Oct 30, 2020
DC is a genius. He's been talking bullshit about code base being shit for 5 years now maybe and people still believe that. So many people have left the project over the years because they needed to "step out" lol. I think out of all patrons out there who support milking industry, those that pledge to DC have lowest IQ no joke. Like, everything that people have been speculating years back about this guy has turned into reality just scroll thousand pages back haha

So yeah, now they are gonna do pretty much nothing for several months and frame it as "tech update". I remember when there was still very first coder on the team when game was at 0.10 version or 0.11 very small sized and DC was saying on every stream "uh uh the code base is shit we can't work on that and new coder will have to fix that so everything takes longer"

It's 0.20.8 lmao, cringe

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
those that pledge to DC have lowest IQ no joke.
Since you don't pledge, there's a fair chance for your IQ being high enough to take a look into the code yourself. And since it's no joke, you may post your findings about the changes they did not make in order to improve things already. For instance, how they did not introduce state machines, rig system, save compatibility and, while they were at it, new quality update with animations that actually deserve that name.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
DC is a genius. He's been talking bullshit about code base being shit for 5 years now maybe and people still believe that. So many people have left the project over the years because they needed to "step out" lol. I think out of all patrons out there who support milking industry, those that pledge to DC have lowest IQ no joke. Like, everything that people have been speculating years back about this guy has turned into reality just scroll thousand pages back haha

So yeah, now they are gonna do pretty much nothing for several months and frame it as "tech update". I remember when there was still very first coder on the team when game was at 0.10 version or 0.11 very small sized and DC was saying on every stream "uh uh the code base is shit we can't work on that and new coder will have to fix that so everything takes longer"

It's 0.20.8 lmao, cringe
It’s shit like this why I think you should have to pass a basic intelligence test to post on the internet.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
It’s shit like this why I think you should have to pass a basic intelligence test to post on the internet.
i dont know man, sometimes its because people comment stupid shit that we can make memes, him being the perfect birth of a meme of monkey people who dont understand that coding its a monumental and hard as shit thing to do

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Probably 1st of April will be the release date
well as a 5$ patreon I hope they could released it before the end of March
since next tech update would take longer to finish also the content would be less surprised
I want Rhonda's and Annie's updates sooooooo bad
but now we just have to have faith tho

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
They are either paying you well or you are shooting your own foot mate if you like this game. Ah wait, if I recall correctly you are one of the mods on their Discord who have been receiving "bonuses" from DC sometimes LOL.

C R I N G E.
Not only do you believed that DC is lying about the game's well know code issues but you also think he is paying off discord mods. My friend I advise you to take a break from adult games because the corrupting your brain.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes