j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to run the android version? I've downloaded the thing, but still can't find a way to launch the game? :O
Normally you just download the game and click on the .apk and that's it. The game should install itself and you can play it.

Reactions: JKH18

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Normally you just download the game and click on the .apk and that's it. The game should install itself and you can play it.
It just extracted the file, and now there's no .apk file anywhere in the folder? I'm telling you, fucking around with shit lile this that just will not work, is going to give me my second aneurism and kill me ffs :D

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It just extracted the file, and now there's no .apk file anywhere in the folder? I'm telling you, fucking around with shit lile this that just will not work, is going to give me my second aneurism and kill me ffs :D
Maybe there's something wrong with your download? As far as I know the mobile versions don't even have to be extracted, at least not if you download them from

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your facts aren't facts though. You got the entire thing upside down : art is always 1st thing done and the rest takes the most time ...... Just check the % tracker for a while and you'll notice art was 100% done last month, writing was completed earlier this week and coding will stumble around for the remainder of the month

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You must have missed the 3+ years of epmty debate about DC not hiring any1. Or the ~25 pages at 40 posts of people getting deleted for moaning too much about it. He's not hiring any1 soon (if ever) and the game will still take months to make, whatever people wish would happen if he did things differently

Reactions: 401Grem

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Oh yeah ? Do tell my good sir as far as i can see and read he makes all the art himself and does not want to hire more staff thats all i said.
DC has repeatedly said he will only hire an artist who can completely match his style without him having to costly correct them.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
No more content for ronda ? I waiting for this till 1 year...
Not exactly. He's putting it on hold for the Tech Update, which will convert the game to widescreen, make the interface much better, and improve the overall performance of the game. We'll also get new sex scenes with some of the existing girls like Eve, Debbie, and Roxxy to name a few. I think it's worth the wait, and it'll make sure DC is no longer having to play catchup with art conversion.

Apr 23, 2019
I wonder how Debbie's scene in the tech update is gonna tie in since she is supposed to get a rework. I guess her new scene will be there, just her old scenes deleted in the rework. I really hope tech update adds pregnancy for some girls as well, Becca atleast since she is mostly done. I would say Debbie as well but she is needing of a rework and it might potentially be somewhat of a wedge when she is reworked.

Apr 23, 2019
The bug testing phase alone will take at least 2 weeks so yeah I don't see it coming out this month.
Like I said I was being optimistic, I usually got release dates more or less right in the previous updates as well so I'm hopefull for this one. The most its gonna be imo will be somewhere around April 10th which is still early April.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder how Debbie's scene in the tech update is gonna tie in since she is supposed to get a rework. I guess her new scene will be there, just her old scenes deleted in the rework. I really hope tech update adds pregnancy for some girls as well, Becca atleast since she is mostly done. I would say Debbie as well but she is needing of a rework and it might potentially be somewhat of a wedge when she is reworked.
You won't get a preg remake in the tech update. Debbie's even less. She needs to win a poll to get her entire route remade and include preg.

Now, it seems we might get a preg scene (Jenny so far hints at that), but since she already had her route done, it's not the same thing as what you wish for

Apr 23, 2019
You won't get a preg remake in the tech update. Debbie's even less. She needs to win a poll to get her entire route remade and include preg.

Now, it seems we might get a preg scene (Jenny so far hints at that), but since she already had her route done, it's not the same thing as what you wish for
I'm speculating, that is the plan as it is yes but plans change, and I'm sure few people would mind there being extra content in the update. Every update we had since and including 0.17 had pregnancy, except 0.18.5 and 0.20.6 cause it was for girls that could already be impregnated .It would be weird to have a massive update like the tech update not have pregnancy, if it isn't pregnancy I expect another mechanic but I'm not sure what that could be.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Keep dreaming then. You won't get anything major. It says "bonus scenes", not "redo some routes cause people are mad about X girl". That's what you'll get : 6 scenes for girls whose route is mostly already done. No preg-remake, no fancy route split, nothing. It also doesn't have to make any sense to any1, this isn't a girl/route build, it's mostly there for the 16:9 screen rez and coding stuff

Apr 23, 2019
Keep dreaming then. You won't get anything major. It says "bonus scenes", not "redo some routes cause people are mad about X girl". That's what you'll get : 6 scenes for girls whose route is mostly already done. No preg-remake, no fancy route split, nothing. It also doesn't have to make any sense to any1, this isn't a girl/route build, it's mostly there for the 16:9 screen rez and coding stuff
Man you are some toxic child, I'm not saying redo any routes or anything , just that I'm hoping there's pregnancy or if not maybe a new mechanic of some sorts since this is meant to be a major update after all. Please stop putting words in my mouth thank you.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The tech update is indeed only meant to add scenes which do not require any or only very little additional story. Then again, technically that's true for Debbie's pregnancy, given that DC already created her pregnant art ages ago and that everything else is more up to Sploosh and the team to implement and it won't require DC to draw anything. So they could slap her pregnancy right on top of her story as it is now. The biggest for argument for them to do that is simply that it would make her future, actual rework even more boring and I don't think they want that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes