Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
wouldn't the comment be easier and shorter if you said only the password is?
for memory my maternal langage is french
Hint: sticky
as I said my maternal langage is french
I already discovered
anyway thank you
:FacePalm: I can't believe you never saw the "P/w" sticky put right there on the MC's computer....

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Come to the ToN thread where people close their eyes while playing and suspiciously format their HDD minutes before an update drops ...... This is pretty tame (massive fail nonetheless, but tame)

Reactions: AngelAIGS

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
DC is a genius. He's been talking bullshit about code base being shit for 5 years now maybe and people still believe that. So many people have left the project over the years because they needed to "step out" lol. I think out of all patrons out there who support milking industry, those that pledge to DC have lowest IQ no joke. Like, everything that people have been speculating years back about this guy has turned into reality just scroll thousand pages back haha

So yeah, now they are gonna do pretty much nothing for several months and frame it as "tech update". I remember when there was still very first coder on the team when game was at 0.10 version or 0.11 very small sized and DC was saying on every stream "uh uh the code base is shit we can't work on that and new coder will have to fix that so everything takes longer"

It's 0.20.8 lmao, cringe
This is honestly one of the biggest problems I have with him as a developer. I supported this game for a couple years back in the day and ultimately pulled funding when it became the same stick. It's inexcusable at this stage of the game with the budget he has to work with and not have the code cleaned up.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Guess what the remaining of the year will be spent on after we get 0.20.8 ....... And DC doesn't code (thank god for that)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Erik isn't her son and people might be going more for June instead

Even if she wins the next poll (doubtful), you'd still have over 2 years of waiting before seeing her remake

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Had my laptop break down about a week ago and decided to try the Android version while I waited for my new PC to arrive, and gotta say the Android version is pretty playable to my surprise. I was expecting a more wonky experience for lack of a better word, but I was positively surprised. That being said glad to be back on PC, now bring on 20.08. :)

Reactions: grandal wow

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
which is jenny's favorite toy
I read her diary and I think it's the "Electro clit" (password)
but it is not
does anyone know please
thanks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
sometimes things are in front of the eyes and we don't see
Glad you got it. But still... why on earth should MC's computer password be in Jenny's diary?

There is her password for *her* computer in the diary later, and it's her favorite toy in deed. But it's not the Electro Clit.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I'm w8ing for Mrs. Johnson update since 2017 I have no idea how people dont like her. it is the only character that you can have MMF sex also. the REAL MILF is getting no love smh
well, i'd assume no one wants to fuck a woman that is already being fucked by that fat motherfucker (literally) so might as well fuck the girl he likes. I do like the flexibility and athletic positions she can assume, but Eric is gross. Don't wanna be involved with him in anything else other than friend stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Obviously, to me at least, the top attractions in the game are the familial conquests; I think it's safe to say most of us found this game pre-Patreon scrub, and so our interest was the wincest angle. But after that, Mrs J has always been my top bang. I have said before that she is the only one that I maintain saves with both options for taking her. From my first playthrough, there has always been something about her - the way she playfully squeezes her tits in front of MC, her general flexibility, her 'enthusiasm'. She's just a great sport.

As hot as Helen's scene is, there's an element of creeper to it, because access to her is coerced. Mrs J is just like, "Awww, you (guys) are cute. Let me stroke you off, and maybe later we can fuck."

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
No, that's for the one after the next one.
It is listen on 20.8 on the news page of the site, that:

"

20.8 status update:

You're probably wondering why some of the progress stalled about 3 weeks ago and the reason is one of our devs (Posing) had to suddenly step away from the project. It unfortunately happened as we were wrapping up the content and had to halt the progress until we found replacement.

The good news is we tested new candidates and found 2 new devs who will be starting this week! Hopefully we can get the update back on track to wrap it up as soon as possible for you all to enjoy.

Art was done a little while back and writing will be done this week so we should be moving on to the following tech update in the meantime.

Sorry about this delay, I'm aware some of you are anxious to play the new content. :<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map changes in tech update:

The image above shows what I've been working on during daily streams (for those who haven't watched). The tech update changes the game widescreen ratio which opens up room for additional locations on the minimap.

We've added:

• Lighthouse
  • Bar
  • 3 homes
  • Museum
  • Arcade and Bowling hall
  • Stadium
  • Expanded trailer park and forest area
In contrast with the very first minimap (0.01), things have changed a lot! Most locations were not even accessible .^-^

I will be streaming all week for future update content, so tune in!

-DC <3"

~

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes