MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I'm almost sure that's not planned for the tech update. The art, which is still not on the rig will remain as it is, until the remaining stories get their rework - that basically includes Debbie, Erik, Mia, the teachers, Roxxy and Aqua.

Else DC already hinted that they may keep the old sex scenes of these stories in 4:3, too, until they get replaced.
You're right, I re-read the poll and he didn't explicitly mention the rig system. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to implement it as much as possible, though; Debbie, Roxxy, and the teacher stories need additions rather than reworks so it'd be remiss of them not to re-do the existing art while they're redoing the posing. I think they also have yet to slot the new MC art into the Jenny, Eve, and Diane stories, too.

I'm also going to hold to my October prediction, too. DC's estimates have slipped far too much lately for me to trust that he can wrap an update in less than 5 months, though I'll be very happy if he can make this one quick so we can get onto Rhonda (Ronda? I'm not sure).

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
They're going to have to re-pose virtually the entire game to account for the added screen space, which I imagine is why they brought on two new posers to replace the one that left. That's characters, mini-games, dialogue boxes, the works. They also need to convert every character to the rig system so that they get rid of all the awkward moments where characters change appearance between conversations. That includes like 80-90% of the MC's art and at least half of the total cast. I haven't done any programming in years, but I'd bet that the coding team is going to find it easier to rewrite the game from scratch rather than leave the Frankenstein-like construction that SS has turned into.

Basically, plan on getting the tech update sometime in early-to-mid October.
DC mentioned cutting some corners such as keeping minigames in the current screen size and just having black bars on the sides, so that's at least some time saved.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe Roxxy and the teachers can pass with additions, but Debbie is so far behind everything else, she'll be getting a complete remake. 2 art styles, no rig system, basic animations > those won't fix themselves by simply adding stuff and a preg scene. Anyway, all that is over 2 years from now, on top of having to win a poll she last lost to Judith

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
DC, Sploosh, and Stray said on the recent stream that everything that they wanted to do for tech update would be to much for one update, so they will work on the backgrounds and save compatibility for now.

Reactions: Omniel

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
DC, Sploosh, and Stray said on the recent stream that everything that they wanted to do for tech update would be to much for one update, so they will work on the backgrounds and save compatibility for now.
might not be a bad thing if we are still getting the 6 new h-scenes from the poll.
so is the new plan to make it like this: tech update 1 ---> rhonda ---> tech update 2 ---> annie?

i think that would be the best way to handle it and if they make another poll for tech update 2 we could get more h-scenes for already existing characters (including missy) and theoretically get the rhonda update a little earlier even though i still expect tech update 1 to take at least 4 months

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
might not be a bad thing if we are still getting the 6 new h-scenes from the poll.
so is the new plan to make it like this: tech update 1 ---> rhonda ---> tech update 2 ---> annie?
I'm not sure if we'd actually get a dedicated 2nd tech upgrade in that case. In the end they only do it because it takes DC quite a bit of time to extend the existing backgrounds. I'd guess that everything else, that doesn't require new art, could simply happen in Ronda's or Annie's update.

Having said that, I'd actually quite like the idea to have more "add a few scenes to existing story X" updates. The number of sex scenes has always been a weak point of the game and adding a few more here and there would help a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to implement it as much as possible, though; Debbie, Roxxy, and the teacher stories need additions rather than reworks so it'd be remiss of them not to re-do the existing art while they're redoing the posing. I think they also have yet to slot the new MC art into the Jenny, Eve, and Diane stories, too.
I always had the impression that they'll simply leave the old posing as it is for these stories until they get their actual rework. At least that's my expectation for now, we'll get a widescreen resolution, but a lot of the action will still happen in the same old 4:3 window until they manage to change to change it.

Last edited:

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
I wish game had more dirty talk during lewd scenes, some kind of humiliation stuff for specific character [mostly slut ones (jenny, roxxy etc] for example we're fucking old woman in hospital. Damn man! in these situations, anyone would say you fuckin old cunt etc. lol. During sex scenes, MC is so dumb...

May 6, 2017
I wish game had more dirty talk during lewd scenes, some kind of humiliation stuff for specific character [mostly slut ones (jenny, roxxy etc] for example we're fucking old woman in hospital. Damn man! in these situations, anyone would say you fuckin old cunt etc. lol. During sex scenes, MC is so dumb...
I guess the point is that MC is sorta shy guy with enormous cock. If he starts behaving like an alpha during the sex scenes it would ruin his character.

Reactions: Omniel and EJW

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Please excuse me, but some days ago Ive randomly found that the list 'machines' dont lists any 'v'. So Veronica is not listed in the machines.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Probably because she got like 2 scenes in the Diane route and nothing happens to her ever. So why list her if she's barely in the game and has nothing to do in whatever cameo she gets into

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Please excuse me, but some days ago Ive randomly found that the list 'machines' dont lists any 'v'. So Veronica is not listed in the machines.
Probably because she got like 2 scenes in the Diane route and nothing happens to her ever. So why list her if she's barely in the game and has nothing to do in whatever cameo she gets into
I'm thinking she'll be in whatever update includes the Nymphos Anonymous group in the library. In fact, I'm expecting most of the side characters in the mall to get a scene or two then; the only exception being the cosplay chick who runs the comic shop because I think she'll be added to the Eric storyline when it gets reworked.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes