epic when it'll be a month between those though

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That makes more sense. The rage will still be epic when it'll a month between those though
I mean, some people will always complain, but it's certainly a good strategy. He mentioned a few days ago that the art for three of these scenes is already done, so they should be flexible with their schedule.

Reactions: Reese286
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes