Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Please excuse me, but some days ago Ive randomly found that the list 'machines' dont lists any 'v'. So Veronica is not listed in the machines.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Probably because she got like 2 scenes in the Diane route and nothing happens to her ever. So why list her if she's barely in the game and has nothing to do in whatever cameo she gets into

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Please excuse me, but some days ago Ive randomly found that the list 'machines' dont lists any 'v'. So Veronica is not listed in the machines.
Probably because she got like 2 scenes in the Diane route and nothing happens to her ever. So why list her if she's barely in the game and has nothing to do in whatever cameo she gets into
I'm thinking she'll be in whatever update includes the Nymphos Anonymous group in the library. In fact, I'm expecting most of the side characters in the mall to get a scene or two then; the only exception being the cosplay chick who runs the comic shop because I think she'll be added to the Eric storyline when it gets reworked.

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Posing just reached 100% and it's just coding that's needed to be fixed now, I think we could see it before the month is out but also wouldn't be surprised at the first week of April either

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
People need to realize, if you give a dog a treat every time it pisses on the carpet, it'll keep pissing on the carpet. The same can be said for guys validating DC's undesirable behavior.
Please with your infinite wisdom tell us what is DC undesirable behavior.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Posing just reached 100% and it's just coding that's needed to be fixed now, I think we could see it before the month is out but also wouldn't be surprised at the first week of April either
Coding is done the last two tasks are Q and A plus bug hunting

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
People need to realize, if you give a dog a treat every time it pisses on the carpet, it'll keep pissing on the carpet. The same can be said for guys validating DC's undesirable behavior.
I'm not a dogkeeper, so my knowledge about them is somewhat limited, but as far as I know some dogs have tendency to start yapping nonstop for no apparent reason... Just a fun fact about dogs.

AhrenSavage

Nov 29, 2017
Im Just curious if this game will ever be finished, it has lots of potential buts its been going on for so long that i worry if it will ever come to a finish before i die of old age.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Oh my god will you shut up about milking. Why do you care so much about much money the game makes. Some of you people who constantly cry about milking need seriously reevaluate your life.

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS and bamvius
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes